Community > General Discussion

Body aches

(1/2) > >>

WV_quitter:
Thank you sir, glad to see a fellow quitter with your appreciation for hillbilly culture.

R.C.:

--- Quote from: WV_quitter on August 08, 2019, 06:58:44 AM ---Been there and done that. It comes and goes, but is almost gone now. Doctor says nothing is wrong and suspects it is related to the nicotine withdrawal.

--- End quote ---

That is a damn fine avatar, my friend!  'EERS!!!

WV_quitter:
Been there and done that. It comes and goes, but is almost gone now. Doctor says nothing is wrong and suspects it is related to the nicotine withdrawal.

Zeus:

--- Quote from: WV_quitter on August 07, 2019, 02:56:24 PM ---I have had body aches, aches in my hip joint, shoulders, etc. Most have gone away. I quit 167 days ago, but I still have tingling in feet and hands. I took low dose of ibuprofen to help with body aches.

--- End quote ---
Have you seen your doctor? I highly recommend doing that, ASAP. Body aches are one thing, but tingling in the extremities could be a whole different matter. Go find out what's causing it. Like, now.

WV_quitter:
I have had body aches, aches in my hip joint, shoulders, etc. Most have gone away. I quit 167 days ago, but I still have tingling in feet and hands. I took low dose of ibuprofen to help with body aches.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version