Community > General Discussion

This web site is not user friendly

(1/3) > >>

Batdad:

--- Quote from: SRains918 on November 21, 2018, 10:42:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: cranberry on November 21, 2018, 10:05:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: SRains918 on November 21, 2018, 09:57:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: cranberry on November 21, 2018, 09:42:45 AM ---I am also having a hard time finding old posts from this forum. Or were they already deleted?

--- End quote ---
Nothing has been deleted. Tapa refused to give us our data, so when this site was created it was created from scratch. Everything from the "old" site is preserved here in the archive on Tapatalk.

It's not the most user friendly site (which is one of the reasons we're here on SMF). Many of the WoW posts have been moved over. Intro's are up to the individual user to move. All of the old groups are still there.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the info. Also found it weird that the latest posts are at the top. Anyway, will still keep hanging around.

--- End quote ---
On this site? You can change that in your preferences.

Here is a link to the thread that goes through setting up some of your user preferences

--- End quote ---

Glad you are sticking around... The forum isn't perfect, few things are... but it does what is necessary.

SRains918:

--- Quote from: cranberry on November 21, 2018, 10:05:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: cranberry on November 21, 2018, 09:42:45 AM ---I am also having a hard time finding old posts from this forum. Or were they already deleted?

--- End quote ---
Nothing has been deleted. Tapa refused to give us our data, so when this site was created it was created from scratch. Everything from the "old" site is preserved here in the archive on Tapatalk.

It's not the most user friendly site (which is one of the reasons we're here on SMF). Many of the WoW posts have been moved over. Intro's are up to the individual user to move. All of the old groups are still there.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the info. Also found it weird that the latest posts are at the top. Anyway, will still keep hanging around.

--- End quote ---
On this site? You can change that in your preferences.

Here is a link to the thread that goes through setting up some of your user preferences

cranberry:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

SRains918:

--- End quote ---

cranberry:
I am also having a hard time finding old posts from this forum. Or were they already deleted?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version