Community > Introductions

I quit again

<< < (2/170) > >>

Dipchit:

--- Quote from: Dipchit on March 14, 2024, 06:03:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dipchit on March 14, 2024, 10:15:37 AM ---Day 278.
Deep black depression. Feeling absolutely defeated and hopeless. I can’t believe how long this shit is lasting. Figured a few weeks and that would be it. Fuckin google is dead wrong about how long nicotine withdrawal lasts. Most sites say 2 to 4 weeks. I won’t dip today.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Every time I log in my anxiety level goes through the roof. Guess I’m done here. I will never dip again. Bye guys and happy not dipping.

Dipchit:

--- Quote from: Dipchit on March 14, 2024, 10:15:37 AM ---Day 278.
Deep black depression. Feeling absolutely defeated and hopeless. I can’t believe how long this shit is lasting. Figured a few weeks and that would be it. Fuckin google is dead wrong about how long nicotine withdrawal lasts. Most sites say 2 to 4 weeks. I won’t dip today.

--- End quote ---

Dipchit:
Day 278.

Dipchit:
Day 277
Some anxiety and bad depression.
No dip today.

MN_Engineer:

--- Quote from: Dipchit on March 12, 2024, 10:16:20 AM ---Well I’m back. I can’t remember how many days quit I am but I think it’s around 276 or so. I’ll figure it out tomorrow. It’s been about a month since I last posted and unfortunately I have had zero progress. I’m still battling severe depression and anxiety not to mention monster craves. Only peace I get is when I eventually fall asleep and as soon as I wake up it’s instant panic and dread. I never had any of this while I dipped. I actually felt great when I was dipping. Definitely not going back though. I cannot promise that I will post every day because just logging in gives me anxiety. Probably because it reminds me that I dipped. Thats just the way it’s going to be. I won’t dip today.

--- End quote ---
Appreciate the update. I'm sorry to hear the battle rages on. But you are closer to better days than you were a month ago so maintain your resolve and don't lose hope. Proud to be quit with you today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version