Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 2344 times)

Offline Chillythebee

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 25
Re: Introduction
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2021, 02:07:36 AM »
I’ve cruised the forum for a couple years on and off and finally made the decision to quit this evening. Started a new job and figured it would be a good opportunity for a fresh start. Took my last dip out an hour ago and flushed the remainder of the can. I’m sick to my stomach knowing tomorrow will be the first day in 13 years I will go without nicotine.

Go post roll in the latest quit qroup (July 2021 I think).  That's your promise.

There have been a lot of people fail at this, but a lot of people successful at making their promises one day at a time and sticking to it.   I take it with GREAT pride that I've made it this far.  There are a lot of pussies out there.  I've beat it back for over 6 years now and that started by posting a Day 1 here.  White knuckle this!  It will be hard but it will get better.  And your life will change.

What an excellent decision!  The July 2021 quit group is where you can go to quit with us.  Post roll here, you can even start tonight since you are nicotine free.   8)

https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16984.msg8483723#new

Thanks, "Day 0" seemed more appropriate since tomorrow will truly be day one, but I am excited to get this process started

Over a week in!
It will only ever be one day at a time. Day 1 always. - SouthernSaint

“I learned a long time ago that a person can stand just about anything for 10 seconds, then you just start on a new 10 seconds. All you’ve got to do is take it 10 seconds at a time.”
- Kimmy Schmidt

Offline CptDipShit

• Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 10:59:11 PM »
I’ve cruised the forum for a couple years on and off and finally made the decision to quit this evening. Started a new job and figured it would be a good opportunity for a fresh start. Took my last dip out an hour ago and flushed the remainder of the can. I’m sick to my stomach knowing tomorrow will be the first day in 13 years I will go without nicotine.

Go post roll in the latest quit qroup (July 2021 I think).  That's your promise.

There have been a lot of people fail at this, but a lot of people successful at making their promises one day at a time and sticking to it.   I take it with GREAT pride that I've made it this far.  There are a lot of pussies out there.  I've beat it back for over 6 years now and that started by posting a Day 1 here.  White knuckle this!  It will be hard but it will get better.  And your life will change.

What an excellent decision!  The July 2021 quit group is where you can go to quit with us.  Post roll here, you can even start tonight since you are nicotine free.   8)

Thanks, "Day 0" seemed more appropriate since tomorrow will truly be day one, but I am excited to get this process started

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 244
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 10:53:12 PM »

Offline Grievous Angel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Jan 5, 2015
  • Likes Given: 8
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 10:51:33 PM »

Offline CptDipShit

• Likes Given: 0
Introduction
« on: April 06, 2021, 10:39:43 PM »