Author Topic: Here I go again on my own..  (Read 5255 times)

Offline Chillythebee

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 25
Re: Here I go again on my own..
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 07:12:16 PM »
Glad to have you, I see you made it into our July group...good start. Hit me up if you need anything, read the directions/watch the video on posting roll and make sure you WUPP (wake up piss post). Use the tools you got, drink water, seeds, buy some nic free fake stuff (works great for me),and reach out when it's hard (but just the tip). Easiest way through the shit is focus on today. One day at a time.
It will only ever be one day at a time. Day 1 always. - SouthernSaint

“I learned a long time ago that a person can stand just about anything for 10 seconds, then you just start on a new 10 seconds. All you’ve got to do is take it 10 seconds at a time.”
- Kimmy Schmidt

Offline BriarBear

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Here I go again on my own..
« on: April 14, 2021, 06:02:39 PM »
Hello everyone, I am new to this site.  Been a can a day guy for roughly twenty years.  Tried to quit many times, actually made it close to six months without once.  Every time since have never made it past a few days.  Found this site and thought It might help.  I am almost to the 48 hour marker since my last pinch.  It has been determination making it this far, but it is starting to try to bargain with me and I am trying to stay occupied on other things and not listen..