Author Topic: New Quitter  (Read 40944 times)

Offline nick-Otine Free

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • LTBE- Quittin since 12/30/20
  • Interests: traveling,Hunting,backpacking, Fully Sending it, working out, reading, God, Motivation
  • Likes Given: 1868
Re: New Quitter
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2021, 01:53:32 PM »
To the dude who:
+ Posts support in many, many groups each day,
+ Responds to quitters new and old in their intros,
+ Texts daily with God knows how many quitters, AND
+ HITS 1,000 DAYS TODAY!

Congratulations, Keith! Thank you for being a good dude. Your commitment here is unmatched. Let me be the first, but surely not the last, to say thank you for all you do here at KTC!
I second that ! Cheers mate  'Have a beer'  'Sing and Drink'
I may not be a smart man, but I know what quit is! -Quitest Gump-
     -Don't plan for the future, Quit for today!-
"The way to get started is to (quit) talking and begin doing." Walt Disney
~you cant plan your quit you just have to do it, both feet free fall.~
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the Valiant never taste of death but once"
Daily Devotional

Offline snahsorg

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2018.08.21
  • Likes Given: 285
« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2021, 01:33:32 PM »
To the dude who:
+ Posts support in many, many groups each day,
+ Responds to quitters new and old in their intros,
+ Texts daily with God knows how many quitters, AND
+ HITS 1,000 DAYS TODAY!

Congratulations, Keith! Thank you for being a good dude. Your commitment here is unmatched. Let me be the first, but surely not the last, to say thank you for all you do here at KTC!

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1633
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2021, 02:10:24 AM »
You aren't on the site by accident. You know you need to quit but your addict brain is telling you not to pull the trigger yet. When is the right time? After you have been diagnosed with cancer?

Here is the link to take your freedom back https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=17094.0. Join the October 2021 quit group and stop letting a dead plant in a can control you. Click on the link and start posting your daily promise to stay nicotine free just for the day. Then repeat the following day. I have never made a decision that I am more proud of. Join me.
Jan19

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2021, 09:15:10 AM »

You aren't on the site by accident. You know you need to quit but your addict brain is telling you not to pull the trigger yet. When is the right time? After you have been diagnosed with cancer?

Here is the link to take your freedom back https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=17074.0. Join the September 2021 quit group and stop letting a dead plant in a can control you. Click on the link and start posting your daily promise to stay nicotine free just for the day. Then repeat the following day. I have never made a decision that I am more proud of. Join me.
Jan19

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2021, 06:16:53 PM »

Here is the link to take your freedom back https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=17044.0  Join the August 2021 quit group and stop letting a dead plant in a can control you. Click on the link and start posting your daily promise to stay nicotine free just for the day. Then repeat the following day. I have never made a decision that I am more proud of. Join me.

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2021, 03:23:20 PM »

Here is the link to take your freedom back https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=17044.0  Join the August 2021 quit group and stop letting a dead plant in a can control you. Click on the link and start posting your daily promise to stay nicotine free just for the day. Then repeat the following day. I have never made a decision that I am more proud of. Join me.
Jan19

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2021, 11:30:29 PM »

Here is the link to take your freedom back https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16984.0.  Join the July 2021 quit group and stop letting a dead plant in a can control you. Click on the link and start posting your daily promise to stay nicotine free just for the day. Then repeat the following day. I have never made a decision that I am more proud of. Join me.
Jan19

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2021, 10:25:27 PM »

Here is the link to take your freedom back https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16984.0.  Join the July 2021 quit group and stop letting a dead plant in a can control you. Click on the link and start posting your daily promise to stay nicotine free just for the day. Then repeat the following day. I have never made a decision that I am more proud of. Join me.
Jan19

Offline Thefranks5

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 3/5/2020
  • Interests: Praising the Lord,tractor pulling for sure, anything to do with farming, hunting and soccer.
  • Likes Given: 220
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2021, 05:21:19 PM »
Hard to believe today is day 900. 900 days of not having nicotine flow through me. 900 days on not having a dead plant in a can control me. 900 days of not doing something that will kill me. If you are like I was, you know you need to quit but are struggling with taking the first step. Just do it. Jump in, buy into the system, and let the days add up one day at a time. While I’m still an addict, I am not controlled by the drug -  nicotine. The only regret I have is I didn’t make the decision sooner. Join us today and start saving your life too.

Keith0617 day 900 and counting.
Way to go man! Thats some good quitspiration right there.
Huge congrats on the big 9th Keith! Good words.
Congrats again brother! Keep on being the badass quitter that you are.
Congrats my friend. You truly are an inspiration and one of the first to call me out when I joined. Thank you

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Do I have your attention now? Quit date 08/01/17
  • Likes Given: 8865
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2021, 05:14:03 PM »
Hard to believe today is day 900. 900 days of not having nicotine flow through me. 900 days on not having a dead plant in a can control me. 900 days of not doing something that will kill me. If you are like I was, you know you need to quit but are struggling with taking the first step. Just do it. Jump in, buy into the system, and let the days add up one day at a time. While I’m still an addict, I am not controlled by the drug -  nicotine. The only regret I have is I didn’t make the decision sooner. Join us today and start saving your life too.

Congrats again brother! Keep on being the badass quitter that you are.
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech
How long have I been quit?

I brew the beer I drink, what's your superpower?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2012
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2021, 02:28:13 PM »

July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline AwakenedOne

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Proud Member of the April 2020 Cobra Kai Quit Dojo
  • Quit Date: 01/10/2020
  • Interests: Fearing God, Following Jesus, The Bible, my wife and kids, helping others, Texas A&M Aggies football, playing guitar, golf, guns, playing pick-up basketball, camping, fishing, quitting both nicotine and recreational cannabis
  • Likes Given: 598
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2021, 11:30:11 AM »

INTRODUCTION | H.O.F SPEECH | H.O.F WRITE-UP
Q u i t : 1 / 1 0 / 2 0 | H O F : 4 / 1 8 / 2 0 | F 2 : 7 / 2 7 / 2 0 | F 3 : 1 1 / 4 / 2 0 | Y 1 : 0 1 / 1 0 / 2 1 | F 4 : 0 2 / 1 2 / 2 1 | F 5 : 0 5 / 2 3 / 2 1 | F 6 :  8 / 31 / 2 1 | F 7 : 1 2 / 9 / 2 1 | Y 2 : 0 1 / 1 0 / 2 2 | F 8: 0 3 / 1 9 / 2 2  | F 9: 6 / 2 7 / 2 2 | 1 K 1 0 / 0 5 / 2 2 | Y 3 : 0 1 / 1 0 / 2 3 | F 1 1 :  0 1 / 1 3 / 2 3 | F 1 2 :  0 4 / 2 3 / 2 3 | F 1 3 :  0 8 / 0 1 / 2 3 | F 1 4 :  1 1 / 0 9 / 2 3 Y 4 : 0 1 / 1 0 / 2 4 | F 1 5 :  ( i n  p r o g r e s s )
P R O V E R B S  3 : 5 - 6 | R O M A N S  1 2 : 1 - 2 | 1  C O R I N T H I A N S 1 3 : 1 - 1 3 | C O L O S S I A N S  3 : 1 2 - 1 4

A      W      A      K      E      N       E      D
T  O    T  H  E    E  V  I  L  S    O  F    N  I  C  O  T  I  N  E    &    A  D  D  I  C  T  I  O  N
M  A  D  E    P  O  W  E  R  F  U  L    B  Y  J E S U S
T  H  E    H  O  L  Y
O    N    E

Offline ankape

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 10.25.2019
  • Likes Given: 398
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2021, 11:08:43 AM »

Congratulations My Friend, you are a light here and have most certainly helped my quit with you encouragement. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed and im honored to be quiting with you today. 900 is Badass keep it Brother, and Guests ^^^^^ thats how you do it! 900 days of Stacked quit is damn hard! this dude is a hero!

Congrats brother!!  You keep breaking trail and we'll be right behind you.  Thanks for all you do my friend.
Congratulations on 900 days Keith!!

Offline EXBEARHAG

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 16 July, 2019
  • Likes Given: 825
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2021, 10:40:29 AM »

Congratulations My Friend, you are a light here and have most certainly helped my quit with you encouragement. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed and im honored to be quiting with you today. 900 is Badass keep it Brother, and Guests ^^^^^ thats how you do it! 900 days of Stacked quit is damn hard! this dude is a hero!

Congrats brother!!  You keep breaking trail and we'll be right behind you.  Thanks for all you do my friend.

Offline nick-Otine Free

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • LTBE- Quittin since 12/30/20
  • Interests: traveling,Hunting,backpacking, Fully Sending it, working out, reading, God, Motivation
  • Likes Given: 1868
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2021, 09:28:18 AM »

I may not be a smart man, but I know what quit is! -Quitest Gump-
     -Don't plan for the future, Quit for today!-
"The way to get started is to (quit) talking and begin doing." Walt Disney
~you cant plan your quit you just have to do it, both feet free fall.~
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the Valiant never taste of death but once"
Daily Devotional