Author Topic: 78Crafts INTO  (Read 2319 times)

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2034
Re: 78Crafts INTO
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2021, 12:45:55 PM »
Congrats on your HOF brother! Damn proud to be quitting with you ! Remember even on those hard days that your life is better off nicotine free! Keep kicking ass man
Happy hof and beyond 78!
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline nick-Otine Free

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • LTBE- Quittin since 12/30/20
  • Interests: traveling,Hunting,backpacking, Fully Sending it, working out, reading, God, Motivation
  • Likes Given: 1868
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2021, 09:55:38 AM »
Congrats on your HOF brother! Damn proud to be quitting with you ! Remember even on those hard days that your life is better off nicotine free! Keep kicking ass man
I may not be a smart man, but I know what quit is! -Quitest Gump-
     -Don't plan for the future, Quit for today!-
"The way to get started is to (quit) talking and begin doing." Walt Disney
~you cant plan your quit you just have to do it, both feet free fall.~
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the Valiant never taste of death but once"
Daily Devotional

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2034
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 11:19:00 AM »
78, day late congrats on your 500!!
Nice job getting there and staying quit.
Legit quit brother.
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline Quittolive

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 08:26:00 PM »
I quit with you 78, Bad Ass from the get go and reaching out!! nice
Proud to be quit with you Friend. Keep reading and Posting roll EDD and reaching out to your fellow quitters, YOu fucking motivate me and I m 13 days from Hof

Offline Mcarmo44

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 48
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 05:24:00 PM »
Quote from: Cantoo
Quote from: 78craft
hey all. My name is Bryan. I am on day 6 of my quit. I put this quit off for over 4 years.

I've had enough of this bull shit fucking nic Bitch controlling me.
Making me stay up late to get that LAST chew in before bed
Taking a 30 min shit or shower to have a dip
Going boating without my wife so I could chew freely without the looks
Always running out to the store to get "food, or other useless crap" to get that chew
Hiding spitters, chew and empties in the trash

On December 20 something I decided I was going to quit on the 1st(I know bad move I wish I would have just done it when I decided) I read the shit out of this site drove 35 min away to the closest Walmart that carries smokey-mountain and bought 10 cans, bought lifesavers, gum I decided I was not and I know I will not cave to this Bull Shit piece of shit habit.

So far The quit has gone fairly smoothly. I think I am retaining water or something but other then that the craves have been bearable, the Fog comes and goes.

If you are thinking of quitting or setting a day to quit just FUCKING DO IT NOW. If you are in the April group PM me your number.

Thanks for reading,

78Craft

He 78Crafts,
Glad you're here. I to quit on 1/1/16 but thought about it for almost a month. I dipped for 38 years. Started when I was 10. Of course, at that age I didn't know what I was really doing and probably didn't get hooked until age 14 or 15. I guess I was lucky for dipping that many years without cancer(knock on wood). I prayed a lot for the Lord to help me before the actual day I quit.

I'm surprisingly doing ok right now. Hits me pretty hard at night after supper. I will probably gain some weight but that is better than dipping. You need me and I need you. Not to sound gay. My digits are 806-XXX-XXXX. I'm Robert out of Texas(West Texas).

I quit with you.
Cantoo - day 6
Great job quitting guys, and great job reaching out and starting to build you accountability network. We go to great measures to make sure everyone is on the up and up here but sometimes trolls get in for a brief time. Its best to swap numbers via PM or Private Message. You can do this by accessing your in box in the up right corner.
Quit date 11/3/11
HOF - 2/10/12

Discipline=Freedom

"Always remember, never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you."- Kramer

"Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be Kind Always."

Offline Cantoo

• Quitter
  • Interests: Deer Hunting, bass fishing, bay fishing, watching sons play baseball, watching daughter play volleyball, hanging at the ranch, playing golf, love Vegas
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 05:02:00 PM »
Quote from: 78craft
hey all. My name is Bryan. I am on day 6 of my quit. I put this quit off for over 4 years.

Always running out to the store to get "food, or other useless crap" to get that chew

On December 20 something I decided I was going to quit on the 1st(I know bad move I wish I would have just done it when I decided) I read the shit out of this site drove 35 min away to the closest Walmart that carries smokey-mountain and bought 10 cans, bought lifesavers, gum I decided I was not and I know I will not cave to this Bull Shit piece of shit habit.

So far The quit has gone fairly smoothly. I think I am retaining water or something but other then that the craves have been bearable, the Fog comes and goes.

If you are thinking of quitting or setting a day to quit just FUCKING DO IT NOW. If you are in the April group PM me your number.

Thanks for reading,

78Craft

He 78Crafts,
Glad you're here. I to quit on 1/1/16 but thought about it for almost a month. I dipped for 38 years. Started when I was 10. Of course, at that age I didn't know what I was really doing and probably didn't get hooked until age 14 or 15. I guess I was lucky for dipping that many years without cancer(knock on wood). I prayed a lot for the Lord to help me before the actual day I quit.

I'm surprisingly doing ok right now. Hits me pretty hard at night after supper. I will probably gain some weight but that is better than dipping. You need me and I need you. Not to sound gay. My digits are 806-XXX-XXXX. I'm Robert out of Texas(West Texas).

I quit with you.
Cantoo - day 6

Offline 78craft

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 16
78Crafts INTO
« on: January 06, 2016, 12:32:00 PM »

Thanks for reading,

78Craft