Author Topic: Finally kicking the habbit  (Read 2530 times)

Offline nick-Otine Free

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • LTBE- Quittin since 12/30/20
  • Interests: traveling,Hunting,backpacking, Fully Sending it, working out, reading, God, Motivation
  • Likes Given: 1868
Re: Finally kicking the habbit
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2021, 02:25:41 PM »
Thanks I have gotten a can of fully loaded tobacco and nic free chew that's helping a lot! Looking forward to being free

I have dipped for 15+ years.
I have quit for over a year in the past.

My wife was giving me shit and it didn't help me want to quit...finally she said she would support me no matter what, and I was ready to quit.

I'm 3 days in. Not doing to bad. The hardest part are my triggers. Main 2 are just not having a can and thinking I need to stop and buy one, and having that toilet chew! So far just pushing through with the help of some no nicotine no tobacco replacement.

@Chillythebee       Good morning relaxed bee! yupp we all jump those hurdles that suck something aweful. The best advice i can give you today is get on roll call with the other July 2021 quitters. they are a badass group, togther you guys will dig out of the trenchs as a team! We can help you along the way as we all been in the suck and we know what it takes to stay quit!. ITs simple here MR bee, We WUPP(Wake UP Piss Post) the purpose of this is to promise yourself and me that you wont dip for the day it takes your cave off the table for 24hrs and i will be on your sideline holding you accountable. Also Take it ODAAT(One Day At A Time) focus on each Sec. than Minute than hour, i promise you will gain traction and will see you Tommorow on roll for another round of battling that nic bitch. Drink some water friend it helps, we can chew fake so i sugesst you find sunflower seeds, candy, cinnomen , fake dips to help with those Triggers. Get on roll will talk soon!

~Nick LTBE- yesterday is long Gone! Tomorrow may never come! but TODAY, Todays Enough!~
As long as it dont contain Nicotine your ok, This is cold turkey site
I may not be a smart man, but I know what quit is! -Quitest Gump-
     -Don't plan for the future, Quit for today!-
"The way to get started is to (quit) talking and begin doing." Walt Disney
~you cant plan your quit you just have to do it, both feet free fall.~
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the Valiant never taste of death but once"
Daily Devotional

Offline Chillythebee

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 25
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 01:01:10 PM »
Thanks I have gotten a can of fully loaded tobacco and nic free chew that's helping a lot! Looking forward to being free

My wife was giving me shit and it didn't help me want to quit...finally she said she would support me no matter what, and I was ready to quit.

I'm 3 days in. Not doing to bad. The hardest part are my triggers. Main 2 are just not having a can and thinking I need to stop and buy one, and having that toilet chew! So far just pushing through with the help of some no nicotine no tobacco replacement.

@Chillythebee       Good morning relaxed bee! yupp we all jump those hurdles that suck something aweful. The best advice i can give you today is get on roll call with the other July 2021 quitters. they are a badass group, togther you guys will dig out of the trenchs as a team! We can help you along the way as we all been in the suck and we know what it takes to stay quit!. ITs simple here MR bee, We WUPP(Wake UP Piss Post) the purpose of this is to promise yourself and me that you wont dip for the day it takes your cave off the table for 24hrs and i will be on your sideline holding you accountable. Also Take it ODAAT(One Day At A Time) focus on each Sec. than Minute than hour, i promise you will gain traction and will see you Tommorow on roll for another round of battling that nic bitch. Drink some water friend it helps, we can chew fake so i sugesst you find sunflower seeds, candy, cinnomen , fake dips to help with those Triggers. Get on roll will talk soon!

~Nick LTBE- yesterday is long Gone! Tomorrow may never come! but TODAY, Todays Enough!~
It will only ever be one day at a time. Day 1 always. - SouthernSaint

“I learned a long time ago that a person can stand just about anything for 10 seconds, then you just start on a new 10 seconds. All you’ve got to do is take it 10 seconds at a time.”
- Kimmy Schmidt

Offline nick-Otine Free

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • LTBE- Quittin since 12/30/20
  • Interests: traveling,Hunting,backpacking, Fully Sending it, working out, reading, God, Motivation
  • Likes Given: 1868
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 08:36:12 AM »

« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 08:39:05 AM by nick-Otine Free »
I may not be a smart man, but I know what quit is! -Quitest Gump-
     -Don't plan for the future, Quit for today!-
"The way to get started is to (quit) talking and begin doing." Walt Disney
~you cant plan your quit you just have to do it, both feet free fall.~
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the Valiant never taste of death but once"
Daily Devotional

Offline Chillythebee

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 25
Finally kicking the habbit
« on: April 09, 2021, 01:28:00 AM »

It will only ever be one day at a time. Day 1 always. - SouthernSaint

“I learned a long time ago that a person can stand just about anything for 10 seconds, then you just start on a new 10 seconds. All you’ve got to do is take it 10 seconds at a time.”
- Kimmy Schmidt