Author Topic: Day 2 - Still Quit  (Read 934 times)

Offline Onebadbinder

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • 'Bout damn time
  • Quit Date: 11/22/2018
  • Interests: Antique trucks, tractors and motorcycles.
  • Likes Given: 159
Re: Day 2 - Still Quit
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 01:36:25 PM »
Great intro Redneb and you are killing the WUPP side of things!  Glad to have you in March 19. You should have a PM in your inbox from me with some digits.  Remember we are here with you for all the crap you are going to experience the first week, take it out on us here because we know the feeling of frustration, rage, desperation and others that come from withdrawl.
Quit.      Nov 22 2018
HOF.      Mar 1 2019

My number is always available, just PM me. I am up all night many nights,  just call me. My quit is strong because of KTC, just make sure yours is too.

Accountability + Brotherhood = Success

I am a retread. You can have a second chance like me just own up to your past. I flushed 2 laps down the drain once because I want involved.  Not again.  Get involved,  get quit.

Offline Redneb

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 12-12-2018
  • Likes Given: 269
Day 2 - Still Quit
« on: December 13, 2018, 01:24:42 PM »
I've chewed for 30 years and was up to 1 to 1-1/2 cans a day.  I've never quit chewing before and reading through the posts makes it sound like hell, but something has happened in the last couple of weeks. Not sure exactly, but going to the store to buy chew started to piss me off. The money, the time, both... normally I don't even think, I just buy my roll and move on. When I told my wife (that has been asking for 20 years for me to quit), she begged me to wait until after the holidays, but I just couldn't do it. If I push it off, I'd just keep kicking that can down the road until I was dead. This is honestly the first time in the 30 years of chewing that I want to quit, you know, for me.  Anyways - keep up the good fight guys and gals and Quit On.