Offline zam

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit is not a passive activity.
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Hello
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 09:16:22 PM »
Levi,

After spending "20 minutes to an hour" each day reading KTC forums...you suddenly can't find 20 fu(Y&O) seconds to post roll? 
*Quit today. Full stop. No qualifiers. Tomorrow?... IDK, IDC.

Offline quitter419

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 22
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 10:47:47 AM »
Levi,

congratulation on best decision of you life. well come to KTC, as you mention you are reading site for few days,you might know how things works. we post every day to not have nicotine in any form for next 24 hrs, and we repeat this every day. (WUPP) its called wake up piss and post your roll call. which is your promise to yourself and your brother and sisters in your group. come and repeat same thing next day. 

Based on your quit days (7 days) you will be in October group. here is link https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=14624.0 This is group who is going to hit 100 days HOF togather. these are the people who are around your quit days, so they are going through same symptoms and experience.

Go to the link refresh it, pick the last post. You will see quote icon on right side. click on it and go to "Bad ass quitter" section at end of list put your name, Days of your quite and message (Standard message NNT "no nicotine today"), make sure you mean it that thing by your heart.

there are few ways to communicate with group. there is "groupme" link on your page. exchange your digits with your group members so they can reach you, more important you can reach them in need. trust me you will need them, from my experience it helps to keep focus on quit.

as you are in beginning of your quit. drink lots of water, keep sunflower seeds or hard candy for mouth fixation.

PM me for my number. 

Here is instruction from October page

INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTING ROLL:
Hit F5 (Refresh) and find the most recent roll post.
Hit the "Quote" button on the top right corner of the post you are trying to quote.
Add your day count and promise under the New Bad Ass quitters section
Hit "Post"
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 10:58:31 AM by quitter419 »

Offline Levi

• Likes Given: 0
Hello
« on: July 17, 2019, 09:47:34 PM »
Hi all-

New to the forums and wanted to introduce myself. Last Thursday, I quit using chewing tobacco and I am almost to the week mark after using for 14 years.

Reading everything on the webpage has kept me going and honestly I don't think I could have made it this far without it. I'm on the website at least 20 minutes to an hour a day.

I'm not sure how roll call works, if someone could explain it, I would appreciate it. Otherwise, I'll keep reading until I find it.

Happy to be a part of the Brotherhood.

-Levi