Community > General Discussion

General Discussion - 2020

<< < (3/80) > >>

chewie:
Question of the Day:

Are you a podcast listener? What's your FAVORITE?

MN_Engineer:

--- Quote from: JeffH4257 on December 29, 2020, 10:36:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: chewie on December 29, 2020, 08:40:51 AM ---Question of the Day:

What sort of New Year's Eve plans do you have this year? Same / different than years past?

--- End quote ---

Low key with just my wife and me.  Grill some steaks, smoke some lobster tail.  And try and flush the $#@! Hole that was 2020.. yet celebrate staying quit!

--- End quote ---
No plans here. Get the kiddos in bed by 8pm and then pop some champagne and find something not horrible to watch on HBO max with the goal to make it awake til midnight.

JeffH4257:

--- Quote from: chewie on December 29, 2020, 08:40:51 AM ---Question of the Day:

What sort of New Year's Eve plans do you have this year? Same / different than years past?

--- End quote ---

Low key with just my wife and me.  Grill some steaks, smoke some lobster tail.  And try and flush the $#@! Hole that was 2020.. yet celebrate staying quit!

chewie:
Question of the Day:

69franx:

--- Quote from: chewie on December 28, 2020, 09:08:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: 69franx on December 28, 2020, 08:30:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: JeffH4257 on December 27, 2020, 02:48:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: chewie on December 27, 2020, 11:31:35 AM ---Question of the Day:

Did you have a 'socially distanced' Christmas celebration?

--- End quote ---

Pretty much...some family we didn't see at all, the usual family members we saw briefly.

--- End quote ---
We just did the immediate family, the 4 of us at home

--- End quote ---

Spent some time opening gifts in the garage with my in-laws. Had a garage dinner with my folks / brother's family.

--- End quote ---
Our small gathering was due to the extended family being under the spell of covid concerns. We were up for anything and everything

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version