Community > General Discussion

General Discussion - 2020

<< < (79/80) > >>

MN_Engineer:

--- Quote from: Givers on January 05, 2020, 12:35:06 PM ---Day 10 of my 2nd and final quit! Not liking the fog or the panic/anxiety that has come with it. But I'm confident in my commitment to end this addiction once and for all!!

--- End quote ---
Nice work on double digits @Givers. In an effort to help adjust your mindset, addictions can not be ended or eradicated "once and for all". I joined here thinking the same thing but was informed quickly that addictions will stick with us for the rest of our lives. And I don't say this to discourage you. On the contrary, a person's success on this site partially hinges on understanding our enemy and the battle. This is why here at KTC we focus one day at a time (ODAAT). It's all we can control; we let tomorrow take care of itself. Beat nicotine TODAY then do it again tomorrow when God willing you roll out of bed. Make a promise each and every day and honor your word and you will win ODAAT.

Indrek:

--- Quote from: Givers on January 05, 2020, 12:35:06 PM ---Day 10 of my 2nd and final quit! Not liking the fog or the panic/anxiety that has come with it. But I'm confident in my commitment to end this addiction once and for all!!

--- End quote ---

It gets better, its my 73rd day of quitting nicotine and it seems like forever when you are in that anxious/panic cycle but it does get better when days pile up. Just hang in there, better days ahead!

chewie:

--- End quote ---

congrats on double digit quit @Givers - that's HUGE!

Givers:
Day 10 of my 2nd and final quit! Not liking the fog or the panic/anxiety that has come with it. But I'm confident in my commitment to end this addiction once and for all!!

Skolvikings:

--- Quote from: Bhill on January 03, 2020, 04:59:27 PM ---I quit the day after Christmas. I am having a rough time..

--- End quote ---

https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16165.0 <<<< this is your group, go in and post roll.

There will be a ton of support, talk it out with the other members.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version