Author Topic: Looking for my peoples  (Read 10121 times)

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
Re: Looking for my peoples
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2019, 12:24:10 PM »
The team got him to say? Didn't he do it on his own volition. I'm just a bystander, but this guy made my spider-sense tingle the second he got here. I thought there was something off about him, but it would be easy to dismiss any of those accusations through plausible deniability-- and he did exactly that with RAZ and anybody else who called him out.

KTC seems to tolerate assholes and tall-tale-tellers just fine--even embrace them-- but this guy came here with guns drawn and a self-drawn target on his back. He acted like a martyr from the start. So I think the success was all his.
He finally made his intentions well known. dude was given 43 feet of rope and still decided that he was here just to stir shit. No body hung him. Hell, he took the rope and tied it into a knot and hung himself trying to be a martyr.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 12:27:10 PM by RAZD611 »
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2019, 12:19:52 PM »
Looks like the team finally got him to say something to get him banned....Success!!!!

WTF are you talking about Brian?

You've been around this site and participated in a lot of crazy crap yourself. I've participated in a lot of crazy crap. We all get after each other from time to time - it's part of quitting and quit rage. I can't even begin to count the number of times YOU PERSONALLY intentionally harassed the FURY and jacked roll as we were growing up. I don't ever recall a specific instance where ANYONE from that group, and we had some real winners that have been banned from this site, went after someone's family like that. Either (a) you don't know it's wrong and probably don't function as a normal member of society, or (b) you don't give a shit that it's wrong and don't belong as part of this community ("you" in this case being the offender in question, not "you" specifically). Either way, it's completely unacceptable and has been dealt with accordingly.

There is absolutely nothing, and I mean nothing, that excuses what was posted here. Period.
Brian you are being a 1st class doosh……..
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 12:27:43 PM by RAZD611 »

Hurt Feelings Report

Offline SRains918

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • January '18 F.U.R.Y. Council
  • Quit Date: 9/29/17 And Every Damn Day Since
  • Likes Given: 2887
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2019, 12:16:36 PM »
Looks like the team finally got him to say something to get him banned....Success!!!!

WTF are you talking about Brian?

You've been around this site and participated in a lot of crazy crap yourself. I've participated in a lot of crazy crap. We all get after each other from time to time - it's part of quitting and quit rage. I can't even begin to count the number of times YOU PERSONALLY intentionally harassed the FURY and jacked roll as we were growing up. I don't ever recall a specific instance where ANYONE from that group, and we had some real winners that have been banned from this site, went after someone's family like that. Either (a) you don't know it's wrong and probably don't function as a normal member of society, or (b) you don't give a shit that it's wrong and don't belong as part of this community ("you" in this case being the offender in question, not "you" specifically). Either way, it's completely unacceptable and has been dealt with accordingly.

There is absolutely nothing, and I mean nothing, that excuses what was posted here. Period.
... "If you want to be quit you need the help of others. To stay quit you need to help others quit." - walterwhite .......... My HOF Speech .......... Day One 9/29/17 ... HOF 1/6/18 ... 2nd Floor 4/16/18 ... 3rd Floor 7/25/18 ... 1st Lap 9/28/18 ... 4th Floor 11/2/18 ... 1/2 Comma 2/10/19 ... 6th Floor 5/21/19 ... 7th Floor 8/29/19 ... 2nd Lap 9/29/19 ... 8th Floor 12/7/19 ... Now accepting applications for F.U.R.Y. Council 2.0 - text for details ...

Offline Zeus

• Quitman
  • Quit King
  • Quit Date: 03-08-2017
  • Likes Given: 430
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2019, 12:12:00 PM »
The team got him to say? Didn't he do it on his own volition. I'm just a bystander, but this guy made my spider-sense tingle the second he got here. I thought there was something off about him, but it would be easy to dismiss any of those accusations through plausible deniability-- and he did exactly that with RAZ and anybody else who called him out.

KTC seems to tolerate assholes and tall-tale-tellers just fine--even embrace them-- but this guy came here with guns drawn and a self-drawn target on his back. He acted like a martyr from the start. So I think the success was all his.
June 2017 Quit Mafia

Offline BrianG

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • “Brotherhood is born in adversity.”
  • Quit Date: 17 JAN 2017
  • Likes Given: 123
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2019, 09:43:56 AM »
He who has a why can bear almost any how.

Offline Leonidas

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
  • Schizophrenic Born Again Problem Child
  • Likes Given: 1186
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2019, 11:53:23 PM »
Inappropriate comments directed at someone’s significant other and minor child are unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

Broc’s a big boy and can handle himself. I don’t care what you say about him.
In my 867 days here, I have never seen such a reprehensible post.
Simply inexcusable.
Nothing Gold Can Stay

"When I grow up, I'm gonna grow a Man Bun!!!" - MNxEngineer314

"Yes I'm a weasel, but look! My name's RED!!!" - walterwhite

"Matt....Da_mon...." - Palpatine

Offline SRains918

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2019, 08:45:32 PM »
Inappropriate comments directed at someone’s significant other and minor child are unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

Broc’s a big boy and can handle himself. I don’t care what you say about him.
... "If you want to be quit you need the help of others. To stay quit you need to help others quit." - walterwhite .......... My HOF Speech .......... Day One 9/29/17 ... HOF 1/6/18 ... 2nd Floor 4/16/18 ... 3rd Floor 7/25/18 ... 1st Lap 9/28/18 ... 4th Floor 11/2/18 ... 1/2 Comma 2/10/19 ... 6th Floor 5/21/19 ... 7th Floor 8/29/19 ... 2nd Lap 9/29/19 ... 8th Floor 12/7/19 ... Now accepting applications for F.U.R.Y. Council 2.0 - text for details ...

Offline Sexmachine

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • I love you too much
  • Quit Date: 1/27/19
  • Interests: Bulldogs and huckleberry moonshine
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2019, 07:40:09 PM »
Whats up everyone.
First off, Razd, beautiful baby. Thats what im talkin about. That is how you wound in a verbal engagement. Good one, u get a pass today.

Now for Mr Sore-ass. Before we continue, lets set some ground rules. I've seen your posts and although some are witty, most are mean or dripping with self grandiosity. So to that end i would like to know where you and i draw the line. Of course threats are of limits and could carry severe penalties. And one would assume any racially biased comment would at least garner banishment. And rightfully so, but what about inappropriate insinuation. What if someone accused you of adultry, or of being perverse. What if someone was to remind you that people who live in a stain glass shanty sould use caution when throwing stones? Would these things be inappropriate, especially when cloacked in the guise of brotherhood and tough love? WWJD? What about other, more reprehensible comments? What if someone went onto your intro and said something like (this post has been edited to remove offensive inappropriate content) definitely morally abhorrent and certainly unproductive. But what if the person who said such terrible things was trying to help? Reaching out? Would that be OK? Anyway, let me know what you think and perhaps we can reach an agreement.
Dont forget, every second you spend here, trying to sound out the big words, is a second lost to u. Lost to those u love and lost to those things that are truly important. I appreciate the fact i can come on here and rage because i believe it saves the ones i love from my temper. But if your here to hang out, go do your life. U only get one.
Oh ya, Johnny who?
I hope everyone spends alot of time thinking of me.
Fictitious Troll
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 08:43:40 PM by SRains918 »
To crush your enemy, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.     Conan the Barbarian

Offline Broccoli-saurus

• Quit King
  • Badass Unicorn Riders of Quittin Spittin Saloon
  • Quit Date: 6/10/17
  • Likes Given: 1290
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2019, 05:30:58 PM »
Yeah?

Offline SRains918

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2019, 05:27:38 PM »
Hey, SexlessMachine...

Do you like Johnny Cash?

I might be able to get the "Big" button back for this one...  roflmao

Offline Broccoli-saurus

• Quit King
  • Badass Unicorn Riders of Quittin Spittin Saloon
  • Quit Date: 6/10/17
  • Likes Given: 1290
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2019, 04:51:40 PM »
Hey, SexlessMachine...

Do you like Johnny Cash?

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2019, 01:59:52 PM »
Lol oh crap, enough of the charade, i am a troll. Sent here to cause havoc for the liberal left. And to your credit, rash and leo, u were able to sniff me out immediately. Unfortunately for my agenda you were able to warn others at KTC. By using your superior intellect and vast experience on the forum you were able to mitigate my impact on the group by limiting my exposure, and by not engaging in tit for tat conversation, denied me access to the most vulnerable members. U guys are truly your brothers keep....
Oh wait, thats not what happened at all. My little troll worm barely hit the water before you guys gulped it down and ran with it. U bit so hard i will "prolly" have to cut u open to get my hook back. Thanks for continuing to post and keeping "lookin" at the top of the charts.

Now do you see how stupid you look? You both need to get layed. Try crawling up a chickens ass. I could shit alphabet soup and formulate a more coherent ramble. If you are so convinced of my trollness, dont facilitate my plan, dont play along. I would think the best way to get rid of a troll, or any less then sincere quiter is to ignore them. I would hate to see what a real troll would do to u weak ass bitches. This was entertaining for a minute but its getting old. HOW ABOUT WE STOP. Fuckin enough already.

Quitting hard Princess...Out

Correction...How stupid WE look
Slight correction .   
"A Mirror Never Lies" A fool is a fool and continues to put his foot in his mouth even after he ........ you seem smart enough  to figure it out....

Hurt Feelings Report

Offline Sexmachine

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • I love you too much
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2019, 10:40:25 PM »
Lol oh crap, enough of the charade, i am a troll. Sent here to cause havoc for the liberal left. And to your credit, rash and leo, u were able to sniff me out immediately. Unfortunately for my agenda you were able to warn others at KTC. By using your superior intellect and vast experience on the forum you were able to mitigate my impact on the group by limiting my exposure, and by not engaging in tit for tat conversation, denied me access to the most vulnerable members. U guys are truly your brothers keep....
Oh wait, thats not what happened at all. My little troll worm barely hit the water before you guys gulped it down and ran with it. U bit so hard i will "prolly" have to cut u open to get my hook back. Thanks for continuing to post and keeping "lookin" at the top of the charts.

Now do you see how stupid you look? You both need to get layed. Try crawling up a chickens ass. I could shit alphabet soup and formulate a more coherent ramble. If you are so convinced of my trollness, dont facilitate my plan, dont play along. I would think the best way to get rid of a troll, or any less then sincere quiter is to ignore them. I would hate to see what a real troll would do to u weak ass bitches. This was entertaining for a minute but its getting old. HOW ABOUT WE STOP. Fuckin enough already.

Correction...How stupid WE look
To crush your enemy, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.     Conan the Barbarian

Offline Leonidas

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
  • Schizophrenic Born Again Problem Child
  • Likes Given: 1186
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2019, 10:20:37 PM »

Cool!
So stop already.
Stay quit Sunshine!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay

"When I grow up, I'm gonna grow a Man Bun!!!" - MNxEngineer314

"Yes I'm a weasel, but look! My name's RED!!!" - walterwhite

"Matt....Da_mon...." - Palpatine

Offline Sexmachine

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • I love you too much
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2019, 09:07:55 PM »