Author Topic: 9) Roll is Sacred  (Read 15089 times)

Offline KTCADMIN

• Administrator
  • Likes Given: 0
Roll is Sacred
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 09:44:45 PM »
Roll call is the single most important thing we do here. Whether you are day 1 or 10,001, it is how we quit and your promise, your word to stay quit today. For that reason, individual roll posts are sacred here and are not to be altered.

Lying on roll will not be tolerated and will result in banishment from KTC.

A roll post means your name, number, and any commentary that follows. Changing someone’s roll post, even as a joke, will not be tolerated and could result in administrative action up to and including preview. Repeat violations could result in banishment from KTC.

Also, using your roll post in any inflammatory way will not be tolerated and is subject to the above actions.

If you are messing with a group home, don't be butt hurt when they get you back in your home group. If you are asked to stop, don't be a dick. Try not to take things personally and use your best judgment when reporting issues to the mod/admin team.

Hopefully, this will provide clarification
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 09:15:23 AM by KTCADMIN »

Offline Richard K

• Admin (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • Bald headed, vertically challenged leaping gnome
  • Quit Date: 28-Mar-2016
  • Interests: All Pittsburgh sports!! and my family
  • Likes Given: 790
9) Roll is Sacred
« on: September 24, 2018, 03:37:51 PM »
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 02:07:42 AM by Richard K »
FLOOR.. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12...13..14..15..16..17..18..19

It is very simple! We quit for today! We wake up! Do it again tomorrow!! One day at a time!
We walk in each others quit shoes, it may be a little different but ultimately the same exact thing

"Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers."