Author Topic: It's about daggone time  (Read 1869 times)

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1845
Re: It's about daggone time
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2020, 09:33:03 AM »
Welcome, Scott. You have the right attitude. Now the next step is following through. I want you to see you win. Read through some of these introductory posts and see who made 1 or 2 posts vs those who buy into what we do here and started posting with a group of peers. The difference is illuminating. Do what we do here without fail and you will succeed.
@IWILLWIN listen to these guys as they know what they are talking about. Follow the link RDB provided and start posting roll. You can do this and we are here to help. Reach out if I can be of assistance.
Jan19

Offline Zeus

• Quitman
  • Quit King
  • Quit Date: 03-08-2017
  • Likes Given: 430
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2020, 08:55:30 AM »
Welcome, Scott. You have the right attitude. Now the next step is following through. I want you to see you win. Read through some of these introductory posts and see who made 1 or 2 posts vs those who buy into what we do here and started posting with a group of peers. The difference is illuminating. Do what we do here without fail and you will succeed.
June 2017 Quit Mafia

Offline RDB

• Quit Spartan
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date 1/22/16
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 08:25:47 AM »
Welcome.

Here’s a link to your August Quit Group: https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16445.0

Go there and post your promise to remain quit for 24 hours. Go back tomorrow, early in the morning and do the same thing. And every tomorrow afterward.

Quitting here is simple. Post your promise, keep your promise. It’s hard as hell, but simple.

Proud to quit with you.

Offline IWILLWIN

• Quitter
  • Interests: Buffalo Bills football, My family, woodworking, learning new things.
  • Likes Given: 0
It's about daggone time
« on: May 28, 2020, 10:43:10 PM »
My name is Scott, i am 42 married with four kids. Figured out how much this was costing me a year, not that we can go on vacation this year but enough to buy my family a nice vacation. My wife and i just finished potty training our triplet 3 year old boys and figured if i can do that,  It about time to do this. I a entering day 6. I started on sunday the 24th. This morning I returned to work. I bought Altoids and am trying grounds. Don't really like coffee but it took of some edge at work. After dinner is worst for me i get dizzy and light headed. the kids want to rough house and i feel like crap. Gotta stay the course this tie. have to much invested already, also I hate when people doubt me but i have never given my wife and in-laws a reason to believe me when i am quitting so there is that. as Herman Boone in remember the titans says. I am a winner, I am  going to win!