Author Topic: Looking for my peoples  (Read 10148 times)

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
Re: Looking for my peoples
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2019, 10:35:20 AM »
Thanx Franx, i believe your advice is constructive and my anger is something im working through. However, i believe when people internationaly seek me out (come to this board) for no other reason but to leave a shitty remark, they should receive in kind. Most go with petty insinuations or name calling. They then take the position of, "no body is messing with you, your the asshole" Well i dont know where you guys come from, but here, you seek me out just to call me a lier?  Well i hope were both dressed real perty cause were gonna dance under the moonlight son. Now if you cant understand that, go ask your daddy about it. So, Franx, maybe u and I can have a redo.
As for you rash, i have looked at some of your posts from the past, and i see you've always looked like an asshole. How many people looking for support have you chased away? How many times have you been chastised or censured for your hate. Engaging a vulnerable person makes you a bully. You came here looking for trouble. Your prison breakfast comment cracks me up. Im 6'4 and go around 340lbs. Lol lol. Beat it, little guy. Before i spank your bottom blue.
As i regain my sanity from the 120 days funk, you will find me less reactive and better equiped for constructive dialogue, also, more articulate and able to defend myself from people like razsh. I look forward to informative and engaging conversation. If you are here to get or give support, WELCOME, otherwise, stay the fuck off my board!
Heck, your just about the size I like.  'chief'...…  If you are a vulnerable 6'4 sum bitch you need to see a counsler.. And if you are calling someone a bully you are prolly looking for a participation trophy and a pat on the ass.

What exactly does an asshole look like? Do all balloon knots look the same?

Rage is good.

Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline Sexmachine

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • I love you too much
  • Quit Date: 1/27/19
  • Interests: Bulldogs and huckleberry moonshine
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2019, 04:35:32 PM »
Thanx Franx, i believe your advice is constructive and my anger is something im working through. However, i believe when people internationaly seek me out (come to this board) for no other reason but to leave a shitty remark, they should receive in kind. Most go with petty insinuations or name calling. They then take the position of, "no body is messing with you, your the asshole" Well i dont know where you guys come from, but here, you seek me out just to call me a lier?  Well i hope were both dressed real perty cause were gonna dance under the moonlight son. Now if you cant understand that, go ask your daddy about it. So, Franx, maybe u and I can have a redo.
As for you rash, i have looked at some of your posts from the past, and i see you've always looked like an asshole. How many people looking for support have you chased away? How many times have you been chastised or censured for your hate. Engaging a vulnerable person makes you a bully. You came here looking for trouble. Your prison breakfast comment cracks me up. Im 6'4 and go around 340lbs. Lol lol. Beat it, little guy. Before i spank your bottom blue.
As i regain my sanity from the 120 days funk, you will find me less reactive and better equiped for constructive dialogue, also, more articulate and able to defend myself from people like razsh. I look forward to informative and engaging conversation. If you are here to get or give support, WELCOME, otherwise, stay the fuck off my board!
To crush your enemy, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.     Conan the Barbarian

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2019, 03:59:41 PM »
Alright, alot of people viewing this post today. Dawgs, its spelled probably you uneducated prick. Yes, exactly, Please go help someone who needs it. I quit today for me. Not because of you, in spite of you.  And for you "God boy" thats you Aume, where did you come from? Fuck off. If you come on here to post shit, thats what you shall receive. You call me a troll, this is my board you keep visiting. Go somewhere else. There is nothing you can say to rattle my resolve. It was all a joke, im so sorry, please let me in your cool kids club. Haha Haha.
Reminds me of my favorite quote from Stripes: "Lighten up Francis!"
I think the cool kids club took its last member last Tuesday, but I hear they are meeting at the troll town club......

Hurt Feelings Report

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Do I have your attention now? Quit date 08/01/17
  • Likes Given: 8865
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2019, 11:42:26 AM »
Alright, alot of people viewing this post today. Dawgs, its spelled probably you uneducated prick. Yes, exactly, Please go help someone who needs it. I quit today for me. Not because of you, in spite of you.  And for you "God boy" thats you Aume, where did you come from? Fuck off. If you come on here to post shit, thats what you shall receive. You call me a troll, this is my board you keep visiting. Go somewhere else. There is nothing you can say to rattle my resolve. It was all a joke, im so sorry, please let me in your cool kids club. Haha Haha.
Reminds me of my favorite quote from Stripes: "Lighten up Francis!"
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech
How long have I been quit?

I brew the beer I drink, what's your superpower?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline Sexmachine

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • I love you too much
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2019, 04:56:47 PM »
To crush your enemy, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.     Conan the Barbarian

Offline RDB

• Quit Spartan
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date 1/22/16
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2019, 04:27:24 PM »
 'Pop'

Offline Dawgs

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2/5/2019
  • Likes Given: 265
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2019, 04:18:31 PM »
I dont know why you guys cant get over it. You profess to be so strong. "bring your rage here, we can take it". Ya, unless you say something like "you guys might suck." Bunch of pussies. I was in a bad place when i joined, mentally screwed up. But now im back and I dont take shit from schoolyard bullies. I asked nicely for shitty people to stay off my intro page so i could network without the bullshit. But you just wont leave it alone. Name calling, inciting an emotionally charged reaction from a vulnerable person is LOW. I see it alot here, tough love. Whatever. I changed my mind. You guys DO suck. Lookin for an easy victim. Not me, not today. Not a participant or brother? So fuckin what? With friends like you who needs enemies. Eat shit, stay off my intro board.
Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. No one is fucking with you. You are really a troll. Prolly some fucking dickless loser that has no friends. I gave you the benefit of the doubt. You know nothing about this site or more importantly, the people here. I would much rather use my time and energy on someone who actually gives a shit and really wants to quit...you prolly never even used. Prolly too much of a pus to try. You want to talk about rage mother fucker???? You just set this rage
off. All you’ve done is stir shit up. At least you are good at something. Bullies??? Good God dude...grow the fuck up!!!

Offline Sexmachine

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • I love you too much
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2019, 02:21:50 PM »
I dont know why you guys cant get over it. You profess to be so strong. "bring your rage here, we can take it". Ya, unless you say something like "you guys might suck." Bunch of pussies. I was in a bad place when i joined, mentally screwed up. But now im back and I dont take shit from schoolyard bullies. I asked nicely for shitty people to stay off my intro page so i could network without the bullshit. But you just wont leave it alone. Name calling, inciting an emotionally charged reaction from a vulnerable person is LOW. I see it alot here, tough love. Whatever. I changed my mind. You guys DO suck. Lookin for an easy victim. Not me, not today. Not a participant or brother? So fuckin what? With friends like you who needs enemies. Eat shit, stay off my intro board.

Offline Skolvikings

• 86 Poison
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.
  • Quit Date: 01/02/2018
  • Interests: Mortgage Professional, Foodie, Golf, Guns, Beer, Vikings Football, Cornhuskers Football, My Amazing Wife
  • Likes Given: 971
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2019, 01:13:35 PM »
 'troll'
Be humble... grow everyday.

I fear I will always be chasing the vortex like a drug. None will be as special as my first hit.

MY HOF SPEECH

Offline Aumegrad

• Quitter
    • INTRO
  • Quit Date: 7/23/18
  • Likes Given: 253
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2019, 01:08:37 PM »
WTF dude? I seriously hope you are joking around.

Sadly Dawg, this is what trolls do between their time of bridge toll collecting.
Who is Aumegrad ???? ...

What were his thoughts at 100 days ???? ... [url=http://forum.killthecan.org/index.php?topic=722.0]HoF

Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may win. (1 Corinthians 9:24)

Offline Dawgs

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2/5/2019
  • Likes Given: 265
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2019, 11:45:35 AM »
So, u guys wanna know why people like raz, slob, and obb are so angry and why they are the first ones to check-out of a motel room in the morning? Its because they were up all night packin each others shit. Lmao
WTF dude? I seriously hope you are joking around.

Offline Sexmachine

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • I love you too much
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2019, 05:04:51 PM »
So, u guys wanna know why people like raz, slob, and obb are so angry and why they are the first ones to check-out of a motel room in the morning? Its because they were up all night packin each others shit. Lmao

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2019, 03:38:21 PM »
Where ya been?

Hurt Feelings Report

Offline Sexmachine

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • I love you too much
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2019, 02:38:37 AM »
I refuse to let my ego convince me i can do this myself. Cheers to the long road ahead.

Offline wildirish317

• Free
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Past the cravings Past the drama Still an addict
  • Quit Date: 2/25/2016
  • Interests: I am the most boring person you will ever meet.
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2019, 10:41:26 PM »
Welcome SM.  Looks like you're catching a lot of shite for being a square peg (lots of round holes around here).  illegitimi non carborundum

You are still in for some wicked post acute withdrawal symptoms.  Check out my intro post on PAWs.  Feel free to reach out.  I don't judge.
“Everything good that has happened to me has happened as a direct result of helping someone else, everything". - Danny Trejo