Author Topic: Finally flushed it  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Ruthless

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date : 29 May 2019
  • Likes Given: 558
Re: Finally flushed it
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 06:14:16 PM »
Hey Jim, welcome.  You’ve found the right place.  It’s pretty simple here, we make a post called roll call every day, preferably first thing in the morning.  You and I are in the same quit group here: https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=14277.0.

You give us your word you won’t dip for the day and we take it very seriously.  Believe it or not, you can move mountains one day at a time.  Do whatever you have to do to get through the day.  Lots of water and seeds helped me a lot.  My number is a PM away if you want it.  Spend a lot of time on the site these first few days reading.

Ruthless
Remember, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.  If you fail, learn why you failed and try something different!

My HoF Speech

Offline JimDandy

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Finally flushed it
« on: June 17, 2019, 05:36:37 PM »
Yesterday I finally flushed a more than 1/2 full can down the toilet.  What finally did it was performance anxiety w/my new woman, and I know the can had a lot to do with it.  This is day 1, and I must have reached for my pocket about 100 times today. It's good to be here fellas... glad I found you guys.
Quit Date - 6/17/2019