Author Topic: I wrote this in my Hof group. But non members can't see it  (Read 8461 times)

Offline SixString

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 260
Re: I wrote this in my Hof group. But non members can't see it
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2020, 04:23:43 PM »
Day 153
I just read a post about how someone is convinced they are not an ADDICT. L O L. Instead of pooping on that post some more. I figure I'll just poop on the real issue here, and that's
NICOTINE

Damn some of you non reading fools are lucky I cant make this any larger. I may have a way to make it easier for some. Let me look in my fartbox......

You--> 'bj' <--NICOTINE

If you had to lie to someone about your ROMANCESLAVERY about using.... I'm gonna put my money on that you are an ADDICT. If you are searching about quitting and are reading this... I'm gonna put my money on that you are an ADDICT. Let's be real. No one wants to quit until they find a reason why they have to. It will be a lot easier to write the two things I havent read as reasons for quitting.

I'm a ventriloquist and...

I'm quitting NICOTINE today because I'm happy. Nothing makes my day than knowing that the reason I'm quitting is because NICTOTINE is super awesome. My love ones have told me they are sadden by the fact I'm quitting. My kids really love imitating me spitting .We all cant wait for the family dip sessions. I bought my daughter a pink spitter. I hope shes loves grizzly. Nothing makes me more proud when I hear people praise my use of NICOTINE. My Significant Other knows and they tell me all the time how much they love kissing me when I'm using. *LAUGHS* just kidding they dont even know... But if they did.. I know I would have 100% support of using. When I see my dentist I get a high five every time I tell them how many tins I used this week." The more you use the better off in life you are" They tell me.

I'm sure you get the point.

They say NICOTINE is up there with heroin. Some think that's too dramatic while others can agree. All I know is anything that is even in the same sentence with herion, should be taken seriously. At least serious enough to read why people believe it is. Its 2020 folks we are all ADDICTS in one shape or form.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 04:29:12 PM by SixString »

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2019, 10:58:36 AM »
I'm an artist. I'm still struggling in that maze between being ok with playing music consistently again. For some reason writing in here.. well it's great release as KTC offers.. Enjoy

Dear @SixString,
Wow congrats you made it to 111 days. *claps* GG I guess you win. Theres no way I can beat you, your quit is too powerful. Before I leave can I just say one thing? Four thousand, six hundred and thirty-four days..... One hundred eleven thousand, two hundred sixteen hours.....four hundred nine million, nine hundred sixty-eight thousand seconds. That's how much time I still have over you. Lol I cant wait to trap you :). Don't you remember it was ME that you came to when you no one else understood you? You want to know how I can mess with your head right now? Here let ME whisper you something... Your music is incomplete without ME. *giggles* I bet when something weird happens with your mood you think of ME. You think of ME when its overcoming challenges about ME. I Love it. You come here to distract yourself from ME. But it was ME who brought you here in the first place. Tell all your little friends I havent forgotten about them either.Tell them it was ME who convinced them to lay with ME. Tell them it was ME who whispered all the lies to tell so we can be together. ME.ME.ME.ME.
IM THE DEVIL I OWN ALL YOUR SOULSOh Six.. what makes you think I was going to strike on day 1, or day 51? See you when I see you. Remember I'm the only thing that makes you happy.
Yours truly,
Nicotine

PSA about me (oh this is going to be good)
For any of you soft ass baby wannabe quitters. The next time your wittle addict feelings get hurt fill one of these out
Some of you new quitters are some bum ass jabronis. Doing the minimum amount of effort with your fake ass quit. You think I give a Fck about hurting your tootie footie addict feelings.
I Dont.
I swear some of yall got the thinnest skin in the world. Lmao. PATHETIC. KTC is a doghouse. I'm a pitbull what are you? When it comes to nicotine the only place I know where to bite is the the jugular. So don't piss your pants when I show my teeth bitch. Grow a pair.
But you wont. You are gonna sit there and message someone wondering if I'm talking about your bum ass.
Heres my group come @ me. I would love to school any of you new quitters on some KTC logic. Always talking with your ADDICT  feelings and shit. Please let me make you look stupid. Again you wont because you are chicken bawk bawk bawk. Stay behind your lame ass idea that you have about KTC. YA CHICKEN.
For any of you noobs who are reading this. You quit is weak like wet noodles. Get your group active or I pull out my bag of tricks. Hate me or love me. Zero fucks given. I'm here for my quit.  Dont worry you will see this pretty face again.
 :gmann: :gmann: :gmann: :gmann: :gmann: :gmann: :gmann: :gmann: :gmann:
Preach on brother. Bring in the hard ass quitters who drink the KTC Kool aid. The rest fit into the "trample the weak, hurdle the dead" phrase
I seriously just got done reading old McDonald had a farm to my two year old before bed. I did not realize how fitting the characters would be to six’s post and KTC quitting

“With a cluck cluck here and a cluck cluck there, here a cluck there a cluck everywhere a cluck cluck”

Old Micky D’s got some sheep too! And a dog to tend to those sheep who ultimately protects them.

You chickens should at least turn into sheep “baa baa” and follow and let yourselves be protected ... some of you shining stars will turn into the dog.

Ruff Ruff
Razd approves of this message...….
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline KD2

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 8-31-19
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2019, 10:07:47 PM »
I'm an artist. I'm still struggling in that maze between being ok with playing music consistently again. For some reason writing in here.. well it's great release as KTC offers.. Enjoy

Dear @SixString,
Wow congrats you made it to 111 days. *claps* GG I guess you win. Theres no way I can beat you, your quit is too powerful. Before I leave can I just say one thing? Four thousand, six hundred and thirty-four days..... One hundred eleven thousand, two hundred sixteen hours.....four hundred nine million, nine hundred sixty-eight thousand seconds. That's how much time I still have over you. Lol I cant wait to trap you :). Don't you remember it was ME that you came to when you no one else understood you? You want to know how I can mess with your head right now? Here let ME whisper you something... Your music is incomplete without ME. *giggles* I bet when something weird happens with your mood you think of ME. You think of ME when its overcoming challenges about ME. I Love it. You come here to distract yourself from ME. But it was ME who brought you here in the first place. Tell all your little friends I havent forgotten about them either.Tell them it was ME who convinced them to lay with ME. Tell them it was ME who whispered all the lies to tell so we can be together. ME.ME.ME.ME.
IM THE DEVIL I OWN ALL YOUR SOULSOh Six.. what makes you think I was going to strike on day 1, or day 51? See you when I see you. Remember I'm the only thing that makes you happy.
Yours truly,
Nicotine

For any of you soft ass baby wannabe quitters. The next time your wittle addict feelings get hurt fill one of these out
Some of you new quitters are some bum ass jabronis. Doing the minimum amount of effort with your fake ass quit. You think I give a Fck about hurting your tootie footie addict feelings.
I Dont.
I swear some of yall got the thinnest skin in the world. Lmao. PATHETIC. KTC is a doghouse. I'm a pitbull what are you? When it comes to nicotine the only place I know where to bite is the the jugular. So don't piss your pants when I show my teeth bitch. Grow a pair.
But you wont. You are gonna sit there and message someone wondering if I'm talking about your bum ass.
Heres my group come @ me. I would love to school any of you new quitters on some KTC logic. Always talking with your ADDICT  feelings and shit. Please let me make you look stupid. Again you wont because you are chicken bawk bawk bawk. Stay behind your lame ass idea that you have about KTC. YA CHICKEN.
For any of you noobs who are reading this. You quit is weak like wet noodles. Get your group active or I pull out my bag of tricks. Hate me or love me. Zero fucks given. I'm here for my quit.  Dont worry you will see this pretty face again.
Preach on brother. Bring in the hard ass quitters who drink the KTC Kool aid. The rest fit into the "trample the weak, hurdle the dead" phrase
I seriously just got done reading old McDonald had a farm to my two year old before bed. I did not realize how fitting the characters would be to six’s post and KTC quitting

“With a cluck cluck here and a cluck cluck there, here a cluck there a cluck everywhere a cluck cluck”

Old Micky D’s got some sheep too! And a dog to tend to those sheep who ultimately protects them.

You chickens should at least turn into sheep “baa baa” and follow and let yourselves be protected ... some of you shining stars will turn into the dog.

Ruff Ruff

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Do I have your attention now? Quit date 08/01/17
  • Likes Given: 8865
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2019, 05:51:03 PM »

Dear @SixString,
Yours truly,
Nicotine

I Dont.
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech
How long have I been quit?

I brew the beer I drink, what's your superpower?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline SixString

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2019, 05:41:50 PM »

Dear @SixString,
Yours truly,
Nicotine

I Dont.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 05:47:57 PM by SixString »

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Do I have your attention now? Quit date 08/01/17
  • Likes Given: 8865
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2019, 08:42:08 AM »
Congratulations on Hall of Fame!

'40' 'dance' 'chew2' 'wave' 'poledancer'

Honored to quit with you today, and every day. Well done sir.
Keep it up bro - it ain't HOF and done. Great job paying it forward and congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS! Honored to quit with you!
Congrats on your HOF day @SixString! Keep kicking ass and taking names!
Again brother, congrats on the HOF. Damn proud to be quit with you. And damn glad to see your 101 on roll today!
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech
How long have I been quit?

I brew the beer I drink, what's your superpower?

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline MN_Engineer

• QLAMF ODAAT
  • Administrator
  • Master of Quit
  • Aug '16 Trauma-Tizers
  • Quit Date: 04-25-2016
  • Interests: All things Mopar, Rick and Morty fan, MN Twins for life!
  • Likes Given: 4333
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2019, 11:37:35 AM »

Keep it up bro - it ain't HOF and done. Great job paying it forward and congratulations!
Congrats on your HOF day @SixString! Keep kicking ass and taking names!
Quit: 04.25.16 | HOF: 08.02.16 | 2nd FL: 11.10.16 | 3rd FL: 02.18.17 | 4th FL: 05.29.17 | 5th FL: 09.06.17 | 6th FL: 12.15.17 | 7th FL: 03.25.18 |
8th FL: 07.03.18 | 9th FL: 10.11.18 | Comma: 01.19.19 | 11th FL: 04.29.19 | 12th FL: 08.07.19 | 13th FL: 11.15.19 | 14th FL: 02.23.20 |
15th FL: 06.02.20 | 16th FL: 09.10.20 | 17th FL: 12.19.20 | 18th FL: 03.29.21 | 19th FL: 07.07.21 | Comma 2x: 10.15.21 | 21st FL: 01.23.22 |
22nd FL: 05.03.22 | 23rd FL: 08.11.22 | 24th FL: 11.19.22 | 25th FL: 02.27.23 | 26th FL: 06.07.23 | 27th FL: 09.15.23 | 28th FL: 12.24.23 |

"From Skoal to Skol!" My HOF Speech HERE!
"There is no victory without a battle."
"Cave = losing an argument to a dead plant in a plastic can. You are smarter than a dead plant." - Candoit
"The truth is the truth even if no one believes it, and a lie is a lie, even if everyone believes it." - Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Feel like throwing in the towel? Sign the "Contract to Give Up" HERE
Phat Pauly - Part 1 || Phat Pauly - Part 2 || DeanTheCoot - Pencil Poop

Offline ankape

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 10.25.2019
  • Likes Given: 398
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2019, 09:21:32 AM »

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
  • Quit Date: January 1 2018
  • Interests: GodFamilyCountry
  • Likes Given: 1651
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2019, 07:51:44 AM »

"I hope you find a thousand reasons to quit today" Rawls
"I can't quit for you. I will quit with you" Ready
"There are two dogs in the fight, which one are you feeding?" SuperDave9000
"In the Navy we had morning muster. You never miss muster. You better be dead if you miss. If you are dying, you should have started crawling earlier, no excuse." Olcpo

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
Quitters I've met: Cbird, UncleRico, Gregor, KDip, Broccoli-saurus, Croakenhagen, BriagG, Koba, Kodiakdeath, Arrakisdq, McDave, Worktowin, SkolVikings, JGromo, GS9502, PaDutchman, Stillbrewing, A-Aron...
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 104
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2019, 07:48:39 AM »

Offline Nomore1959

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • Likes Given: 329
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2019, 05:46:57 AM »

Offline chris2alaska

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • I Love the Smell of Quit in the Morning
  • Quit Date: January 18, 2018 - Proud Member of the April 2018 Kings and Queen of Quit
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Four-Wheeling, NASCAR, Golf
  • Likes Given: 1612
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2019, 09:22:50 PM »
If you want my digits, just ask and they will be yours, but I expect yours in return.

Accountability is a statement of personal promise, both to yourself and to the people around you, to deliver specific defined results.
Brian Dive

Do not be complacent about your achievements and not to strive for continual improvement when you get to the top. As soon as you let success go to your head, you sink into following familiar patterns and play it safe. In other words, you risk losing your edge.
Roy T. Bennett

You need anything, ask.  You feel strong, help.  This quit is for you but we got your back.
wastepanel

Do not let the actions of others determine the direction of YOUR quit.
chris2alaska

There are no dumb questions, just dumb people who ask questions.
Klark

My Intro

My HOF Speech

My Comma Club Speech

HOF - 04/27/2018;   2nd FLOOR - 08/05/2018;   3rd FLOOR - 11/13/2018;   1 YEAR - 01/18/2019;   4th Floor - 02/21/2019;   5th Floor - 06/01/2019;   6th Floor - 09/09/2019;   7th Floor - 12/18/2019;   2 YEARS - 01/18/2020;    8th Floor - 03/27/2020;   9th Floor - 07/05/2020;    Comma Club - 10/13/2020;   3 Years - 01/18/2021;    11th Floor - 01/21/2021;   12th Floor - 05/01/2021;    13th Floor - 08/09/2021;    14th Floor - 11/17/2021;    4 Years - 01/18/2022;    15th Floor - 02/25/2022;     16th Floor - 06/05/2022;    17th Floor - 09/13/2022;     18th Floor - 12/22/2022;     5 Years - 01/18/2023;    19th Floor - 04/01/2023;     2K Double Dangle - 07/10/2023;     21st Floor - 10/18/2023;      6 Years - 01/18/2024;     22nd Floor - 01/26/2024

Offline SixString

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2019, 09:11:43 PM »
POOF

Offline Broccoli-saurus

• Quit King
  • Badass Unicorn Riders of Quittin Spittin Saloon
  • Quit Date: 6/10/17
  • Likes Given: 1290
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2019, 03:38:28 PM »
Don't know what you boys chatted about last night, because @Nomore1959 wiped it.  Musta been really steamy!   I remember spending all day all the time in chat, white knuckling it through my early quit.  I forget it's even there a lot now.  But I'm glad there's badasses like you in there manning the welcome station.  You're an inspiration bro, keep doing what you're doing!

Offline SixString

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2019, 07:37:51 PM »
I reread the 100 benefits of quitting dip last night. I  remember the first time I read it. It was probably one of the first things I read on ktc.. I told myself "see I dont have a problem I maybe related to 6 of them and that's it."
Crazy how being sober your way of thinking is completely different than an addict using way of thinking. Notice how i said addict using.  My name is 6strang I'm an addict and will always be an addict.
I have been spending A LOT of time in chat.. (shoutout to my peeps who's seen my nudes.)
Last night as I did last call for Troll Confessions (inside joke). Someone joined the chat.. I was licking my chops everyone knows I love saying HELLO. This man went to tell me his story about how he has been quit for a week and started dropping some hardcore questions about quitting and how he was feeling. It was a bit intimidating at first.  It's just me and him. He trusted me to be vulnerable. So I did what everyone loves see me doing.. and that's just talk. I took all the wisdom I learned on ktc and just told him how I felt about what he had told me. I told him all that matters is right here right now. I told him about nicotine withdrawls range from really shitty to really fucking shitty. I sent him some nudes and the link to ktc he said thank you and actually joined.
I'm not telling you this to brag or anything. Trust me I TOOT my horn all over this site, I just want to talk to you about post Hof...
You hit a 100 days now what?
Early in my quit I was taught about the next man up concept. That even at 14 days of quit you can look like a God to a day 1 quitter. You never know when your advise can be the reason a noobie survives another day in hell. Theres posting support for new groups. Maybe give out your number to someone new. I'm trying to resurrect the chat group come stop by and say hello. Little reminders of why you quit strengthens your quit in the long run. Being at a 100 days doesnt mean that you are cured. 100 days simply means that you can be quit if you want to. Every day after that is a test if you really want to STAY quit. Never let your guard down. Never take your foot of the pedal for any reason .. Dont believe me go message some old school quitters that are still around. They treat everyday like its important. They work their asses off everyday the same way since day 1. Staying quit is a privilege, something that you can give up in a heartbeat(Thanks Brad). Dont ever get complacent. I really dont know how to end this so I leave you with this. To anyone who is reading this.. The chat is really fun. I know some of you join and its empty like a ghost town. But keep trying. There have been many days where the chat used to feel like back in day. If you keep trying sooner or later you will find a group having a blast... best advise to you if you see giggles and lols... DONT SCROLL UP

DAY83 QHQSQLYLDOI