Author Topic: The dip can is no longer my ball and chain...  (Read 14296 times)

Offline kstampfly

• Quitter
    • http:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The dip can is no longer my ball and chain...
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2012, 03:29:00 PM »
Trying too man. My mouth is starting to hurt like a sonufabitch, but its a good kind of hurt.
Quit Group:
June 2022 No Lip Turd Herd

Quit Date:  13 March 2022
HOF Date:  20 June 2022

Offline kstampfly

• Quitter
    • http:
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2012, 03:22:00 PM »
Quote from: kstampfly,Jul
Sitting at work eating the crap out of sunflower seeds but I am still hanging in there. Definitely not going to give in anytime soon regardless of how bad it gets. 'bang head'

Okay here goes, definitely not going to give in AT ALL regardless of how bad it gets. Did have a milestone though, walked into the conveinence store, grabbed an ice tea and never even looked at the cancer candy. Alright!!!!!!
Quit Group:

Offline Swede

• Quitter
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2012, 02:29:00 PM »
Quote from: kstampfly
Sitting at work eating the crap out of sunflower seeds but I am still hanging in there. Definitely not going to give in anytime soon regardless of how bad it gets. 'bang head'
Way to go kstampfly! Keep up the good work! Keep it up with the seeds! You might want to buy some beef jerky too! One day at a time my quit brother, one day at a time!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue, Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Swedish Chef Bork, Bork, Bork

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2012, 02:23:00 PM »
Kevin lets Change that one phrase "anytime soon" to ever! otherwise you appear to be intertaining the idea of a cave!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline carumba10

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2012, 02:21:00 PM »
'clap'
Quit Date: March 23 2012

I am Quit today. Tomorrow ?
Not impressed with rants from the 'Do As I Say Not As I Do' crowd.

Offline kstampfly

• Quitter
    • http:
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 02:13:00 PM »
Quit Group:

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, 08:58:00 AM »
Hey Kevin, It's good to see another victim wanting his life back. You can do this, even when you think you cannot. Many vets of quit have already walked the trail before us. These are very hard core men of QUIT. WE CAN QUIT 4 LIFE!
The best beginning you can have with your quit is: read everything on this site. Acknoledge you're an addict with an addiction. Quit one day at a time. Don't worry about tomorrow, we will deal with that when it gets here. Don't worry about Triggers-LIFE is a Trigger!!! Take all the tips and experience you need from the site to STAY QUIT and leave the drama behind.
Water, candy, gum, fake dip, food, exercise, seeds whatever it take to NOT put the POISON in your mouth ever again.
Remember, caving is not an option!!
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 08:29:00 AM »
Kevin for starters, THANK YOU for your service! I'm with you in quitting everyday and thousands of others are also! Check your inbox I'll share my story  #.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline kstampfly

• Quitter
    • http:
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 01:54:00 AM »
Quote from: Roamcountry
For starters my name is Kevin, I am a proud veteran currently serving in the U.S. Army going on ten years now. I am married and have a two year old boy and one on the way. Getting down to business, Two tours in Iraq left me with a bad habit that should have never started. Six years and countless cans of cancer candy later, My lack of self-discipline has led me to come to this site and plead my case, all because of that little fucking can. Here I am going on my first day of quitting, which I have been been at many times before, but this times different. I am sick and fucking tired of the bullshit just like everyone else. I am tired of buying this shit and paying a tobacco executives salary every time I put this garbage in my lip. I hate waking up every morning feeling like I have been skull fucked by the nicotine bitch herself, and going back for more. It has to end and it has to end now. I am in for the long haul no matter how hard it is. I am doing it for my two year old son and for the one that's on the way. I owe it to them and to myself. I am armed to the hilt with a steady supply of Jakes Mint Chew, determination and the support available on this site. Tomorrow's another day full of challenges but I'm ready to tango. Over and out. 'usflag' 

Welcome aboard Kstamp! Sounds like you're on the right track to a successful quit.
Read up and post roll daily. Take back your life. PM me if you need anything!

Kevin, I am in this with you bro. I am on day 3, and it's hard as hell. Please PM me if there is ever a time I can help!!

Dave
Thanks Dave, I will definitely take you up on that offer if it starts getting hairy, lol. Same thing goes for you if the shit hits the fan. Give em' Hell!!!
Quit Group:

Offline dr_jones_25

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 01:38:00 AM »
Quote from: Roamcountry
For starters my name is Kevin, I am a proud veteran currently serving in the U.S. Army going on ten years now. I am married and have a two year old boy and one on the way. Getting down to business, Two tours in Iraq left me with a bad habit that should have never started. Six years and countless cans of cancer candy later, My lack of self-discipline has led me to come to this site and plead my case, all because of that little fucking can. Here I am going on my first day of quitting, which I have been been at many times before, but this times different. I am sick and fucking tired of the bullshit just like everyone else. I am tired of buying this shit and paying a tobacco executives salary every time I put this garbage in my lip. I hate waking up every morning feeling like I have been skull fucked by the nicotine bitch herself, and going back for more. It has to end and it has to end now. I am in for the long haul no matter how hard it is. I am doing it for my two year old son and for the one that's on the way. I owe it to them and to myself. I am armed to the hilt with a steady supply of Jakes Mint Chew, determination and the support available on this site. Tomorrow's another day full of challenges but I'm ready to tango. Over and out. 'usflag' 

Welcome aboard Kstamp! Sounds like you're on the right track to a successful quit.

Kevin, I am in this with you bro. I am on day 3, and it's hard as hell. Please PM me if there is ever a time I can help!!

Dave

Offline Roamcountry

• Quit Pro
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 01:08:00 AM »

Offline kstampfly

• Quitter
    • http:
The dip can is no longer my ball and chain...
« on: July 23, 2012, 01:02:00 AM »
Quit Group: