Author Topic: "Thumb Sucker"  (Read 1323 times)

Offline PMac

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: "Thumb Sucker"
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 09:58:00 PM »
jfitzy - the best thing is...you're going to be a BETTER man than your wife married. You're always going to be an addict, but you're no longer going to be an addict that continues to use. Your wife married a slave. You're about to be unchained. You're going to be the guy that conquered the douche bag within and became the quit monster that could overcome everything about the nicotine bitch.

If you're here and if you're serious I have total faith in you. PM me and I'll give you my cell number and you can call or text at any time. I'll text you my personal pledge daily that I'll give you my word if you'll give me yours. Whatever it takes. Just stay quit.

Your attitude will go a long way in determining the ultimate success of your quit. Keep a good attitude. You'll have lots of reasons to be down, just try to remember that the most important reason to stay up is to protect your quit and stay quit.

I quit with you today and I've got your back tomorrow.

PMac
My Independence Day - December 19, 2011
HOF - March 27, 2012
Comma Town, USA - September 15, 2014
Three Years - December 19, 2014
Eleventh Floor - December 24, 2014

Offline bigbamadan

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2010-03-23
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 04:51:00 PM »
Quote from: jfitzy15
Chew has had a negative impact on my marriage, work, life in general. It controls me, traps me in the basement when I should be spending time with my wife and kids.
Write this down. Put it in your wallet. There will be tough days ahead. Days where the nic bitch will try to slip back in. When that occurs...read it. It's far easier to say fuckit when you allow yourself to forget.
Quit: 3/23/10
All good things in all good time.

Offline jfitzy15

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 04:41:00 PM »
I have been on a 2-3 can a day habit for 32 years, I am 45 years old with a wife and three kids 6, 8,  10. I want to see them grow up.

Chew has had a negative impact on my marriage, work, life in general. It controls me, traps me in the basement when I should be spending time with my wife and kids. I never thought "Just a pinch between your cheek and gums" could reak so much havok.

Offline jfitzy15

• Quitter
"Thumb Sucker"
« on: January 18, 2012, 04:36:00 PM »
I feel like a little bitch thumb sucker that can't find his mommy's nipple. When the fuck are you going to grow up, take responsibility, and man up! Today! Today, I will be the man my wife married, my kids call Dad, and the other kids call coach. Today I say fuck you to anything (dip) that holds me down. Today is the 3rd day of the rest of my life! Today, I will embrace the suck only to crush it.