Author Topic: Zipper Got Me To Quit  (Read 722 times)

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Zipper Got Me To Quit
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2014, 09:21:00 PM »
Did you post roll today? Did not see it.
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2014, 09:26:00 AM »
Quitter welcome aboard, always glad to see Sconi boys coming clean. No need to get a picture of your zipper, maybe dinner and drinks first. Here's how the site works. You make a one day promise to abstain from nicoyine (No dip, smokes, cigars, patches, etc) Every morning you make that promise by positing roll. Fight like hell through the day, go to bed. Wake up and repeat. You can do this. Good luck.

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2014, 09:05:00 AM »
Welcome to quit. Post roll call every damn day and make some friends.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2014, 08:37:00 AM »
I'd like to see the zipper but I think I'd be disappointed on what's behind it......I still quit with you and your dirty, dirty tricksessss
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 07:37:00 AM »
Here's to your quit, Here's to you regaining your health.

they will go hand in hand in hand with a good looking upside.

Be good, and I quit right beside you today.

Offline Rebel346

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 07:01:00 AM »
Welcome to the TITANS!

Hope you feel better soon.

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 12:57:00 AM »
You have received a wake up call my friend... Read everything here, and own your quit. The KTC plan works.

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 11:05:00 PM »
Welcome Karl from Wisconsin, I'm Smeds from Wisconsin. I see you posted roll today, awesome ... do it again tomorrow. There are a lot of people who need you brother ... join in, own your quit and realize there are a lot of reasons why people quit here at KTC; you are one of those reasons. I quit with you today.
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 08:16:00 PM »
You live day to day, minute to minute, every second counts. Here at KTC we ask for a daily promise not to use nicotine in any form. As for tomorrow, well, as you know, tomorrow is never guaranteed. If you wake up breathing tomorrow you can promise not to use for that day, if not, it doesn't matter. Forget about the word ever, never again, eternity, etc. Just quit today and today only, wake up and do it again. glad you are still here with us.

Mogul

Offline copingwithoutcopen

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 07:37:00 PM »
Sexting already? You're gonna fit right in! Glad you're ok and on the right path. Your promise is good until tomorrow morning, then we gotta make it again. Welcome to freedom, Karl!

Offline quitter4life

• Quit Date: 2014-07-18
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 07:31:00 PM »
If any of you need to see a picture of my zipper or my reason to quit....just ask and I will post it.

Offline quitter4life

• Quit Date: 2014-07-18
Zipper Got Me To Quit
« on: July 23, 2014, 07:28:00 PM »
My name is Karl, I am 44 from Wisconsin. 6 days ago I had Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery. 5 Bypasses to be exact. Chewing wasn't the only cause that brought me to this surgery but it didn't prevent it either. I am here to quit for my kids, for my wife but most of all for myself and my future. I refuse to go back and live my life the way that I did before I had this surgery. My kids need me, my wife needs me and I need me. I will be a HOF memeber before you know it and I will be proud to stand next to each and everyone of you and call myself a QUITTER.