Offline Idaho Spuds

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: August 18, 2014
  • Interests: Family, Soccer, fishing, hunting, camping
  • Likes Given: 71
Re: Yo
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 05:55:00 PM »
Kirbz,
Have to posted roll yet? each and everyday!
Get active and fight for your quit.
Message me and we can exchange numbers.
Idaho Spuds

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 03:39:00 PM »
Quote from: AppleJack
It comes down to resolve... If you want to quit, you will quit.

No more trying.
No more stopping.
No more hoping.

Just balls out DOING. This place has everything you need to be successful. Use it. Get involved and stay involved. I can't give you any better advice than that.

Don't let a tin of weeds and chemicals run your life anymore.
Freedom is yours for the taking... Do it.
What AJ said man. There is no trying and hoping and cheating. You are QUIT. You have to really want. It is the hardest and best thing I ever decided to do.
Read the Welcome Center and Learn how and why we post roll. Your group is March 15.

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 03:27:00 PM »
It comes down to resolve... If you want to quit, you will quit.

No more trying.
No more stopping.
No more hoping.

Just balls out DOING. This place has everything you need to be successful. Use it. Get involved and stay involved. I can't give you any better advice than that.

Don't let a tin of weeds and chemicals run your life anymore.
Freedom is yours for the taking... Do it.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline kirbz

• Quit Date: 2014-11-30
  • Likes Given: 0
Yo
« on: December 03, 2014, 03:17:00 PM »
Kind of Day 6 for me, but I cheated a couple of times, so completely clean since 11/30/14. I've quit more times than I can remember, but this time has to be for real. I think I made it 6 months once years ago. I'd give anything to go back and slap my stupid self. Can't help but think it may be too late considering I've been going through a tin of cope a day/2 days for the last 25 years, but I'm hoping it isn't despite this sore spot on the tip of my tongue. I hope it's just a screwed up taste bud or something. Sorry for the vent, but this is the first time I've "spoken" the words. Haven't mentioned the cancer fear I'm feeling or the fact that I've "quit" to anyone.

It's a huge struggle as you know. I've tried everything I can get my hands on from tooth pics, gum and seeds to herbal pouches from the gas station, but it seems that nothing is working the best. Really, just nothing - cold turkey! Everything I try just makes me want a dip. I'm craving! Found myself here while googling "fake dip" and read all the reviews...thank you for those! The order of Hooch I ordered after the read can't get here soon enough. I'll post a review as soon as it gets here.