Author Topic: Quiting  (Read 785 times)

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2037
Re: Quiting
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2015, 01:07:00 PM »
way to go on your day 3.

good job answering all the questions too in both groups.

remember you have to WANT it for YOU. Do it. That 5 hour drive today will be "cake" for you if you are QUIT, you HONOR your word (roll post), you know how to tell yourself NO.

post every damn day early when you get up! even on weekends, on vacation, whenever and whatever, no excuses and you will stay quit!

Quit on Mitch.
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Online Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 11:01:00 AM »
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: Syndrome
Quote from: M.Betz
Well, Im Mitchell Betz, I am only 20 years old I have been chewing sense I was 13, and figured that I want to be in good health again. I know I haven't been chewing longer then a lot of people but I don't want to do it anymore. Well that's my intro I don't know what else I could put. And this is my Day 2.
time reely doesnt matter. dippin for 1 year or 50 years makes you a adickt. bein quit for 5 days or 5 years is all most the same. you wake up in the mornin and you have to disside your gonna be quit agin today. only diffrinse is after 5 years the fogs a fadin memery.
7 years a slave. Sounds like a long time to me.

you are making a great decision. Saving your health. Saving a fuckton on money. Girls will find kissing you (among other things) much more enjoyable. Your family will be proud of your decision.

But that's just the beginning. Once the suck passes, you will have a sense of pride that cannot be defined in words. One day at a time brother.

Only the strongest can quit. You can do this. If I can help - shoot me a pm. Proud to quit with you today.
Age has NOTHING to do with it.
No one needs a drug killing them.
It's never done one thing positive for anyone.
And It's not fun.... It's a lie that only leads to a road of regret.
I quit with you today.
Rawls 353
I believe.....

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 06:05:00 AM »
Quote from: Syndrome
Well, Im Mitchell Betz, I am only 20 years old I have been chewing sense I was 13, and figured that I want to be in good health again. I know I haven't been chewing longer then a lot of people but I don't want to do it anymore. Well that's my intro I don't know what else I could put. And this is my Day 2.
time reely doesnt matter. dippin for 1 year or 50 years makes you a adickt. bein quit for 5 days or 5 years is all most the same. you wake up in the mornin and you have to disside your gonna be quit agin today. only diffrinse is after 5 years the fogs a fadin memery.
7 years a slave. Sounds like a long time to me.

you are making a great decision. Saving your health. Saving a fuckton on money. Girls will find kissing you (among other things) much more enjoyable. Your family will be proud of your decision.

But that's just the beginning. Once the suck passes, you will have a sense of pride that cannot be defined in words. One day at a time brother.

Only the strongest can quit. You can do this. If I can help - shoot me a pm. Proud to quit with you today.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 650
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 02:43:00 PM »

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2037
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 01:30:00 PM »
Welcome MB, glad you made the choice to quit.
Stay strong, use all you can here at the KTC.
Read it all eventually.
and Live Chat every day ... Roll up everyday when you wake up.

I quit with you.
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline M.Betz

• Likes Given: 0
Quiting
« on: November 04, 2015, 01:28:00 PM »