Author Topic: Quit day 6 for me  (Read 56175 times)

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 244
Re: Quit day 6 for me
« Reply #347 on: September 06, 2017, 09:32:00 PM »
Quote from: Mike1966
Quote from: Rawls
Quote from: JB65
Quote from: JGlav
Quote from: tjschu
Quote from: pky1520
Quote from: ChickDip
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: Nomore1959
Quote from: worktowin
Congratulations on 2 solid years of win.

Honored to quit with you.
Congrats on 2 years! You help so many with your leadership. I am proud to quit with you!
Congratulations to one badass quitter that I am extremely proud to have in my corner! Thanks for helping me stay quit ODAAT Edd!
Happy 2 years quit strngrdngr!
??
Congrats on two years!
Congrats on two years quit to one of the BAQs here! Glad you are a Dec Disciple!
Damn glad to share this 2 year quit day with you Stranger. Thanks for all you do on KTC and in Dec. '15 Disciple group!
All I can say about Stranger: #ModelKTCQuitter

Love this guy man!
Congrats my man.
Two loops!
Congrats on 2 years Dave!
All I can say is that the support here is overwhelming when you are winning. Thank you all! :)

This place is about so much more than remembering to post a number. If this place and your quit become important enough, you will wake up every day and remember that you are an addict and you will take the steps to renew your commitment to quit. If you really buy in it is a community that you want to connect with again early and often. You will want to meet people here in person.

The journey of freedom continues forward and I can't wait to post roll again tomorrow. B)B

Offline Mike1966

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 4/18/2016
  • Likes Given: 77
« Reply #346 on: September 06, 2017, 08:06:00 AM »
Quote from: Rawls

Congrats on 2 years! You help so many with your leadership. I am proud to quit with you!
Congratulations to one badass quitter that I am extremely proud to have in my corner! Thanks for helping me stay quit ODAAT Edd!
??
Congrats on two years!
Congrats on two years quit to one of the BAQs here! Glad you are a Dec Disciple!
Damn glad to share this 2 year quit day with you Stranger. Thanks for all you do on KTC and in Dec. '15 Disciple group!

Love this guy man!
Congrats my man.
Two loops!
Congrats on 2 years Dave!
Just one and you will be back where you started.
And where you started was desperately wishing
you were where you are right now.

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #345 on: September 05, 2017, 09:34:00 AM »

??
Congrats on two years!

Love this guy man!
Congrats my man.
Two loops!
I believe.....

Offline JB65

• Quitting MoFo
  • Lennie and Henry
  • Quit Date: August 17, 2015
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #344 on: September 05, 2017, 09:10:00 AM »

??
Congrats on two years!

Love this guy man!

Offline JGlav

• Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quit Date: 9/05/15
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #343 on: September 05, 2017, 08:39:00 AM »

??
Congrats on two years!

Offline Tjschu

• Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 387
« Reply #342 on: September 05, 2017, 07:49:00 AM »

??
Congrats on two years!

Offline pky1520

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: May 2, 2016
  • Interests: Hunting, fishing
  • Likes Given: 84
« Reply #341 on: September 04, 2017, 07:38:00 AM »

??
Congrats on two years!

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2035
« Reply #340 on: September 04, 2017, 02:35:00 AM »

??
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #339 on: September 03, 2017, 07:59:00 PM »

Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Online Nomore1959

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • Likes Given: 329
« Reply #338 on: September 03, 2017, 06:17:00 PM »

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #337 on: September 03, 2017, 08:11:00 AM »

Offline JB65

• Quitting MoFo
  • Lennie and Henry
  • Quit Date: August 17, 2015
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #336 on: September 02, 2017, 10:53:00 AM »
Quote from: Steakbomb18
Quote from: Stranger999
I mentioned this to some folks at the PA quit meet a few days ago so I I'll add it here too in case it will help other quitters.

I used to have random nightmares about college. Usually they were about having some final exam to take and realizing that I never attended the class and also did not know where on campus I needed to be to take the final exam. I always woke up confused and feeling like I flunked out.

I don't seem to have the college nightmares anymore, but now I have a lot of caving dreams instead. I think my brain just needs to have nightmares and now the worst nightmare I can ever have is posting a DAY ONE. :P

Two years ago I was in a seemingly hopeless brutal fog. I won that fight with all of the support here and I'm not going to let a few bad dreams take me back to that place ever again. I quit with you all today and I can't wait to post roll tomorrow.
This is a great post Dave.

Even at 2 years... It gets better from here. The dreams will become fewer and fewer. The intensity will fade. But the winning will feel better and the freedom will be "freer"... Easier and more normalized. One foot in front of the bother bro... I quit with you today.
...and when Michael says it continues to get better, it absolutely does. He's been telling me that since day 1 and it's so damn true on so many levels. Hope to catch you next year at the PA meet. Until then QLF brother.
Great post Dave, thanks for your support to all the quitters on here.

I had a cave dream myself recently and was wondering WTF was wrong, because I rarely if at all even think about dip anymore.

Nice to know I wasnt alone.

Weird thing is I think my cave dream was just a reminder for me not to get too comfortable, cocky, relaxed, and content. And also a reminder for me to stay vigilant, aware, watchful and get back to KTC as often as I can.

Congrats on your 2 years bud, you're an awesome quitter

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #335 on: August 30, 2017, 06:50:00 AM »
I mentioned this to some folks at the PA quit meet a few days ago so I I'll add it here too in case it will help other quitters.

I used to have random nightmares about college. Usually they were about having some final exam to take and realizing that I never attended the class and also did not know where on campus I needed to be to take the final exam. I always woke up confused and feeling like I flunked out.

I don't seem to have the college nightmares anymore, but now I have a lot of caving dreams instead. I think my brain just needs to have nightmares and now the worst nightmare I can ever have is posting a DAY ONE. :P

Two years ago I was in a seemingly hopeless brutal fog. I won that fight with all of the support here and I'm not going to let a few bad dreams take me back to that place ever again. I quit with you all today and I can't wait to post roll tomorrow.

Even at 2 years... It gets better from here. The dreams will become fewer and fewer. The intensity will fade. But the winning will feel better and the freedom will be "freer"... Easier and more normalized. One foot in front of the bother bro... I quit with you today.
...and when Michael says it continues to get better, it absolutely does. He's been telling me that since day 1 and it's so damn true on so many levels. Hope to catch you next year at the PA meet. Until then QLF brother.
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #334 on: August 30, 2017, 06:39:00 AM »

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 244
« Reply #333 on: August 30, 2017, 12:05:00 AM »