Author Topic: Back again for the N00bs  (Read 587 times)

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
Re: Back again for the N00bs
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 03:19:00 PM »
Quote from: Crosshair
Crosshair - 2455, Fuck you moderators, they took my first introduction page and moved it straight to HOF. Here's another! I'm back! I want all you fucksticks who ever put that shit in your mouth to listen.....and listen HARD. Last night, yes, 2454 days later I had a fucking dip dream, 2454 fucking days later! What exactly is that in years, Mr. Crosshair? Well, since you asked, addicted fuckstick, that is approximately 6.7 fucking years with NO shit in my mouth! NONE! I still do the herbal non-nicotine passive chew when I am, as an ass-raping hippie would put it, "being one with nature", but I REFUSE TO BOW TO THE GODDAMN NICOTINE GOD EVER AGAIN! Now take whatever Lucifer inspired shit you have in a can, dump it out and NEVER DO THAT SHIT AGAIN!
You's a badass.

:WastedPanel:
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Crosshair

• Quitter
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Photography, 4 Wheeling, Running, Hiking, Exploring, Computers and Gaming, Reading, and History in any form, Movies, and the Great Outdoors.
  • Likes Given: 0
Back again for the N00bs
« on: January 18, 2014, 01:10:00 PM »
Crosshair - 2455, Fuck you moderators, they took my first introduction page and moved it straight to HOF. Here's another! I'm back! I want all you fucksticks who ever put that shit in your mouth to listen.....and listen HARD. Last night, yes, 2454 days later I had a fucking dip dream, 2454 fucking days later! What exactly is that in years, Mr. Crosshair? Well, since you asked, addicted fuckstick, that is approximately 6.7 fucking years with NO shit in my mouth! NONE! I still do the herbal non-nicotine passive chew when I am, as an ass-raping hippie would put it, "being one with nature", but I REFUSE TO BOW TO THE GODDAMN NICOTINE GOD EVER AGAIN! Now take whatever Lucifer inspired shit you have in a can, dump it out and NEVER DO THAT SHIT AGAIN!
QD - 050107 - DIE UST!

....That which does not kill us makes us stronger. - Friedrich Nietzche

....Contemplate this on the tree of woe. - Thulsa Doom

....Small fish are for Pussies! - Crosshair