Author Topic: Day 6  (Read 749 times)

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Day 6
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 09:52:00 PM »
Congratulations on 3 weeks (tomorrow) brother! You are rocking this thing. Keep killing it!
"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline Air Force ADDICT

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Interests: Wife & kids, mountian biking/cycling, running, surfing/body surfing... Pretty much anything outdoors.
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 12:03:00 PM »
Quote from: normjr88
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: Mancave
Day 6 is full of optimisum for me. Day 5 was a motherfucker for some reason, but I made it through nicotine free. I had some support from my brothers on here which helped, but when I got home last night my 13 year old son was waiting at the door for me only to give me a big hug and say thank you for quitting. Now for most people that should be a touching momenet but for me it was only a reminder of what a selfish piece of shit I have been for all of the 13 years of my son's life. In totality, I have been chewing for 26 years and for 26 years i have been a selfish bitch. Well here i am on day 6 of my quit and i feel fucking fantastic!!!!!!!!! Not because i am no longer in a fog, because i am, not because i no longer have cravings, because i do, but because for the first time in my life i know i am going to win. So i will end this post by simply saying FUC U NIC, whos the bitch now?

I quit with all of you today
Your doing great Mancave and keep it up. Also spoke with my son over the phone yesterday, he's a Jr. at Texas Tech and he ask me about my quit. Told him I was day 58 with the nic bitch and he also told me he was proud of me. He's 21 and had never seen me, not even one day without a dip in. He's coming home in a few weeks and it will be the first time in 21 years he will see me without that shit in my mouth. I quit with you today. Remember quit ODAAT and post roll EDD. This place really does work if you just follow these 2 simple rules.

BTW, when I really started to crave I just got on the forum and read everything I could. I think I have the welcome center memorized LOL...
Guy's you both touched my heart with what you've said. 38 years slave 214 day's freedom! 3 kids grown never seen dad without poison in his mouth. Great feeling to know my grandkids got dip free granddad! Enjoy your time with your family, there grown before you know it. Damn proud to be quit with you brothers today!
Badass stuff guys! The changes about to take place for you are epic... relish every bad moment because it makes your new freedom all the sweeter.

Mancave... don't forget to keep your posts to your original intro. We only get/need one, brother. A Mod will be along to combine your stuff. Rock on m'man...
It's guys like you that have touch my heart. Without you guys all this would not be possible. Quit on 'worship'
QUIT w/ you Mancave!

Offline normjr88

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-06-01
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 11:39:00 AM »
Quote from: AppleJack
Day 6 is full of optimisum for me. Day 5 was a motherfucker for some reason, but I made it through nicotine free. I had some support from my brothers on here which helped, but when I got home last night my 13 year old son was waiting at the door for me only to give me a big hug and say thank you for quitting. Now for most people that should be a touching momenet but for me it was only a reminder of what a selfish piece of shit I have been for all of the 13 years of my son's life. In totality, I have been chewing for 26 years and for 26 years i have been a selfish bitch. Well here i am on day 6 of my quit and i feel fucking fantastic!!!!!!!!! Not because i am no longer in a fog, because i am, not because i no longer have cravings, because i do, but because for the first time in my life i know i am going to win. So i will end this post by simply saying FUC U NIC, whos the bitch now?

Your doing great Mancave and keep it up. Also spoke with my son over the phone yesterday, he's a Jr. at Texas Tech and he ask me about my quit. Told him I was day 58 with the nic bitch and he also told me he was proud of me. He's 21 and had never seen me, not even one day without a dip in. He's coming home in a few weeks and it will be the first time in 21 years he will see me without that shit in my mouth. I quit with you today. Remember quit ODAAT and post roll EDD. This place really does work if you just follow these 2 simple rules.

BTW, when I really started to crave I just got on the forum and read everything I could. I think I have the welcome center memorized LOL...
Guy's you both touched my heart with what you've said. 38 years slave 214 day's freedom! 3 kids grown never seen dad without poison in his mouth. Great feeling to know my grandkids got dip free granddad! Enjoy your time with your family, there grown before you know it. Damn proud to be quit with you brothers today!
Badass stuff guys! The changes about to take place for you are epic... relish every bad moment because it makes your new freedom all the sweeter.

Mancave... don't forget to keep your posts to your original intro. We only get/need one, brother. A Mod will be along to combine your stuff. Rock on m'man...
It's guys like you that have touch my heart. Without you guys all this would not be possible. Quit on 'worship'

Offline Mancave

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-23
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 11:36:00 AM »
my bad, didnt know

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 11:08:00 AM »

Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 10:33:00 AM »

Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline normjr88

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-06-01
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 07:09:00 AM »

Offline Mancave

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-23
Day 6
« on: July 29, 2015, 06:45:00 AM »