Author Topic: "Every thing I do.......I do it for chew"  (Read 3015 times)

Offline dr_jones_25

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: "Every thing I do.......I do it for chew"
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2012, 06:40:00 PM »
So, I just want to comment about caving. STOP IT!!!! I am doing great with my quit......currently. I know that I will have some bad days, so I am taking this opportunity to throw my hand out to anyone who is in need, and beg that you take it and let's quit. I feel that maybe I haven't fully invited the rest of you to join me, and quit with me. None of us came here to cave, so what is happening?? I keep looking at the list of October Madmen (and women) and think, how many of these people will be raising their arms in victory with me at HOF? And how many of these people will be re-treads, starting to post in another group? I have had to say "NO" to nicotine about 1,987,237,876,322 times since 15 days ago. WE ARE ALL GOING THROUGH THE SAME SHIT!! There is no GOOD reason to cave. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help in your fight. This offer is extended to any person, in any fucking group, in any fucking time zone! 'qt'

Let's go....... 'Finger'

Offline rangy96

• Quitter
  • Interests: not dipping
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2012, 08:12:00 AM »
Quote from: Ready
Quote from: Souliman
Quote from: Greg5280
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Quote from: dr_jones_25
So, I am 2 weeks deep, and my quit is so damn strong right now! Craves are turning into motivation to quit. My gums are starting to feel so much better. I am beginning to be less irritable, and I am believing in myself more and more. I have started getting on this site religiously, and making some good contacts. So far, I have saved over $100! WHY DID I CHEW FOR SO LONG!!!????

I know that it isn't over, and that I need to post roll everyday for the rest of my quit life. But I just wanted to note how great I am feeling on Day 14. I am really saddened and pissed for those cavers yesterday. Either they go back to being addicted, or they will start this shit all over again. BLAH! Thanks to all my supporters! I love getting texts, whether they are to motivate me to stay quit today, or to call me a HOMO, I love the texts.

Quit reason #shit, I can't remember what number I am on- FREEDOM!!!!

QUIT LIKE FUCK!!!
QLAFM!!!!
'clap' Very nice post sir.
Freedom rock does it not? Savor it. Never let it evade you.
I ask myself the same question. Why did I wait so long to quit!?

Congrats on the two weeks!

STAY QUIT
Greg
Nice work bro.
Freedom is worth it. Well done.

P.S. It gets way better.
Ride that quit wave brother. Ride that thang.

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2012, 10:30:00 PM »
Quote from: Souliman
So, I am 2 weeks deep, and my quit is so damn strong right now! Craves are turning into motivation to quit. My gums are starting to feel so much better. I am beginning to be less irritable, and I am believing in myself more and more. I have started getting on this site religiously, and making some good contacts. So far, I have saved over $100! WHY DID I CHEW FOR SO LONG!!!????

I know that it isn't over, and that I need to post roll everyday for the rest of my quit life. But I just wanted to note how great I am feeling on Day 14. I am really saddened and pissed for those cavers yesterday. Either they go back to being addicted, or they will start this shit all over again. BLAH! Thanks to all my supporters! I love getting texts, whether they are to motivate me to stay quit today, or to call me a HOMO, I love the texts.

QUIT LIKE FUCK!!!
QLAFM!!!!

STAY QUIT
Greg
Nice work bro.
Freedom is worth it. Well done.

P.S. It gets way better.

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2012, 10:18:00 PM »

QUIT LIKE FUCK!!!
QLAFM!!!!

STAY QUIT
Greg
Nice work bro.

Offline Greg5280

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • BONAFIDE QUIT BEAST
  • Quit Date: 10-30-2009
  • Interests: Golf, Running, Cycling, Being outside, Spending time with my family. Quitting and helping newbies.
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2012, 08:56:00 PM »

QUIT LIKE FUCK!!!
QLAFM!!!!

STAY QUIT
Greg

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2012, 08:13:00 PM »

QUIT LIKE FUCK!!!
QLAFM!!!!

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2012, 05:27:00 PM »

QUIT LIKE FUCK!!!
QLAFM!!!!
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline dr_jones_25

• Quitter
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2012, 05:06:00 PM »

QUIT LIKE FUCK!!!
QLAFM!!!!

Offline eric71

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Weight Training, Powerlifting, Kettlebells, coaching, fantasy sports
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2012, 05:21:00 AM »
http://whyquit.com/whyquit%5CSeanMarsee.html

Just another reason to quit. Damn there are some stories out there. I hope NONE of us become a story. Please stay quit!!
QLAFM with you today Doc

Offline dr_jones_25

• Quitter
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2012, 02:30:00 AM »
http://whyquit.com/whyquit%5CSeanMarsee.html

Just another reason to quit. Damn there are some stories out there. I hope NONE of us become a story. Please stay quit!!

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2012, 02:06:00 PM »
Quote from: Roamcountry
Quote from: Zam
Quote from: Eric71
Quote from: carumba10
So, I think I am going to take some advice from my brother-in-law, who is a bad ass quitter, and take all of the money that I save from chew and put it in an account and buy myself something nice when I reach HOF. He said he was able to buy the best penis pump that money can buy, and the fanciest Ben Wa Balls on the market. I think I will buy a gun. Thanks for your inspiration MThomas!!!!
Is her name Bambi ??
or Bang-Me?
Wait until the nic-rage has lifted before you go shopping :huh:

Btw, if you ever start running low on good reasons to quit, check these out!
Wait wait wait...hold on a second here. Your bro in law sent me a pic of what he bought and it wasnt no penis strecher. Let me share it with you here 'crackup'
I want to click these links so bad but I am at work. Is it worker friendly or will I have some explaining to do 'archer'
well....click if you like, but they might only question your sexual preference....
He already has the real thing I'm saving her for him!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Roamcountry

• Quit Pro
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2012, 02:02:00 PM »
So, I think I am going to take some advice from my brother-in-law, who is a bad ass quitter, and take all of the money that I save from chew and put it in an account and buy myself something nice when I reach HOF. He said he was able to buy the best penis pump that money can buy, and the fanciest Ben Wa Balls on the market. I think I will buy a gun. Thanks for your inspiration MThomas!!!!
Is her name Bambi ??
or Bang-Me?

Wait wait wait...hold on a second here. Your bro in law sent me a pic of what he bought and it wasnt no penis strecher. Let me share it with you here 'crackup'
I want to click these links so bad but I am at work. Is it worker friendly or will I have some explaining to do 'archer'
well....click if you like, but they might only question your sexual preference....

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2012, 12:18:00 PM »
Is her name Bambi ??
or Bang-Me?

Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Roamcountry

• Quit Pro
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2012, 12:01:00 PM »
Is her name Bambi ??
or Bang-Me?

Offline dr_jones_25

• Quitter
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2012, 11:57:00 AM »
Is her name Bambi ??
or Bang-Me?

LOL, Thanks for the advice!! 'crackup'