Author Topic: "Dad you eat Dirt" (4 year old daughter)  (Read 2720 times)

Offline wmcatty

• Quit Pro
    • heartoftexasweather.org
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: "Dad you eat Dirt" (4 year old daughter)
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2013, 03:52:00 PM »
Moka, you need to answer the 3 questions. Post the questions and answers in your old group and Dec. 2013. Here they are:

1. What happened?

2. Why did it happen?

3. What are you going to do differently this time?
"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2013, 03:47:00 PM »
Quote from: moka2620
Hey I don't deny it. I actually quit for 103 days. Unfortunately I felt like I hit my goal and had a dip after a night out with friends. Just "one dip right" obviously led to being addicted again. This time its big picture and a realization that I can do it and need to stay with roll call. That is what keeps you going, honestly. You quit roll call you will probably not quit dipping. My group wasn't the tightest knit bunch like I saw on other groups but I did feel a sense of loyalty to my group/KTC community. That I was fighting the battle with them. But as many who fail you runaway in shame when you fail. I didn't face my demons. So if you want to rag on me go ahead. Its deserving. It is not like I didn't know I used the same user name. I have nothing to hide. I failed. But I am here again and hope you will accept my apologies and accept me back into KTC. I need your support and I am willing to offer mine.

Moka2620 ~ Day 2
Dang Dude, I hear lots of excuses and not one sentence that says "I am a NICOTINE ADDICT"
Did you know that all of us are Nictotine Addicts? This includes YOU!!
I don't want your apologies, I want your humility, admission and submission to KTC, Nictotine addiction and heavy involvement with your quit group.
Nothing less will do/work for YOU.
Quit on!
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline moka2620

• Quitter
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2013, 03:42:00 PM »
Hey I don't deny it. I actually quit for 103 days. Unfortunately I felt like I hit my goal and had a dip after a night out with friends. Just "one dip right" obviously led to being addicted again. This time its big picture and a realization that I can do it and need to stay with roll call. That is what keeps you going, honestly. You quit roll call you will probably not quit dipping. My group wasn't the tightest knit bunch like I saw on other groups but I did feel a sense of loyalty to my group/KTC community. That I was fighting the battle with them. But as many who fail you runaway in shame when you fail. I didn't face my demons. So if you want to rag on me go ahead. Its deserving. It is not like I didn't know I used the same user name. I have nothing to hide. I failed. But I am here again and hope you will accept my apologies and accept me back into KTC. I need your support and I am willing to offer mine.

Moka2620 ~ Day 2

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 631
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2013, 02:38:00 PM »
Quote from: Nolaq
HEY! Look what I found!
moka2620 -day 22 - quit
man i hope you never get a job as a irs odditer. cuz man i found day 2 on 9/24 and that was anuff for me.

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2013, 02:20:00 PM »
HEY! Look what I found!
moka2620 -day 22 - quit
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2013, 02:10:00 PM »
Hi my name is Brad.  I have made the decision the nic bitch can no longer run my life.   I am 35 and I have been dipping for 15 years, Kodiak.  It actually surprises me to think how long it has been and apart of my life.  And I sit here and ask why?  What benefit am I getting from having a dip?  I really couldn't tell you but some bogus replies.  The reality is I decided to quit yesterday because I had a sore throat and had a dentist appt. yesterday. For me when i get a sore throat I fear cancer and you see the pictures and it scares the hell out of me.  The impact it could have on my life and my families.  I don't want to tell my girls that I was too selfish and couldn't find the will power to quit.  Losing your jaw, teeth. etc.  Yesterday I told the Dentist to give it to me straight and the effects I am having on my gums.  As fyi in past years I told him I don't want to know and if he did I wouldn't come back.  The reason was just shame knowing I was being controlled by my nicotine addiction.  Well he told me of my severe erosion of my gum line, significant gum disease, and gingivitis.  That continued use will lead to continual worst conditions that I don't even want to know about.  I am not immune to the effects to dipping, none of us are. 

I am going to stand up to the nic bitch!  I am ready to move forward with my brothers and sisters.  I look forward to saving $40 a week, $2000 a year, a clean car, to kissing my wife without the fear she knows, not having dip in my teeth, finding a spitter, improving my dental hygiene, reducing the risk of cancer, dip on my clothes, smell of dip in my car, the reputation from my friends waiting for me to throw in a big fatty, daily trips to the gas station, tasting food, and a life of freedom! 

I look forward to joining the group and hearing feedback, reading the stories, blogs and supporting everyone's quit.  We can do this one day at a time.
Glad to see you finally getting your shit together. I see you joined a while ago, and have 20+ posts.

What happened before, and where ya been?
:ph43r:
moka2620 - day 1 quit... lets do this
Moka2620 - Day 2
Anyone gonna pick this guy up?!?!?!?!

How about - anyone gonna challenge a guy who doesn't post roll correctly, Throws out a Day 1 and 2, joined in Sept of '12, and has 23 posts?

Does that sound just a bit fishy to anyone else here?

_

Nah, fuck it dude. You're right. Nothing to see here.
I concur with NOLAQ.

Glad to see ur ready to quit... u sound way different than I did at Day1.

Where you been bud? What's been happening the past year? Why did you not quit back in Sep 12?
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 631
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2013, 02:10:00 PM »

How about - anyone gonna challenge a guy who doesn't post roll correctly, Throws out a Day 1 and 2, joined in Sept of '12, and has 23 posts?

_

well man i wood think that may be some a the jan 13 guys wood have some intrist. but then agin may be haff them what mite rememember aint postin up roll any more.

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2013, 01:55:00 PM »
Hi my name is Brad.  I have made the decision the nic bitch can no longer run my life.   I am 35 and I have been dipping for 15 years, Kodiak.  It actually surprises me to think how long it has been and apart of my life.  And I sit here and ask why?  What benefit am I getting from having a dip?  I really couldn't tell you but some bogus replies.  The reality is I decided to quit yesterday because I had a sore throat and had a dentist appt. yesterday. For me when i get a sore throat I fear cancer and you see the pictures and it scares the hell out of me.  The impact it could have on my life and my families.  I don't want to tell my girls that I was too selfish and couldn't find the will power to quit.  Losing your jaw, teeth. etc.  Yesterday I told the Dentist to give it to me straight and the effects I am having on my gums.  As fyi in past years I told him I don't want to know and if he did I wouldn't come back.  The reason was just shame knowing I was being controlled by my nicotine addiction.  Well he told me of my severe erosion of my gum line, significant gum disease, and gingivitis.  That continued use will lead to continual worst conditions that I don't even want to know about.  I am not immune to the effects to dipping, none of us are. 

I am going to stand up to the nic bitch!  I am ready to move forward with my brothers and sisters.  I look forward to saving $40 a week, $2000 a year, a clean car, to kissing my wife without the fear she knows, not having dip in my teeth, finding a spitter, improving my dental hygiene, reducing the risk of cancer, dip on my clothes, smell of dip in my car, the reputation from my friends waiting for me to throw in a big fatty, daily trips to the gas station, tasting food, and a life of freedom! 

I look forward to joining the group and hearing feedback, reading the stories, blogs and supporting everyone's quit.  We can do this one day at a time.
Glad to see you finally getting your shit together. I see you joined a while ago, and have 20+ posts.

moka2620 - day 1 quit... lets do this
Moka2620 - Day 2

_

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2013, 01:46:00 PM »
Hi my name is Brad.  I have made the decision the nic bitch can no longer run my life.  I am 35 and I have been dipping for 15 years, Kodiak.  It actually surprises me to think how long it has been and apart of my life.  And I sit here and ask why?  What benefit am I getting from having a dip?  I really couldn't tell you but some bogus replies.  The reality is I decided to quit yesterday because I had a sore throat and had a dentist appt. yesterday. For me when i get a sore throat I fear cancer and you see the pictures and it scares the hell out of me.  The impact it could have on my life and my families.  I don't want to tell my girls that I was too selfish and couldn't find the will power to quit.  Losing your jaw, teeth. etc.  Yesterday I told the Dentist to give it to me straight and the effects I am having on my gums.  As fyi in past years I told him I don't want to know and if he did I wouldn't come back.  The reason was just shame knowing I was being controlled by my nicotine addiction.  Well he told me of my severe erosion of my gum line, significant gum disease, and gingivitis.  That continued use will lead to continual worst conditions that I don't even want to know about.  I am not immune to the effects to dipping, none of us are. 

Offline billybill3934

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and 2 young children keep me happy and busy most of the time but when I get a spare moment you can catch me in a historic area or park metal detecting or up on the river sluicing for some gold or with a fishing pole in my hand. I also like hunting, hiking, and anything else exciting or outdoors. I like all sports and recently got into volleyball.
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2013, 12:31:00 PM »
Quote from: B-loMatt
Quote from: kana

Welcome.. The best decision you'll ever make.. If you haven't already, read the salmon color welcome center, and learn how to post. Posting EVERYDAY saved my life.. I'm at 396 days of freedom.. I dipped for 30+ years, tried to quit 100 times, and this is the only thing that worked for me. PM me if you need any help getting started. READ, READ, READ....peace
What kana said! Read everything here. Post roll, get all the knowledge about our enemy (nic) and get involved. KTC can help you quit, but you need to take ownership. Sounds like you are where I was 101 days ago. The fight will be hard, but it is so worth it, and it gets better. PM me if you need anything.
Hey Brad, Lets get you started on this quitting thing. I see your joiin date is from 2012 and you have 23 posts, have you tried this before or something? Whatever the case may be we are all here to quit together and the recipe is simple...Post Roll as early as possible EVERY DAY, make some friends on here, and drink up the KTC Kool AID which means be as gung HO as possible!

Kick the Nic bitch square in the nuts for me will ya?

Bill
CLICK HERE TO PM ME
"I quit today until tomorrow then quit again"
29MAY2013-QUIT!
WIN THE DAY
My HOF Speech
HOF:05SEP2013
My Intro

Offline Texas22

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2013, 11:36:00 AM »
Welcome Brad!

I am also 3 days Quit! Not too much advice from my side other than read read read!

Read every post when you have a crave or when you are foggy (as I am now).

These guys are fucking amazing here and they will help you out! PM me if I can help!

Texas22
The only easy day was yesterday. -BUD/S slogan

Offline wmcatty

• Quit Pro
    • heartoftexasweather.org
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 10:52:00 AM »
Congratulations and Welcome Aboard. You will have a tough time for the next few days, but remember this: No one has ever died from giving up nicotine. Now, you may feel like it sometimes at first, but power through it. You have 16,000 brothers and sisters in here that will support you all day and night, but you have to do your part. Get telephone numbers of those in your December 2013 quit group and use those numbers to call a brother when things look kind of shitty or you just need to vent, rage or just talk to someone about this. We have been where you are at...and we know what you are going through. Look in the upper right hand corner of this page and you will see Inbox (1). Open it up and you will see a message from me. It is my telephone number. Call me and lets get this party started!. Wayne
"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2013, 10:51:00 AM »
Hi my name is Brad. I have made the decision the nic bitch can no longer run my life. I am 35 and I have been dipping for 15 years, Kodiak. It actually surprises me to think how long it has been and apart of my life. And I sit here and ask why? What benefit am I getting from having a dip? I really couldn't tell you but some bogus replies. The reality is I decided to quit yesterday because I had a sore throat and had a dentist appt. yesterday. For me when i get a sore throat I fear cancer and you see the pictures and it scares the hell out of me. The impact it could have on my life and my families. I don't want to tell my girls that I was too selfish and couldn't find the will power to quit. Losing your jaw, teeth. etc. Yesterday I told the Dentist to give it to me straight and the effects I am having on my gums. As fyi in past years I told him I don't want to know and if he did I wouldn't come back. The reason was just shame knowing I was being controlled by my nicotine addiction. Well he told me of my severe erosion of my gum line, significant gum disease, and gingivitis. That continued use will lead to continual worst conditions that I don't even want to know about. I am not immune to the effects to dipping, none of us are.

I am going to stand up to the nic bitch! I am ready to move forward with my brothers and sisters. I look forward to saving $40 a week, $2000 a year, a clean car, to kissing my wife without the fear she knows, not having dip in my teeth, finding a spitter, improving my dental hygiene, reducing the risk of cancer, dip on my clothes, smell of dip in my car, the reputation from my friends waiting for me to throw in a big fatty, daily trips to the gas station, tasting food, and a life of freedom!

I look forward to joining the group and hearing feedback, reading the stories, blogs and supporting everyone's quit. We can do this one day at a time.

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 10:42:00 AM »
Quote from: bafloyd
Hi my name is Brad.  I have made the decision the nic bitch can no longer run my life.  I am 35 and I have been dipping for 15 years, Kodiak.  It actually surprises me to think how long it has been and apart of my life.  And I sit here and ask why?  What benefit am I getting from having a dip?  I really couldn't tell you but some bogus replies.  The reality is I decided to quit yesterday because I had a sore throat and had a dentist appt. yesterday. For me when i get a sore throat I fear cancer and you see the pictures and it scares the hell out of me.  The impact it could have on my life and my families.  I don't want to tell my girls that I was too selfish and couldn't find the will power to quit.  Losing your jaw, teeth. etc.  Yesterday I told the Dentist to give it to me straight and the effects I am having on my gums.  As fyi in past years I told him I don't want to know and if he did I wouldn't come back.  The reason was just shame knowing I was being controlled by my nicotine addiction.  Well he told me of my severe erosion of my gum line, significant gum disease, and gingivitis.  That continued use will lead to continual worst conditions that I don't even want to know about.  I am not immune to the effects to dipping, none of us are. 

Hey Brad, nice to have you along for the quit. I'm 3 days quit myself and relate to what your intro said, as I'm sure many more here do. I'm not one to give great advice right now, but I can say that reminding yourself of why you chose to quit, and coming here to read and post when you get anxious (like I am right now) is a great tool.
Brad, you just inspired the hell out of me. Excellent job, bro.

You think you are going to be proud when you look at your daughters and kiss your wife knowing that you quit poisoning yourself? You have no idea how great it is.

Bafloyd, you kick ass. Keep it up.

ODAAT!
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline bafloyd

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 10:36:00 AM »
Hi my name is Brad. I have made the decision the nic bitch can no longer run my life. I am 35 and I have been dipping for 15 years, Kodiak. It actually surprises me to think how long it has been and apart of my life. And I sit here and ask why? What benefit am I getting from having a dip? I really couldn't tell you but some bogus replies. The reality is I decided to quit yesterday because I had a sore throat and had a dentist appt. yesterday. For me when i get a sore throat I fear cancer and you see the pictures and it scares the hell out of me. The impact it could have on my life and my families. I don't want to tell my girls that I was too selfish and couldn't find the will power to quit. Losing your jaw, teeth. etc. Yesterday I told the Dentist to give it to me straight and the effects I am having on my gums. As fyi in past years I told him I don't want to know and if he did I wouldn't come back. The reason was just shame knowing I was being controlled by my nicotine addiction. Well he told me of my severe erosion of my gum line, significant gum disease, and gingivitis. That continued use will lead to continual worst conditions that I don't even want to know about. I am not immune to the effects to dipping, none of us are.

I am going to stand up to the nic bitch! I am ready to move forward with my brothers and sisters. I look forward to saving $40 a week, $2000 a year, a clean car, to kissing my wife without the fear she knows, not having dip in my teeth, finding a spitter, improving my dental hygiene, reducing the risk of cancer, dip on my clothes, smell of dip in my car, the reputation from my friends waiting for me to throw in a big fatty, daily trips to the gas station, tasting food, and a life of freedom!

I look forward to joining the group and hearing feedback, reading the stories, blogs and supporting everyone's quit. We can do this one day at a time.
Hey Brad, nice to have you along for the quit. I'm 3 days quit myself and relate to what your intro said, as I'm sure many more here do. I'm not one to give great advice right now, but I can say that reminding yourself of why you chose to quit, and coming here to read and post when you get anxious (like I am right now) is a great tool.
Quit Date - 9/3/13

I'm a dumb shit for getting addicted, but I'm smart enough to know I need accountability in order to stay quit. Without it, I'd fail, plain and simple.