Author Topic: 1 Day In  (Read 394 times)

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 1 Day In
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 07:19:00 PM »
Quote from: smact3010
Am I posting roll correctly? I'm a little confused and I have watched the video...
Lookin good buddy, remember to reach out to your quit brothers and get lots and lots of phone numbers. Never forget you are and will always be an addict, so protect your quit.

You've got one number (check your inbox)
Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline smact3010

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 05:54:00 PM »
Am I posting roll correctly? I'm a little confused and I have watched the video...

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 04:20:00 PM »
Nevermind, I see you've already posted, good job.
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 04:08:00 PM »
Quote from: smact3010
Hello all,

I'm 30. Quit yesterday. Feeling strong. 2nd real quit. 1st attempt lasted about 3 years. Slid right back in about 5 years ago.
Welcome, you've come to the right place! Most people here have tried to quit on their own only to fail...that's why we're here. Go check out the welcome center to see what we do here (post roll) and how we do that. Then head on over to your new quit group, June '12 and introduce yourself and post up. If you're having troubles with your quit or posting, head over to the chat or reach out to your quit brothers.

You got this bro! PM me if you need anything!!

Glad to be quit with you,
Bruce
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

Offline smact3010

1 Day In
« on: February 24, 2012, 06:47:00 PM »
Hello all,

I'm 30. Quit yesterday. Feeling strong. 2nd real quit. 1st attempt lasted about 3 years. Slid right back in about 5 years ago.