Author Topic: <1  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: <1
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2013, 10:08:00 PM »
Quote from: Wade
Quote from: ERDVM
5.  Balls.  Quitting nicotine is, and always has been, about Balls....Big. Fucking. Mountain Yak. Balls.
This is going on my wall.

Stay quit! I quit with you today.
Yea no matter what stage you are at in the quit you realize this and the unequivocal truth of this statement, lmfao.
I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline Wade

• Quitter
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2013, 04:22:00 PM »
5.  Balls.  Quitting nicotine is, and always has been, about Balls....Big. Fucking. Mountain Yak. Balls.
This is going on my wall.

Stay quit! I quit with you today.

Offline Mcbeevee

• Quitter
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2013, 03:45:00 PM »
Hey, I got some good quotes to add to this slew of responses -
Winston Churchhill once said:

“Never give in–never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.”

“If you are going through hell, keep going.”

“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”

"To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often."

Nothing against Diesel but this man is a genius! Vann, honor the word you make daily to kick nicotine's ass!! The site does work only if you work with it!!!
Quit today all day long!!!

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2013, 08:58:00 AM »
Quote from: Diesel2112
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: EJVann
I dont get all the quoting.  I dont see the need of it, it makes this entire fucking site difficult to read.. it dosent fuckeing flow. and what the fuck is the deal with ROLL CALL!! that process makes no fucking sence.   Im not gonna fucking copy and paste and tag and quote im just not gonna do it. it gets on my nerves. typing seems to be a good way to bypass  a nut squeezing trigger though.  Hell I havent even yelled at the kids yet.  Fuck yeah its been a kick ass rockin day..... see yall tomorow
Stick around...you'll catch on.

What do you think, we are all fucking idiots, with some shit ball system that's fucked up and complicated to the point nobody can figure it out?

Have a little faith in those who have came before you, bro.

Stay quit
^^thats true if me and diesel can figure it out so can you!
Next time your walking down the street...take a look at a rock. Then think, "that thing is smarter than Diesel2112 from ktc.". Then realize that I have figured out how to navigate this place. You will then feel exponentially better about yourself and your ability to communicate on this site. Hell, you will probably feel better about LIFE in general.

I am not a smart man.
Don't believe diesel he is a genius, he quit nicotine! And so can you.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2013, 02:03:00 AM »
Quote from: Wt57
I dont get all the quoting.  I dont see the need of it, it makes this entire fucking site difficult to read.. it dosent fuckeing flow. and what the fuck is the deal with ROLL CALL!! that process makes no fucking sence.   Im not gonna fucking copy and paste and tag and quote im just not gonna do it. it gets on my nerves. typing seems to be a good way to bypass  a nut squeezing trigger though.  Hell I havent even yelled at the kids yet.  Fuck yeah its been a kick ass rockin day..... see yall tomorow

What do you think, we are all fucking idiots, with some shit ball system that's fucked up and complicated to the point nobody can figure it out?

Stay quit
Next time your walking down the street...take a look at a rock. Then think, "that thing is smarter than Diesel2112 from ktc.". Then realize that I have figured out how to navigate this place. You will then feel exponentially better about yourself and your ability to communicate on this site. Hell, you will probably feel better about LIFE in general.

I am not a smart man.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2013, 01:32:00 AM »
I dont get all the quoting.  I dont see the need of it, it makes this entire fucking site difficult to read.. it dosent fuckeing flow. and what the fuck is the deal with ROLL CALL!! that process makes no fucking sence.  Im not gonna fucking copy and paste and tag and quote im just not gonna do it. it gets on my nerves. typing seems to be a good way to bypass  a nut squeezing trigger though.  Hell I havent even yelled at the kids yet.  Fuck yeah its been a kick ass rockin day..... see yall tomorow

Stay quit
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2013, 11:40:00 PM »
I dont get all the quoting. I dont see the need of it, it makes this entire fucking site difficult to read.. it dosent fuckeing flow. and what the fuck is the deal with ROLL CALL!! that process makes no fucking sence. Im not gonna fucking copy and paste and tag and quote im just not gonna do it. it gets on my nerves. typing seems to be a good way to bypass a nut squeezing trigger though. Hell I havent even yelled at the kids yet. Fuck yeah its been a kick ass rockin day..... see yall tomorow

Stay quit
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Dlee3

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2013, 05:05:00 PM »
Quote from: CleanFuel
Why We Post Roll
You post roll and commit your word to all of us here that you won't dip. That's why you do it. It's your word. Are you man enough to live up to your word for 1 day? Just 1 day at at time?

You say you have no craves, but your last post is a rant...and I dig that....your brain is pretty much freaking the fuck out right now as you are not feeding it it's normal dose of cancer.

Don't ask why we post roll. Just do it. And before you know it, you will not be a slave to the can.
I actually think you were too kind right there, CF. Just remember the word accountability, EJV. It will be personified here, I promise. We actually tend to LOVE that accountability. It works. I know you're pissed right now, almost like you're losing your best friend, but you will need that accountability, probably in the next 3-7 days. And your best friend is slowly killing you. Just post roll for a few days and you'll understand it. These guys want you to quit; I want you to quit. Posting roll is not an option here. You can do this, but do it for you. Your kids are the best perk in your quit.

If you were a slave in 1850, would you not do whatever possible to be free? You might need friends to help you gain that freedom, right? We can be those friends. You are no less a slave than Harriet Tubman. Be free. Life is better free.

And Vadge, gently used panties? Hilarious!! 'crackup'

Offline CleanFuel

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2013, 04:53:00 PM »
I dont get all the quoting.  I dont see the need of it, it makes this entire fucking site difficult to read.. it dosent fuckeing flow. and what the fuck is the deal with ROLL CALL!! that process makes no fucking sence.  Im not gonna fucking copy and paste and tag and quote im just not gonna do it. it gets on my nerves. typing seems to be a good way to bypass  a nut squeezing trigger though.  Hell I havent even yelled at the kids yet.  Fuck yeah its been a kick ass rockin day..... see yall tomorow
Why We Post Roll
You post roll and commit your word to all of us here that you won't dip. That's why you do it. It's your word. Are you man enough to live up to your word for 1 day? Just 1 day at at time?

You say you have no craves, but your last post is a rant...and I dig that....your brain is pretty much freaking the fuck out right now as you are not feeding it it's normal dose of cancer.

Don't ask why we post roll. Just do it. And before you know it, you will not be a slave to the can.
Quit 04.02.2012 --- HOF 07.11.2012 --- 5 Years 04.02.2017

Now I am the Voice. I will LEAD, not follow. I will BELIEVE, not doubt. I will CREATE, not destroy. I am a Force for God. I am a Leader.

Defy the odds. Set a new standard. STEP UP!

My HOF Speech

My Intro

Offline ERDVM

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Cold Beer, Warm Whiskey, Good Friends, Loose Women.
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2013, 04:42:00 PM »
I dont get all the quoting. I dont see the need of it, it makes this entire fucking site difficult to read.. it dosent fuckeing flow. and what the fuck is the deal with ROLL CALL!! that process makes no fucking sence. Im not gonna fucking copy and paste and tag and quote im just not gonna do it. it gets on my nerves. typing seems to be a good way to bypass a nut squeezing trigger though. Hell I havent even yelled at the kids yet. Fuck yeah its been a kick ass rockin day..... see yall tomorow
Why We Post Roll

Offline EJVann

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2013, 03:52:00 PM »

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 03:29:00 PM »
Awesome! Same story for me almost. Woke up on a Monday two weeks ago and quit. Then found this site. I too am 37 and have been using for 20yrs. I used cope. ERD said it below, either u have the balls or u don't. I can tell you it's worth it once you get to where jake and I are. Still a constant mind game but getting better all the time. Pm me if you have problems with roll and I will send u my number, it can b hell to figure out. If you indeed have the balls, the next few days will be pure unadulterated hell! Hang with us quiters, I quit with you man.
I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline jake frawley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: I'm married to a beautiful lady. I like to lift weights and run. I play poker and win. I spend as much time riding as I can! I go to work every day and work too many hrs. I'm aggressive! And all of this makes me happy. I'm here to quit the one thing I hate about myself, my addiction to chew. It has ruled me and I wont be controlled anymore!
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 01:36:00 PM »
Quote from: CBird65
I had no plans of quitting when I woke up this morning.  Had my morning dip and was perfectly happy. Im 37 years old and Ive been a dipper for over 20 years. Ive never seriously tryed to quit at any point during those 20 years.  Ive thrown dozens of full cans of dip in the trash or out the truck window while driving down the road,  I even recall hurling a can out into the lake while fishing in dramatic fashion swearing to God and anyone else in earshot that I would never dip again. I never made it past 24 hours.  I told my wife and myself I would quit when we got married, when my kids were born, on my birthday, on new years day. Lie Lie Lie.  I never got past the 2nd or 3rd trigger. 
   I have 3 daughters.  two 8 year olds and a 5 year old.  Twins plus 1.  I just read the Tom Kern story and I DO NOT want that to be me.  I will not put my girls through that for the sake of a fucking plant. 
   Its been 4 hours since my last dip.  I havent even had a bad craving yet.  Today I am quit.
Hey EJ...

Is this the TIME? Do you have the scrotum to finally not bow to your nicotine master? to OUR nicotine master? Great decision....but the craves will come. Probably right now. Its called the Suck.

Emergency Suck Pack - contents:
1. Active interweb connection and willingness to spend majority of the next 3-5 days reading and interacting on KTC. ie - Welcome Center, LIVE CHAT, Words of Wisdom.

2. Post Roll Daily and Keep your promise Daily. You are in the August 2013 PreHOF group

3. Oral diversions. Things like sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sugarfree gum, jolly ranchers, atomic fire balls, fake snuff, gently used panties...anything except that can of cancer or its nicoitne cousins.

4. Detoxification. Gallons of water, fresh fruit, and pure cranberry juice.

5. Balls. Quitting nicotine is, and always has been, about Balls....Big. Fucking. Mountain Yak. Balls.

Make this the Time that you no longer will be chained by that cancerweed.
Make it one day. One Day that's all we expect. Anyone can make it ONE day, right?

Vadge 485
Twins + 2 BTW.
X2 Good Doctor!!

Say enough - pull up your big boy pants -

Post your promise every damn day in Aug 13 and for good measure w the Good Dr. me and the rest of the QLF Crew -
Great choice! I didn't really plan on quiting in April either. This site has been my lifeline! You will crave! Use us. We are allways here. You can yell and curse here, ask questions, and give opinions. It's all good. Bottom line..... Chew wants to kill all of us! Fuck that! We have people who love us and that we love. We will all stay strong today. It's all about today. Do not focus on tomorrow. It is overwhelming. Focus on yourself. You have the power.. glad to have you here. P.m. if you need anything or want to vent.

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 597
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 12:47:00 PM »
I had no plans of quitting when I woke up this morning.  Had my morning dip and was perfectly happy. Im 37 years old and Ive been a dipper for over 20 years. Ive never seriously tryed to quit at any point during those 20 years.  Ive thrown dozens of full cans of dip in the trash or out the truck window while driving down the road,  I even recall hurling a can out into the lake while fishing in dramatic fashion swearing to God and anyone else in earshot that I would never dip again. I never made it past 24 hours.  I told my wife and myself I would quit when we got married, when my kids were born, on my birthday, on new years day. Lie Lie Lie.  I never got past the 2nd or 3rd trigger. 
  I have 3 daughters.  two 8 year olds and a 5 year old.  Twins plus 1.  I just read the Tom Kern story and I DO NOT want that to be me.  I will not put my girls through that for the sake of a fucking plant. 
  Its been 4 hours since my last dip.  I havent even had a bad craving yet.  Today I am quit.
Hey EJ...

Is this the TIME? Do you have the scrotum to finally not bow to your nicotine master? to OUR nicotine master? Great decision....but the craves will come. Probably right now. Its called the Suck.

1. Active interweb connection and willingness to spend majority of the next 3-5 days reading and interacting on KTC. ie - Welcome Center, LIVE CHAT, Words of Wisdom.

2. Post Roll Daily and Keep your promise Daily. You are in the August 2013 PreHOF group

3. Oral diversions. Things like sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sugarfree gum, jolly ranchers, atomic fire balls, fake snuff, gently used panties...anything except that can of cancer or its nicoitne cousins.

5. Balls. Quitting nicotine is, and always has been, about Balls....Big. Fucking. Mountain Yak. Balls.

Make it one day. One Day that's all we expect. Anyone can make it ONE day, right?

Vadge 485
Twins + 2 BTW.
X2 Good Doctor!!

Say enough - pull up your big boy pants -

Post your promise every damn day in Aug 13 and for good measure w the Good Dr. me and the rest of the QLF Crew -
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45

Assurance

Offline ERDVM

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Cold Beer, Warm Whiskey, Good Friends, Loose Women.
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 12:41:00 PM »
I had no plans of quitting when I woke up this morning. Had my morning dip and was perfectly happy. Im 37 years old and Ive been a dipper for over 20 years. Ive never seriously tryed to quit at any point during those 20 years. Ive thrown dozens of full cans of dip in the trash or out the truck window while driving down the road, I even recall hurling a can out into the lake while fishing in dramatic fashion swearing to God and anyone else in earshot that I would never dip again. I never made it past 24 hours. I told my wife and myself I would quit when we got married, when my kids were born, on my birthday, on new years day. Lie Lie Lie. I never got past the 2nd or 3rd trigger.
I have 3 daughters. two 8 year olds and a 5 year old. Twins plus 1. I just read the Tom Kern story and I DO NOT want that to be me. I will not put my girls through that for the sake of a fucking plant.
Its been 4 hours since my last dip. I havent even had a bad craving yet. Today I am quit.
Hey EJ...

Vadge 485
Twins + 2 BTW.