Author Topic: Eternal Write Up  (Read 15470 times)

Offline Richard K

• Admin (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • Bald headed, vertically challenged leaping gnome
  • Quit Date: 28-Mar-2016
  • Interests: All Pittsburgh sports!! and my family
  • Likes Given: 790
Eternal Write Up
« on: September 19, 2018, 03:17:59 PM »
WarE2013

Quit date: 03-Apr-2013
Eternal quit date: 20-Mar-2014

In memory of a beloved Kill the Can Family member, we celebrate the life of WarE2013. A general manager for a newspaper distributor in Little Rock Arkansas WarE2013. made the Hall of Fame and continued to quit until the end. WarE2013.  was married to his loving wife that you better believe that she would have been the first to be contacted when anything went wrong. His favorite things to do were duck hunting, watching Rambo, the Auburn Tigers, and drunk diving! (Don't ask me on that one). WarE2013.  first 30 days of chat were what helped him the most during his quit and would like everyone to remember "Make it Through Today". Great words to live byWarE2013. !!! With a heavy heart, we have a seat for you on our eternal train of quit. You and your family will always be in our hearts and prayers and we promise to keep the quit strong!! Rest in Peace brother, we have the watch.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 06:30:10 PM by Richard K »
FLOOR.. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12...13..14..15..16..17..18..19

It is very simple! We quit for today! We wake up! Do it again tomorrow!! One day at a time!
We walk in each others quit shoes, it may be a little different but ultimately the same exact thing

"Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers."