Community > General Discussion

7 Days In Thoughts/Venting

<< < (5/5)

Ruthless:
I’m sure everyone has gone through what I’m going through in one form or fashion, but just wanted to write/vent about it.  7 days ago I gave up nicotine, alcohol and energy drinks and it has been a roller coaster.  The first 3 days sucked, but 4 & 5 were great.  Day 6 and 7 have been more difficult.  Each day is a roller coaster of super highs and super lows.  Normally, my mornings are great, but by the mid-afternoon it is a grind.

I wouldn’t say I’m depressed, but I’m having difficulty finding anything that gives me joy.  Outside of those brief moments of euphoria, everything just seems so blah and boring.  I’m hoping this is normal.

The other issue I am having is headaches.  I wake up with a brutal headache every morning that subsides after an hour and then comes and goes throughout the afternoon/evening.  Anyone else have issues with headaches?  I’m assuming it’s my body adjusting to life without alcohol, nicotine and extra caffeine.  I also am eating a ton of seeds; perhaps it is dehydration from all of the sodium and I need to drink more water.

Thanks for listening,

Ruthless

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version