Author Topic: Bug Guy Intro  (Read 23313 times)

Offline Hilltop

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 12-27-18
  • Likes Given: 290
Re: Bug Guy Intro
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 07:03:49 PM »
So today marks the 30th day without nicotine, no dip cold turkey! Took me a couple weeks after my quit on my own to stumble across KTC, and another few days to get registered and join the BMFers of April, but I'm glad I did. Thankfully as i was trying to find my group, Hilltop reached out and PM me, brought me into the fold. For that i am grateful, thanks brother. So if any of you who are reading this stumble across a lost soul like me who needs some guidance, please do as hilltop did for me, reach out, and get them on track. I may not post as much as other guys, but i do jump on frequently to read the stories of others who have/are going through the same thing. It's a good place to lift your spirits, gain motivation, and get to know fellow quitters. You are all alright in my book. To the BMFers of April  'shots' Here's to the next 30 days
Brother, I’m grateful for the kudos. But more than that, I’m super stoked to have you here with April throwing the middle finger to tobacco. Nicotine sucks, and quitting deserves the seriousness that you’re giving it. Keep the path and have a time doing it!!
“It worked!”
 -Robert Oppenheimer

Offline Bug Guy

• REMF
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • Just a squirrel trying to get a nut
  • Quit Date: 1-4-19
  • Interests: Buckeye Football, Hunting, Hiking, Hanging with the family
  • Likes Given: 2427
Bug Guy Intro
« on: February 02, 2019, 05:39:30 PM »
So today marks the 30th day without nicotine, no dip cold turkey! Took me a couple weeks after my quit on my own to stumble across KTC, and another few days to get registered and join the BMFers of April, but I'm glad I did. Thankfully as i was trying to find my group, Hilltop reached out and PM me, brought me into the fold. For that i am grateful, thanks brother. So if any of you who are reading this stumble across a lost soul like me who needs some guidance, please do as hilltop did for me, reach out, and get them on track. I may not post as much as other guys, but i do jump on frequently to read the stories of others who have/are going through the same thing. It's a good place to lift your spirits, gain motivation, and get to know fellow quitters. You are all alright in my book. To the BMFers of April  'shots' Here's to the next 30 days
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 05:44:01 PM by Bug Guy »
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

INTRO | HOF SPEECH | HOF WRITEUP
QUIT 1/4/19 HOF 4/13/19 2ND FLOOR 7/22/19 3RD FLOOR 10/30/19 4TH FLOOR 2/7/20 5TH FLOOR 5/17/20 6TH FLOOR 8/25/20 7TH FLOOR 12/3/20 8TH FLOOR 3/13/21 9TH FLOOR 6/21/21 DANGLE FLOOR 9/29/21 11TH FLOOR 1/7/22 12TH FLOOR 4/17/22