Author Topic: Today is the day! Have been a tobacco user for 41 years.  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1968
Re: Today is the day! Have been a tobacco user for 41 years.
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2022, 11:08:22 AM »
I've probably thought of and tried to quit using tobacco hundreds of times over the years.  About seven months ago I gave up drinking and am now in the best shape of my life, my only hurdle is the tobacco.  I know this is going to be a bitch but I also know that I CAN DO THIS!  CFI2023

@Jeff O welcome to KTC. Here is the link to start saving your life. https://discord.gg/9qXQcTHuhd. Join us on Discord, you will be assigned a group. We wake up and post our promise to stay nicotine free for the day and then keep our word. Repeat the process the following day. Make connections with fellow quitters as it is sooooo much easier to quit with others than alone as you no from prior attempts. Focus on 1 day at a time. Don’t worry about tomorrow. We will deal with it when it comes.
Jan19

Offline Jeff O

• Likes Given: 0
Today is the day! Have been a tobacco user for 41 years.
« on: December 30, 2022, 09:56:02 AM »
I've probably thought of and tried to quit using tobacco hundreds of times over the years.  About seven months ago I gave up drinking and am now in the best shape of my life, my only hurdle is the tobacco.  I know this is going to be a bitch but I also know that I CAN DO THIS!  CFI2023