Author Topic: First Post, Jan 4th Quit Date  (Read 239 times)

Offline redyota

• Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: First Post, Jan 4th Quit Date
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 08:28:00 AM »
Quote from: cast69
Chewing Bacc-Off to help with the oral fixation. Find myself eating everything in sight. At the daze period still, and tired as hell.
Welcome! Seven days is tough and you should be proud of yourself! All symptoms seem normal, and should begin to lessen each day as you go forward from here.

Quote from: cast69
I quit for 90 days last year and gave in on a 10 hour road trip. Oh well!
Oh well? That attitude sucks. Do you realize what's at stake here? This is not a game of "Let's see how long I can quit." This is serious, so we take it as such. I am NOT quitting, I AM QUIT.

Stick around here though, set your mind right, and you will be quit too. Read from those who have made it through where you are now, and learn from them.

Most importantly post roll everyday. You are in the April 2010 group. This is the month you will hit 100 days and enter the "Hall of Fame." You will make friends and build accountability to others on this site, and there will be no more "Oh well's."

Again welcome. See links below for instructions.

How to Post Roll

April 2010 Group
"We shall not fail or falter; we shall not weaken or tire...Give us the tools and we will finish the job." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Not using gets much easier as time goes by, but the consequences of "just one" never lessen." - Me

Offline cast69

• Likes Given: 0
First Post, Jan 4th Quit Date
« on: January 11, 2010, 11:34:00 PM »
Chewing Bacc-Off to help with the oral fixation. Find myself eating everything in sight. At the daze period still, and tired as hell. I quit for 90 days last year and gave in on a 10 hour road trip. Oh well!