Author Topic: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME  (Read 12384 times)

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
Re: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« Reply #399 on: July 16, 2014, 12:14:00 PM »
Quote from: wastepanel
Quote from: WCWBigNasty
guys listen up, i made a pretty nice career of people hating me, so the stuff you say about me i dont care, i know for a fact you would never say it TOO me. having said that. to the haters, please suck each others dicks, dont come to my thread. i will reach day 200 just like i reached day 101, oddat. so please hate on. oh and please to the ktc tough guys I am always willing to meet up face to face to put to rest any issue you may have with me. and I am always willing to make believers out of you.
You wouldn't be from Memphis, Tennessee by chance?

You like wrastle, mr nasty?
Haha. I love Andy Kaufman! Classic vid.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline mattyf118

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-09-06
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #398 on: July 16, 2014, 10:11:00 AM »
Quote from: Knockout
Seems this charade has gone on 101 days longer than it should have. WCW is obviously not here to participate in the one thing we all must, sets a horrible example, takes away time from quitters who could be helping others, and does not paint our site in a positive light at all.

We're here to quit nicotine and help others do so. This drama crap is all well and good if it's temporary, but this guy is never going to change, and won't leave regardless of backlash. Please put this dude on post restriction until he decides to start posting roll. For all our sakes.
Agreed, no post roll, no post bullshit.

'troll'
Quit Date: 09/06/13
HOF Date: 12/14/13

Caving is not an option

Offline Knockout

• Quitter
  • Interests: EDM, Tattoos, Piercings, Rock Climbing, Football (mostly NFL), concerts, the beach.
« Reply #397 on: July 16, 2014, 10:06:00 AM »
Seems this charade has gone on 101 days longer than it should have. WCW is obviously not here to participate in the one thing we all must, sets a horrible example, takes away time from quitters who could be helping others, and does not paint our site in a positive light at all.

We're here to quit nicotine and help others do so. This drama crap is all well and good if it's temporary, but this guy is never going to change, and won't leave regardless of backlash. Please put this dude on post restriction until he decides to start posting roll. For all our sakes.
Obsessed with the ghey

QD 01/10/14

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #396 on: July 16, 2014, 10:06:00 AM »
guys listen up, i made a pretty nice career of people hating me, so the stuff you say about me i dont care, i know for a fact you would never say it TOO me. having said that. to the haters, please suck each others dicks, dont come to my thread. i will reach day 200 just like i reached day 101, oddat. so please hate on. oh and please to the ktc tough guys I am always willing to meet up face to face to put to rest any issue you may have with me. and I am always willing to make believers out of you.
You wouldn't be from Memphis, Tennessee by chance?

You like wrastle, mr nasty?
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #395 on: July 16, 2014, 09:40:00 AM »
As has been stated congratulations on hitting 100 days. However, you need to understand why you have received negative responses. I will put it so you can understand it.

WE POST ROLL FIRST BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE. FUTHERMORE, WE POST ROLL DAILY AND NOT ONLY MAKE OUR PROMISE WE MAKE OURSELVES AVAILABLE TO OTHERS TO HELP THEM THROUGH TOUGH DAYS.

Your words indicate that you are a big bad guy wrestler and that is great, but learn how to step into real life as well, if you want to be an asshole 100% of the time then carry on, but even assholes need help from time to time. You did reach 100 days, you did so by using this site and learning the ways. I have much respect for people that have responded to your many narcissistic comments, you even verbally attacked me at one point in time.

You do and say as you wish, but understand that one day you will wish that you hadn't been such a douche and that you could have done something to get one other quitter in your corner, someone who has experienced the hell you are facing. I have news for you days 1-100 are tough but 101-one year is even harder.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #394 on: July 16, 2014, 08:53:00 AM »

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #393 on: July 16, 2014, 06:14:00 AM »
Quote from: MN_Ben
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: gmann
Quote from: Lipizzaner
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: jlud007
Quote from: Diesel2112
Look here, Butterbean.

You didn't do this YOUR way, you used this site. You used it for silent support and inspiration. You would not have made it 100 days without ktc. Your 100 day post proves that.

You purposely didn't post role because your a self absorbed fake tough guy who though he was making some kind of point.

Brotherhood and accountability are the cornerstones of this site.

You demonstrated neither during your 100 days.

If I went to war I sure as hell wouldn't want you in my foxhole.

This ain't the WWF, this is real life shit.

Ktc has a minimal price of admission and not only are you not paying it but your sneaking in through the back gate and then rubbing it in our faces.

I'm not an admin or mod or whatever, but if I was I'd deadbolt that back gate and take your ass out with the trash.
Diesel laid it out better than I could... I support this message.

'chief'
x 2.
I can't believe I'm posting on this thread again. But Diesel nailed it.
I had to skip to end and didn't read the whole thread.

But it sounds like this guy has quit for 100 days. He claims he did it alone and without KTC?

But his intro is 12......T W E L V E..........pages?
Don't waste your time reading this gmann! Dude's a fucking joke and won't play by the rules.
I love Diesel.

(and bonus points for the sheepfucker icon)

Hey WCW....Whether you quit with us or in spite of us, we did our job. Have fun being quit, but if ya want to stay quit...then stick around.

(Wastepanel shugs his shoulders and wanders away.)
Good job on 100 WCW, now fuck off..
I hope you stay quit. Complacency is your biggest enemy now. You will battle that for MANY years. 1250 days and sometimes I still crave. I am not complacent because I am here.

Many others have drifted... and it ended badly. This is not a wise choice. It is careless to risk losing a battle you fought so hard to win.

Offline MN_Ben

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
« Reply #392 on: July 16, 2014, 12:25:00 AM »
Look here, Butterbean.

You didn't do this YOUR way, you used this site. You used it for silent support and inspiration. You would not have made it 100 days without ktc. Your 100 day post proves that.

You purposely didn't post role because your a self absorbed fake tough guy who though he was making some kind of point.

Ktc has a minimal price of admission and not only are you not paying it but your sneaking in through the back gate and then rubbing it in our faces.

I'm not an admin or mod or whatever, but if I was I'd deadbolt that back gate and take your ass out with the trash.

'chief'
x 2.

But it sounds like this guy has quit for 100 days. He claims he did it alone and without KTC?

Don't waste your time reading this gmann! Dude's a fucking joke and won't play by the rules.
I love Diesel.

Hey WCW....Whether you quit with us or in spite of us, we did our job. Have fun being quit, but if ya want to stay quit...then stick around.

Good job on 100 WCW, now fuck off..

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #391 on: July 15, 2014, 11:28:00 PM »
Look here, Butterbean.

'chief'
x 2.

I love Diesel.

In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #390 on: July 15, 2014, 11:07:00 PM »
Look here, Butterbean.

'chief'
x 2.

The rules are simple. Post Roll or GTFO. The ban hammer should be coming down. Why is this poison still around? He says he doesn't need to post roll but I have been watching. He is logged on quite often, not daily but damn near. He needs to follow the rules or be dismissed, permanently.

Several others spoke the truth recently and now they are gone while this joke is still messing with you all. Frankly I'm sick of the double standards but that's just me.

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #389 on: July 15, 2014, 10:07:00 PM »
Look here, Butterbean.

'chief'
x 2.

Offline THansen2413

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2017-03-03
  • Interests: Vikings, Gophers, Wild. Enjoy running in the warm months.
« Reply #388 on: July 15, 2014, 09:53:00 PM »
Look here, Butterbean.

'chief'
x 2.
x3. I won't get into specifics but let me say this. You aren't a special quitter. You aren't enlightened. You're not stronger than us who post roll. You're setting yourself up for a major cave. You're setting yourself up to fail. But hey, what do I know, right haha?! I only quit alone 3 different times. Started off real good. Had that, "I can beat this little HABIT!" Guess how many times I failed alone? 3 effin times bro! Congrats on 100, but you'll never get to 200 alone. With KTC I'm able to say, I'm nic free 143 consecutive days. Guess how many times I've missed posting roll in those 143 days? Correct answer: ZERO. 100% over here. There is a method to the madness my friend. The bitch is sneakier than anybody you have ever met before.
Quitters I've met in person : Keddy, boelker62, Big Brother Jack, baitbanjo, SirDerek, Chewie, Scowick65, theo3wood, mcarmo44, MonsterEMT, Bronc, dforbes, rocketman, Lance from SD, kdip, wastepanel, quitspit, basshaug, greenspidy, 30yrAddict, btdogboy, cmark, chrisTKE1982, Jeffro Dolfie, Clampy, carlh2o, JGlav, ReWire, Chewrouski_Philly, Sranger999, walterwhite, DWEIRICK, spit cup, FranPro, ericfluck

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #387 on: July 15, 2014, 09:52:00 PM »
Look here, Butterbean.

'chief'
x 2.

Offline Lipizzaner

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #386 on: July 15, 2014, 08:38:00 PM »
Look here, Butterbean.

'chief'
x 2.

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #385 on: July 15, 2014, 07:33:00 PM »
Look here, Butterbean.

'chief'
x 2.
Quit since 1/23/14