Author Topic: been lurking finally going to post roll  (Read 20845 times)

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 2015
Re: been lurking finally going to post roll
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 11:27:58 AM »
hello all,
I quit on 11/12/2019 and have been reading all of the posts on this site since 11/13/2019 and it has been very helpful in keeping me quit.  Its been hell, but I am still quit.  I finally decided to start posting roll everyday to help keep my resolve.  So far I have had all the side effects you could imagine.  Ive been to the ER with an anxiety attack, been to the doctor thinking I was dying from cancer and wasted plenty of money on tests.  Hoping I am pass the worst of it, but everyday brings a new challenge.

Great job posting roll. Check your messages as fellow quitters will be reaching out to you. Only exchange digits through personal messages and never on the Intro section or forum. POst your promise every day and keep your word. You can do it and we are here to help.
Jan19

Offline quitter419

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 22
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 09:58:19 AM »
SmokeyMountainExpress hang in there it will get better. I was like you, I found this site on my 37th day. I was not lurking around, i just found site late while looking for symptoms. I am posting roll since then, didn't miss a day. I am still doing WUPP every day. It helps, I am at 279 days and I can assure you it gets better. I am still going through some funks but posting roll and talking on group Me and also on forum helps a lot. If you haven't exchange digits, exchange it. Be involve in your group like help maintaining SSOA or flipping roll call, it helps. PM me for digits. stay engage stay quit. IPTQWYT.

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 09:25:59 AM »
hello all,
I quit on 11/12/2019 and have been reading all of the posts on this site since 11/13/2019 and it has been very helpful in keeping me quit.  Its been hell, but I am still quit.  I finally decided to start posting roll everyday to help keep my resolve.  So far I have had all the side effects you could imagine.  Ive been to the ER with an anxiety attack, been to the doctor thinking I was dying from cancer and wasted plenty of money on tests.  Hoping I am pass the worst of it, but everyday brings a new challenge.
Now you’re quitting!

That’s the weird magic of getting on roll and getting involved with a bunch of people who are going through the same thing... there’s strength in that process that kinda blows the mind. You’re not alone.

Get involved and STAY involved.

It works.
Ask me how I know...

AJ... 2,459 days ‘o’ freedom
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline SmokeyMountainExpress

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 11/12/2019
  • Likes Given: 76
been lurking finally going to post roll
« on: January 09, 2020, 09:14:00 AM »
hello all,