Author Topic: The dip can is no longer my ball and chain...  (Read 14677 times)

Offline Gunner75

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and 4 kiddo'sTrapping CoyotesCalling CoyotesCamping, Hunting Fishing
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The dip can is no longer my ball and chain...
« Reply #147 on: November 18, 2012, 11:43:00 AM »
Well said!
Quit with you and your smokin hot double bubble avatar today!
Quit: 9-21-12
HOF: 12-29-12
2nd Floor 4-8-13
December Chew Wrecking Crew

"I'm dreamin bout beavers, hey give me 15 more minutes"

-Si Robertson

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #146 on: November 17, 2012, 08:55:00 PM »
Quote from: kana
Quote from: jaginvest
Quote from: CBird65
Quote from: kstampfly
Long time no see folks, but I am still here, not queer, and all hopped up on beer! Day 119 today and feeling awesome as usual. Actually just kicked the NIC bitch in the twat a few days ago and haven't heard from her since. She's a sneaky one I tell ya! Anyways if any of you new guys read this don't think you can't get through the early days of quit hell. It is really not that bad you just need to set a goal and stick to it. When I mean stick to it, I mean get your ass on here every single fucking morning, post roll, and keep that fucking dip out of your mouth. Simple as that. Get friendly with some of the regulars on here, get their digits and don't be afraid to give them a call if you feel like putting that worm shit in your mouth. I promise it will work, as long as you have a set of balls between your legs. I will leave it up to you to get your life back. Hell I will always be an addict but today I am still nicotine free. Get some!!!
Eatin that sh*t up Stamp!!!

Bring It
Rock it Bro....with you all day. QLAFM
nice to see you buddy! I see your quit is swollen as usual! Love that!
Newbies take no effin prisoners!!!
A true madman and a brother....quit with you all day long... 'worship'

Offline kana

• Quitter
« Reply #145 on: November 17, 2012, 10:07:00 AM »
Quote from: jaginvest
Long time no see folks, but I am still here, not queer, and all hopped up on beer! Day 119 today and feeling awesome as usual. Actually just kicked the NIC bitch in the twat a few days ago and haven't heard from her since. She's a sneaky one I tell ya! Anyways if any of you new guys read this don't think you can't get through the early days of quit hell. It is really not that bad you just need to set a goal and stick to it. When I mean stick to it, I mean get your ass on here every single fucking morning, post roll, and keep that fucking dip out of your mouth. Simple as that. Get friendly with some of the regulars on here, get their digits and don't be afraid to give them a call if you feel like putting that worm shit in your mouth. I promise it will work, as long as you have a set of balls between your legs. I will leave it up to you to get your life back. Hell I will always be an addict but today I am still nicotine free. Get some!!!

Bring It
nice to see you buddy! I see your quit is swollen as usual! Love that!
Newbies take no effin prisoners!!!
we choose our battles.. the battles we do fight, be aware that they have to be, but passion rules? James Hetfield

Offline jaginvest

• Quitter
« Reply #144 on: November 17, 2012, 08:50:00 AM »

Bring It
Quit Date: 06/26/2012 3rd Floor: 04/21/2013
HOF Date: 10/03/2012 4th Floor: 07/30/2013
2nd Floor: 01/11/2013 5th Floor: 11/07/2013
6th Floor: 02/15/2014 7th Floor: 05/26/2014
8th Floor: 09/03/2014 9th Floor: 12/12/2014
10th Floor: 03/22/2015

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 609
« Reply #143 on: November 17, 2012, 08:17:00 AM »

Bring It
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45

Assurance

Offline kstampfly

• Quitter
    • http:
« Reply #142 on: November 17, 2012, 01:23:00 AM »
Quit Group:
June 2022 No Lip Turd Herd

Quit Date:  13 March 2022
HOF Date:  20 June 2022

Offline eric71

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Weight Training, Powerlifting, Kettlebells, coaching, fantasy sports
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #141 on: September 30, 2012, 09:06:00 AM »
Quote from: tsmith17
Quote from: SirDerek
So there I was...finishing out day 70 of my Roadtrip to the HOF, and well i'm hauling ass with the windows down just taking in the breeze. I can't believe I have made it this far on one tank of gas but you definitely won't see my ass walking to the gas station anytime soon. My quit is like the damn energizer bunny that just keeps on going, and going, and going. Dipsville is in my rear view mirror and I am cruising on a new road to a better place. Hell I know I still have 30 days yet before I can claim that elusive title, but do you think I am going to let anything stop me? Fuck no!!!  Fuck this fog that people talk about and all the other crying ass whiny baby shit about not being able to do this. Also this nonsense about not being able to post roll, because aliens were shoving a fence post up your ass at the time or other stupid ass excuses. Key word here quitters is WILLPOWER, you either have it or you don't. You can either buck up or shut the fuck up. One more month ladies and gentlemen so look out, because I am coming in hot with the rest of my Cocktober group. That is all..
Hey Kstamp,

we are gonna kick that door down and be waiting on one of our own true quitters in Oct 12.

Have been proud to have you in our group, glad to call you a friend.

Keep on keepin on, and will hold the door to the train open for you.
Kstampfly gets it. No excuses. Just quitting.
I'll be waiting on the train for ya! No doubt in my mind you and the rest of the Madmen (and women) are going to rock that train for a long fucking time.

QLAFM

Offline Tsmith17

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Life is good when you're quit.
« Reply #140 on: September 30, 2012, 02:09:00 AM »
Quote from: SirDerek
So there I was...finishing out day 70 of my Roadtrip to the HOF, and well i'm hauling ass with the windows down just taking in the breeze. I can't believe I have made it this far on one tank of gas but you definitely won't see my ass walking to the gas station anytime soon. My quit is like the damn energizer bunny that just keeps on going, and going, and going. Dipsville is in my rear view mirror and I am cruising on a new road to a better place. Hell I know I still have 30 days yet before I can claim that elusive title, but do you think I am going to let anything stop me? Fuck no!!!  Fuck this fog that people talk about and all the other crying ass whiny baby shit about not being able to do this. Also this nonsense about not being able to post roll, because aliens were shoving a fence post up your ass at the time or other stupid ass excuses. Key word here quitters is WILLPOWER, you either have it or you don't. You can either buck up or shut the fuck up. One more month ladies and gentlemen so look out, because I am coming in hot with the rest of my Cocktober group. That is all..
Hey Kstamp,

we are gonna kick that door down and be waiting on one of our own true quitters in Oct 12.

Kstampfly gets it. No excuses. Just quitting.

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #139 on: September 29, 2012, 11:19:00 PM »
So there I was...finishing out day 70 of my Roadtrip to the HOF, and well i'm hauling ass with the windows down just taking in the breeze. I can't believe I have made it this far on one tank of gas but you definitely won't see my ass walking to the gas station anytime soon. My quit is like the damn energizer bunny that just keeps on going, and going, and going. Dipsville is in my rear view mirror and I am cruising on a new road to a better place. Hell I know I still have 30 days yet before I can claim that elusive title, but do you think I am going to let anything stop me? Fuck no!!! Fuck this fog that people talk about and all the other crying ass whiny baby shit about not being able to do this. Also this nonsense about not being able to post roll, because aliens were shoving a fence post up your ass at the time or other stupid ass excuses. Key word here quitters is WILLPOWER, you either have it or you don't. You can either buck up or shut the fuck up. One more month ladies and gentlemen so look out, because I am coming in hot with the rest of my Cocktober group. That is all..
Hey Kstamp,

Offline kstampfly

• Quitter
    • http:
« Reply #138 on: September 29, 2012, 10:14:00 PM »
So there I was...finishing out day 70 of my Roadtrip to the HOF, and well i'm hauling ass with the windows down just taking in the breeze. I can't believe I have made it this far on one tank of gas but you definitely won't see my ass walking to the gas station anytime soon. My quit is like the damn energizer bunny that just keeps on going, and going, and going. Dipsville is in my rear view mirror and I am cruising on a new road to a better place. Hell I know I still have 30 days yet before I can claim that elusive title, but do you think I am going to let anything stop me? Fuck no!!! Fuck this fog that people talk about and all the other crying ass whiny baby shit about not being able to do this. Also this nonsense about not being able to post roll, because aliens were shoving a fence post up your ass at the time or other stupid ass excuses. Key word here quitters is WILLPOWER, you either have it or you don't. You can either buck up or shut the fuck up. One more month ladies and gentlemen so look out, because I am coming in hot with the rest of my Cocktober group. That is all..
Quit Group:

Offline MikeWC

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: bowhunting, muscle cars, camping, family
« Reply #137 on: September 19, 2012, 08:43:00 AM »
Good words Kstamp, proud to be quit with you. Mike

Offline eric71

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Weight Training, Powerlifting, Kettlebells, coaching, fantasy sports
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #136 on: September 19, 2012, 05:10:00 AM »
After reading the posts of two bad ass quiters Eric71 and SirDerek, I figured I needed to throw my .02 in as well.

No matter what we do, people are going to come to this site, signup and post roll for a few days and quit because its too hard. We spend all this time talking to them, pleading to them to give up this shit and and they go right back to day 1 again. Some guys don't like talking to strangers I get that, but when you come to a place like this, sometimes you just need to reach down, crab your cock and balls, and make the call.

Some guys think they can do all this on their own with no help whatsoever. The truth is they are dead wrong. The reason why? During a bad crave who are they going to turn to that will tell them to stop being a pussy and grow some balls. Their Mom? Their Dad? Wife, Sister? Grandma? Fuck no...The ones that will, are the Bad Ass Veterans and True Quitters on this site. They already know what it is like to crawl through the trenches. If you can't handle being broke down by their tough love and built back up, then this place is not for you.

Just like a Doctor, or mechanic none of us can fix shit unless we know what the fucking problem is. If you are too afraid to fucking talk to another human being about your problems then I'm sorry pal we cannot help you. The point of all this is who are you going to be, a TRUE quitter or a dickweed who thinks he can handle his own. Your choice...
True Quitter here, signing on for another 24 hour tour of duty. Gonna fall right in line with you, Jag, and Derek.

QLAFM

Offline kstampfly

• Quitter
    • http:
« Reply #135 on: September 18, 2012, 09:41:00 AM »
After reading the posts of two bad ass quiters Eric71 and SirDerek, I figured I needed to throw my .02 in as well.

No matter what we do, people are going to come to this site, signup and post roll for a few days and quit because its too hard. We spend all this time talking to them, pleading to them to give up this shit and and they go right back to day 1 again. Some guys don't like talking to strangers I get that, but when you come to a place like this, sometimes you just need to reach down, crab your cock and balls, and make the call.

Some guys think they can do all this on their own with no help whatsoever. The truth is they are dead wrong. The reason why? During a bad crave who are they going to turn to that will tell them to stop being a pussy and grow some balls. Their Mom? Their Dad? Wife, Sister? Grandma? Fuck no...The ones that will, are the Bad Ass Veterans and True Quitters on this site. They already know what it is like to crawl through the trenches. If you can't handle being broke down by their tough love and built back up, then this place is not for you.

Just like a Doctor, or mechanic none of us can fix shit unless we know what the fucking problem is. If you are too afraid to fucking talk to another human being about your problems then I'm sorry pal we cannot help you. The point of all this is who are you going to be, a TRUE quitter or a dickweed who thinks he can handle his own. Your choice...
Quit Group:

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #134 on: September 14, 2012, 11:24:00 PM »
Quote from: Eric71
Quote from: Gordy
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Day 55 and still quitting like fuck. Been a few days since I wrote in here but that doesn't mean I am slowing down any. Here to gripe a little bit about a few things but my quit is still hard as a rock. The longer I am here the more I realize who the true quitters are and the ones that are not. Some people come to this site and register with names like (quit4ever) then fucking cave on day three or just never come back.� Defeats the purpose and might as well put something realistic like (Willeventuallycave).This is just an example and random name I came up with so sorry if there is one on here like that. I don't need a cute fucking name to prove that I can quit. My proof lies in myself and on Roll.

Another thing that pisses me off is random people on here that want to start shit with others over nothing. They feel the need for attention and start arguements as a way to stiffen their peckers. Give it a rest people. Your computer typed threats do nothing, so why waste the time typing them? What, are you going to get on skype with me and pretend punch me in the face because I said something wrong? No so give it a fucking rest already. We are a bunch of guys and gals here on the same mission and the last thing that newbs need to see, is us calling each other fucktards, and not in a humorous manner. There are a few on here that are notorious for that (not mentioning any names) and its childish. Silence is the best medicine, give them attention and they thrive on it, ignore them and well you know what the outcome is going to be.

Lastly I get when people come on here, post roll for awhile, cave, then come back. I get it everyone deserves a second chance. But then you have guys coming on here who have caved 3-4 times asking for help and they wonder why they don't have any support. Where do we draw the line people? I'm telling you this now, if for some goddamn reason I don't make it this time around I will not be back because I am not going to waste anyones time again. I am a do it right the first time or go home type of guy. Thats just my philosophy. No this is not a planned cave I'm just telling you how I roll. Well enough ranting for today, I have more quitting to do.....(But I do feel alot better now),lol
Censored
Hey Gordy,

I have watched you battle it out with other quitters and have found it entertaining but this post is not entertaining. This post is simply you being an ass. I have supported you in your quit and expected that even when we brawl and rage, there is an understanding that we all are supporting each other.

If you have a vendetta or a problem with Kstampfly, PM him or ignore him. To put that in his journal and his journey.....Not cool.

You have the freedom to write what you want. You also have the freedom to chose to edit. I think you should edit this because for the observer, I see a guy who went into another mans journal and wanted to piss on his quit. I think it shows a person not supporting a fellow quitter. Like you want him to cave.

Kstampfly can handle his own business I have seen him do it. I just wanted to chime in because you are proving that you do not have the intent of this site in your heart. You can disagree but disagreements should be over the best way to support a brother.

This???? Not good. Kstamp I quit with you and Gordy remove the venom from his journal please. (I know you are going to say goose and gander shit. This is his domain and space. It is like his house. Let him have his home and fight him in the street if you want. )
I guess you missed the humor you uptight little douche. I used Fucktard because he used it in his post. The "nice post" was genuine and the fucktard was directly linked to his post as a joke to him. Mind your own fucking business dick.
And I suppose that was a joking comment as well Gordy? Really you just seem to troll from intro to intro trying to instigate confrontation. I personally think after this display that you are indeed the fucktard I originally thought. Mind your own business and leave the journal entries be. If you do indeed have a bitch with someone, there is a place for that on the site. If you have a bitch with me for saying it, I'll buy you a fucking ticket to come and tell me about it. Sometimes a walk out back behind the shed does idiots like you some good, sometimes it doesn't. I'm willing to see...
Gordy,

Lets continue this in my group. Come to June 2012 tough guy.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Gordy

• Quitter
« Reply #133 on: September 14, 2012, 06:51:00 PM »
Quote from: Eric71
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Day 55 and still quitting like fuck. Been a few days since I wrote in here but that doesn't mean I am slowing down any. Here to gripe a little bit about a few things but my quit is still hard as a rock. The longer I am here the more I realize who the true quitters are and the ones that are not. Some people come to this site and register with names like (quit4ever) then fucking cave on day three or just never come back.� Defeats the purpose and might as well put something realistic like (Willeventuallycave).This is just an example and random name I came up with so sorry if there is one on here like that. I don't need a cute fucking name to prove that I can quit. My proof lies in myself and on Roll.

Another thing that pisses me off is random people on here that want to start shit with others over nothing. They feel the need for attention and start arguements as a way to stiffen their peckers. Give it a rest people. Your computer typed threats do nothing, so why waste the time typing them? What, are you going to get on skype with me and pretend punch me in the face because I said something wrong? No so give it a fucking rest already. We are a bunch of guys and gals here on the same mission and the last thing that newbs need to see, is us calling each other fucktards, and not in a humorous manner. There are a few on here that are notorious for that (not mentioning any names) and its childish. Silence is the best medicine, give them attention and they thrive on it, ignore them and well you know what the outcome is going to be.

Lastly I get when people come on here, post roll for awhile, cave, then come back. I get it everyone deserves a second chance. But then you have guys coming on here who have caved 3-4 times asking for help and they wonder why they don't have any support. Where do we draw the line people? I'm telling you this now, if for some goddamn reason I don't make it this time around I will not be back because I am not going to waste anyones time again. I am a do it right the first time or go home type of guy. Thats just my philosophy. No this is not a planned cave I'm just telling you how I roll. Well enough ranting for today, I have more quitting to do.....(But I do feel alot better now),lol
Censored
Hey Gordy,

I have watched you battle it out with other quitters and have found it entertaining but this post is not entertaining. This post is simply you being an ass. I have supported you in your quit and expected that even when we brawl and rage, there is an understanding that we all are supporting each other.

If you have a vendetta or a problem with Kstampfly, PM him or ignore him. To put that in his journal and his journey.....Not cool.

You have the freedom to write what you want. You also have the freedom to chose to edit. I think you should edit this because for the observer, I see a guy who went into another mans journal and wanted to piss on his quit. I think it shows a person not supporting a fellow quitter. Like you want him to cave.

Kstampfly can handle his own business I have seen him do it. I just wanted to chime in because you are proving that you do not have the intent of this site in your heart. You can disagree but disagreements should be over the best way to support a brother.

This???? Not good. Kstamp I quit with you and Gordy remove the venom from his journal please. (I know you are going to say goose and gander shit. This is his domain and space. It is like his house. Let him have his home and fight him in the street if you want. )
I guess you missed the humor you uptight little douche. I used Fucktard because he used it in his post. The "nice post" was genuine and the fucktard was directly linked to his post as a joke to him. Mind your own fucking business dick.
And I suppose that was a joking comment as well Gordy? Really you just seem to troll from intro to intro trying to instigate confrontation. I personally think after this display that you are indeed the fucktard I originally thought. Mind your own business and leave the journal entries be. If you do indeed have a bitch with someone, there is a place for that on the site. If you have a bitch with me for saying it, I'll buy you a fucking ticket to come and tell me about it. Sometimes a walk out back behind the shed does idiots like you some good, sometimes it doesn't. I'm willing to see...
No I was not joking with Mthomas. GFY