Author Topic: WSP intro  (Read 390 times)

Offline Wyles

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: WSP intro
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 12:50:00 AM »
Keep going it is bad ass to come here and start rocking the roll. Read all you can on this site, read through other groups and get to know people here. I recently started reading the group ahead of me and started at the beginning, they are all about one month ahead of me so as I am in a crave I can read how they dealt with it at the time. It is really cool that we run on forums where our stories will be there for all that come here to quit. Be a success story that people are inspired by, and rock your quit.

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 09:15:00 AM »
You've found the right place WSP. There is plenty of accountability here for the taking if you buy in 100% Post roll, keep your promise and hold others accountable for their promises. Seems simple, and it is, but it won't always be easy. No matter how hard it gets though, freedom is better than the alternative. You can do this!
"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline Falcon67

• 2017 Decemberist
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: Aug 29, 2017
  • Interests: Fishing, archery, Geocaching, Music, Magic
  • Likes Given: 214
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 08:23:00 AM »
Quote from: Falcon67
Good start today - you joined this website and your January group. You posted Roll on that group. Drink lots of water - stay strong. Promise tomorrow - post Roll first thing in the morning. You can do this - we are all taking one day at a time together. Best advice read read read this site - lots of great info.
2 days promised - 2 days posted -- AWESOME Job! Proud to quit with you today!

Offline Falcon67

• 2017 Decemberist
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: Aug 29, 2017
  • Interests: Fishing, archery, Geocaching, Music, Magic
  • Likes Given: 214
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 08:30:00 PM »
Good start today - you joined this website and your January group. You posted Roll on that group. Drink lots of water - stay strong. Promise tomorrow - post Roll first thing in the morning. You can do this - we are all taking one day at a time together. Best advice read read read this site - lots of great info.

Offline wsp1979

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2017-09-24
  • Interests: Quitting everyday
  • Likes Given: 4
WSP intro
« on: September 24, 2017, 02:18:00 PM »
I've been dipping for 15 years. Over the last month I have quit for 20 days, but recently caved. I was trying to do this without accountability and I hope this is the missing piece for my quit. I hate dip. It does nothing for me and I want it out of my life. I need help from everybody here. That is what I have learned over the past 5 years of trying to quit. I do not think that the physical withdrawal will be difficult, but my mind games are strong. My mind tells me that this time will be different. That I will be able to control it. Once I buy the lie, I find out that I cannot control it. Taking one dip for me means jumping head first into dipping full time again. Today I quit and tomorrow I will quit again.