Author Topic: Mthomastherapy  (Read 14305 times)

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: Mthomastherapy
« Reply #599 on: October 09, 2015, 09:48:00 AM »
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Do It!

1,303 - Man it hasn't been all sunshine and rainbows but is has been a great experience. I pause and looked backed today when I first quit on 3/14/2012...I didn't think I could make it a month. Then the month past...Got to 50...then at 80...I couldn't do it forever why keep going today? Because I made a promise...Got to 100...It wasn't over. Day after day, it didn't get easier. Seemed like it did but I just got stronger? How? I followed the KTC plan without putting my own twist to it. I just did it their way....then a 500 days. So simple I am cured...yet I realized I wasn't cured, I was quit. Started drinking heavily and if I stopped drinking, I ate heavily...Gained weight or hated myself because I couldn't stop drinking until I didn't have anything left to drink...Depression.

Go to meetings, and realize I quit tobacco but didn't control my addiction, it still controlled me. Temptation sets in - "Well when I dipped, I didn't eat and always worked out because I was a ninja and it was a good place to dip in peace....NO can't go back, I have to go forward. I quit that crap, now I need to deal with my crap."

Do It!

If you want to quit starting over, don't surrender. Just DO IT!

Well not only am I 1303 days quit on nicotine, I am 189 days on alcohol and 10lbs lighter. Something is beginning to click and managing stress, issues or whatever other excuse I make besides the truth that I am just an addict...is something I seem to be managing.

Am I stronger (Not of myself) I boast of the strength I received from my fellow addicts at KTC and My God. Me of myself and only accountable to me??? I am weak and breakable. With you and God, I am unbreakable.

DO It! Today, then we'll see you tomorrow and we can decide then if we do it again. Just for today, Do It! so your tomorrow is brighter.

I swore I was at war with nicotine until I died or the industry died. I have not given one red penny to that terrorist organization nor paid any taxes because I bought UStobacco products. No shirts or promos. Give me swag? Stuff that shit up your ass. I am your enemy.

I have won every battle with nicotine. Every battle! Yet the war is on and sometimes feel impossible. My kids will not join - Win! So I can't beat them of myself but I can keep them from terrorizing me and my family. Every kid they recruit...I will educate every kid I coach. The war still Rages!

Are you with UStobacco and going to cave? Stand up and fight with them or against them but don't stand on the sidelines...Do It!

Stay quit and win your battles!

Yeah today is a good day. Quit with me and make today a great day for all of us.
Damn straight I'll quit with you brother! Glad to hear you're winning the wrestling matches, all over the place. Keep it going bro!
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #598 on: October 08, 2015, 01:22:00 PM »
Do It!

1,303 - Man it hasn't been all sunshine and rainbows but is has been a great experience. I pause and looked backed today when I first quit on 3/14/2012...I didn't think I could make it a month. Then the month past...Got to 50...then at 80...I couldn't do it forever why keep going today? Because I made a promise...Got to 100...It wasn't over. Day after day, it didn't get easier. Seemed like it did but I just got stronger? How? I followed the KTC plan without putting my own twist to it. I just did it their way....then a 500 days. So simple I am cured...yet I realized I wasn't cured, I was quit. Started drinking heavily and if I stopped drinking, I ate heavily...Gained weight or hated myself because I couldn't stop drinking until I didn't have anything left to drink...Depression.

Go to meetings, and realize I quit tobacco but didn't control my addiction, it still controlled me. Temptation sets in - "Well when I dipped, I didn't eat and always worked out because I was a ninja and it was a good place to dip in peace....NO can't go back, I have to go forward. I quit that crap, now I need to deal with my crap."

Do It!

If you want to quit starting over, don't surrender. Just DO IT!

Well not only am I 1303 days quit on nicotine, I am 189 days on alcohol and 10lbs lighter. Something is beginning to click and managing stress, issues or whatever other excuse I make besides the truth that I am just an addict...is something I seem to be managing.

Am I stronger (Not of myself) I boast of the strength I received from my fellow addicts at KTC and My God. Me of myself and only accountable to me??? I am weak and breakable. With you and God, I am unbreakable.

DO It! Today, then we'll see you tomorrow and we can decide then if we do it again. Just for today, Do It! so your tomorrow is brighter.

I swore I was at war with nicotine until I died or the industry died. I have not given one red penny to that terrorist organization nor paid any taxes because I bought UStobacco products. No shirts or promos. Give me swag? Stuff that shit up your ass. I am your enemy.

I have won every battle with nicotine. Every battle! Yet the war is on and sometimes feel impossible. My kids will not join - Win! So I can't beat them of myself but I can keep them from terrorizing me and my family. Every kid they recruit...I will educate every kid I coach. The war still Rages!

Are you with UStobacco and going to cave? Stand up and fight with them or against them but don't stand on the sidelines...Do It!

Stay quit and win your battles!

Yeah today is a good day. Quit with me and make today a great day for all of us.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #597 on: October 06, 2015, 09:28:00 AM »
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: ChristopherJ
Congrats on the 13th floor Mark! Amazing!
Mark - thanks for all of your support of us newbies!
roflmao roflmao

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #596 on: October 05, 2015, 06:27:00 AM »
Mark - thanks for all of your support of us newbies!

Offline ChristopherJ

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Sept 17, 2014
  • Interests: Travel, music, sports, art,
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #595 on: October 04, 2015, 10:32:00 PM »
Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Offline dkham87

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-06-25
  • Interests: I love anything involving being outdoors. Hunting is by far my favorite thing to do specifically bow hunting white tale
« Reply #594 on: June 26, 2015, 10:19:00 PM »
Read your intro just a bit ago and now I'm seeing that you hit the 1200 mark!! Congrats on that brother! I'm on day 2 and pray that one day I can make to the ("12th floor"?). I loved how you called tobacco a mistress. That's exactly how I felt! Greatful for you're example. I'm joining you for the next 1200!
Matthew 6:24 ?No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money (OR TOBACCO)"

Done Date: 6-25-15

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #593 on: June 26, 2015, 04:40:00 PM »
Quote from: rdad
Congrats on 1200 Mark! Quit with you EDD.

CJ
Yah, Nice work Ghey Boy 'wave' !
Atta Boy!!!
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #592 on: June 26, 2015, 04:24:00 PM »

CJ
Yah, Nice work Ghey Boy 'wave' !

Offline ChristopherJ

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Sept 17, 2014
  • Interests: Travel, music, sports, art,
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #591 on: June 26, 2015, 03:36:00 PM »

CJ
Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Offline trigerhapy

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/05/15
  • Interests: Quit for LIFE
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #590 on: June 26, 2015, 12:22:00 PM »
12th floor! Shit we must look like ants from up there.
Congratulations man!!!

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #589 on: June 26, 2015, 11:19:00 AM »
Quote from: brettlees
1,200 days nic free

Got a text from some quit brothers wondering if I was still good. Hell yes I am still good! I loved the texts too. Quitters care and we need the accountability regardless if you're on day one or day 1200. So to those brothers...Thank you and I love your gheyness.

Here in Utah, our legislatures want to copy Hawaii and raise the age limit purchase nicotine to 21. Now I hate UST. I hate the lies, I hate the control and influence nicotine had on me. UST in my opinion is one of the most dangerous terrorist organizations in the world and they are homegrown. They are responsible for the deaths of 3 mil people world wide per year!!!!

That being said, I laugh that lawmakers think that raising the age limit will lower the use of nicotine. I mean seriously? The age requirement when I was young was 18. I didn't wait until I was 18 to have my first dip.

Why do people think laws will fix addiction? That is an honest question on my part. Maybe it does but for me and my house, Legal or illegal, we don't need a law to tell us what to do and not do when it comes to nicotine. Education and choice. With the help of my brothers I quit when I wanted to quit for me. My choice. It is my choice daily to stay quit. Law or no law, I quit because I have a brain.

I don't hate the user but I hate the product.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #588 on: March 17, 2015, 12:22:00 PM »
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Day 1097 (3 years and 2 days)

3 years. Really? 3 quit birthdays and I never had one...not one? One day at a time works. How hard it is to quit, I never want to be in that hell of my first 300 days. Supporting a company that creates weapons of mass destruction? I can't believe how blind I was. Freedom? Freedom is not being controlled by nicotine. Yeah I am quit and will support any other quitter.

If you support nicotine or sympathize with USTobacco...keep quitting daily. You are blinded by their lies. UST doesn't give a shit about you; there is no reason to give a shit about them.

Keep it legal but as for me and my house...we will not support that terrorist organization.
Hell Yes! this is why you're still one of the baddest assed quitters!
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #587 on: March 16, 2015, 12:13:00 PM »
Day 1097 (3 years and 2 days)

3 years. Really? 3 quit birthdays and I never had one...not one? One day at a time works. How hard it is to quit, I never want to be in that hell of my first 300 days. Supporting a company that creates weapons of mass destruction? I can't believe how blind I was. Freedom? Freedom is not being controlled by nicotine. Yeah I am quit and will support any other quitter.

If you support nicotine or sympathize with USTobacco...keep quitting daily. You are blinded by their lies. UST doesn't give a shit about you; there is no reason to give a shit about them.

Keep it legal but as for me and my house...we will not support that terrorist organization.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #586 on: March 15, 2015, 11:55:00 AM »
Quote from: Bmbrown
Congrats on 1000 days, today is day 4 for me and with guys like you I know it's possible for me to get there too. Thanks for the inspiration, I'm really going to kill the nic bitch today in your honor!!!! 'Remshot'
Always been proud of what you've done here man. You're one helluva quitter.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Bmbrown

• Quit Date: 2015-03-11
« Reply #585 on: March 15, 2015, 10:14:00 AM »
Congrats on 1000 days, today is day 4 for me and with guys like you I know it's possible for me to get there too. Thanks for the inspiration, I'm really going to kill the nic bitch today in your honor!!!! 'Remshot'