Author Topic: Mthomastherapy  (Read 14304 times)

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Mthomastherapy
« Reply #584 on: March 15, 2015, 09:31:00 AM »
Quote from: CleanFuel
Quote from: ChristopherJ
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: brettlees
Three years of quit today- and dozens if not hundreds helped along the ghey way! Congrats MT you're a quitstar!
It doesn't seem possible that it's been 3 years. So much has transpired in our lives over this time, hopefully most for the good. When I joined KTC and you were one of the first to contact me I was amazed at the brotherhood but even more so I was pleasantly surprised to find another "Mormon" addict to travel this journey with, not because I didn't think there were any other Mormon addicts out there but because I didn't think I'd run into them on this forum. It was you that led me to the 12 step meetings which have solidified my quit and led me to repairing so many things that I used my addiction to avoid facing. Brettlees is so right, the numbers that you have helped on this path is probably in the hundreds. Paying forward this experience leads to personal strength in quitting and you are a prime example of super power. Thank You and congratulations.
3 years of freedom! Thanks for being a part of my daily accountability and paving the way for those who needed your help. You ghey, but you da man.
MT - Congrats on 3 yrs of quit!! I appreciate the help and support you have given me in my efforts. Celebrate today!!!

CJ
BOOYAH. Outstanding work my friend!
Congrats on 3 years quit bud.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline CleanFuel

• Quitter
« Reply #583 on: March 15, 2015, 08:47:00 AM »
Quote from: ChristopherJ
Three years of quit today- and dozens if not hundreds helped along the ghey way! Congrats MT you're a quitstar!
It doesn't seem possible that it's been 3 years. So much has transpired in our lives over this time, hopefully most for the good. When I joined KTC and you were one of the first to contact me I was amazed at the brotherhood but even more so I was pleasantly surprised to find another "Mormon" addict to travel this journey with, not because I didn't think there were any other Mormon addicts out there but because I didn't think I'd run into them on this forum. It was you that led me to the 12 step meetings which have solidified my quit and led me to repairing so many things that I used my addiction to avoid facing. Brettlees is so right, the numbers that you have helped on this path is probably in the hundreds. Paying forward this experience leads to personal strength in quitting and you are a prime example of super power. Thank You and congratulations.
3 years of freedom! Thanks for being a part of my daily accountability and paving the way for those who needed your help. You ghey, but you da man.
MT - Congrats on 3 yrs of quit!! I appreciate the help and support you have given me in my efforts. Celebrate today!!!

CJ
BOOYAH. Outstanding work my friend!
Quit 04.02.2012 --- HOF 07.11.2012 --- 5 Years 04.02.2017

Now I am the Voice. I will LEAD, not follow. I will BELIEVE, not doubt. I will CREATE, not destroy. I am a Force for God. I am a Leader.

Defy the odds. Set a new standard. STEP UP!

My HOF Speech

My Intro

Offline ChristopherJ

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Sept 17, 2014
  • Interests: Travel, music, sports, art,
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #582 on: March 14, 2015, 04:18:00 PM »

CJ
Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #581 on: March 14, 2015, 12:29:00 PM »

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #580 on: March 14, 2015, 12:00:00 PM »
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #579 on: March 14, 2015, 11:01:00 AM »
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #578 on: December 17, 2014, 07:17:00 AM »
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Thanks, All I can say is keep it simple. Quit and keep your word every today. Thinking about your future is dangerous and lamenting your past is moot. Stay quit in the present and your future will be better.
Sage words from a quitter and not a stopper.
Quitters rock, cavers cave!
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #577 on: December 15, 2014, 12:34:00 PM »
Thanks, All I can say is keep it simple. Quit and keep your word every today. Thinking about your future is dangerous and lamenting your past is moot. Stay quit in the present and your future will be better.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #576 on: December 08, 2014, 03:59:00 PM »
Quote from: Nolaq
Quote from: Its_Got2Happen
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: rdad
Mark I want to first congratulate you on your comma but secondly I want to thank you for being not only a solid quit brother and example but a awesome friend for the past 980 days (you were among the first to contact me). Because of our common situation as addicts it is easy to relate and form this brotherhood relationship. For any addict seeking a way to quit, this brotherhood makes quitting not only possible but kinda enjoyable if you over look the pain. Thank You and quit on!
WOW.Congratulations on a huge milestone today. You help a lot of us more than you know, and are one of the leaders here that consistently seems to say just the right thing at just the right time. Enjoy freedom, brother!
DAY 1,000

Being quit and never starting again has been a highlight of accomplishments. I don't make money off promoting a quit life. (even though I have saved money) I am not famous for living a quit life. My quit isn't a possession that I must keep locked in a safe and never share. I don't fear that sharing and showing off my quit will cause it to be stolen. Quite the opposite.

My quit is a result of personal accountability to you and others. My quit is one of the greatest accomplishments in over a decade. My quit...Ironically isn't mine to keep, it is mine to share. I didn't get here alone, nor would I want to be quit alone. My quit is something I value and the more I share it, the greater the worth becomes.

Stay active, keep your word and share your success! Sharing your quit will increase its worth and value to you. It has for me.

I'm a nicotine addict but I retired that habit 1,000 days ago. My quit is yours and this day is ours to celebrate. I congratulate all you quitters and so thankful to meet a bunch of Ghey's that I would suffer (for a moment) to remain accountable to my promise.

The burden of being quit is soooo much better than the burden of dipping.
Nice quitting, gheyboy. And thanks for all the help you dish out along the way!
Congrats Mthomas! You should be proud. What a great day. And I agree, quitting alone would suck.
Glad to have you in my corner bro! Congrats on this milestone!
'worship'

1000 days is epic. Thanks for paving the way Mark. You definitely were perfectly positioned to help show show me the way when I was deep in the trenches. Thanks for giving back. Celebrate the milestone with pride. Stay the course.
Awesome! Congrats mthomas!
Congrats on the comma brother!
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #575 on: December 08, 2014, 03:36:00 PM »
Quote from: Its_Got2Happen
Mark I want to first congratulate you on your comma but secondly I want to thank you for being not only a solid quit brother and example but a awesome friend for the past 980 days (you were among the first to contact me). Because of our common situation as addicts it is easy to relate and form this brotherhood relationship. For any addict seeking a way to quit, this brotherhood makes quitting not only possible but kinda enjoyable if you over look the pain. Thank You and quit on!
WOW.Congratulations on a huge milestone today. You help a lot of us more than you know, and are one of the leaders here that consistently seems to say just the right thing at just the right time. Enjoy freedom, brother!
DAY 1,000

Being quit and never starting again has been a highlight of accomplishments. I don't make money off promoting a quit life. (even though I have saved money) I am not famous for living a quit life. My quit isn't a possession that I must keep locked in a safe and never share. I don't fear that sharing and showing off my quit will cause it to be stolen. Quite the opposite.

My quit is a result of personal accountability to you and others. My quit is one of the greatest accomplishments in over a decade. My quit...Ironically isn't mine to keep, it is mine to share. I didn't get here alone, nor would I want to be quit alone. My quit is something I value and the more I share it, the greater the worth becomes.

Stay active, keep your word and share your success! Sharing your quit will increase its worth and value to you. It has for me.

I'm a nicotine addict but I retired that habit 1,000 days ago. My quit is yours and this day is ours to celebrate. I congratulate all you quitters and so thankful to meet a bunch of Ghey's that I would suffer (for a moment) to remain accountable to my promise.

Congrats Mthomas! You should be proud. What a great day. And I agree, quitting alone would suck.
'worship'

1000 days is epic. Thanks for paving the way Mark. You definitely were perfectly positioned to help show show me the way when I was deep in the trenches. Thanks for giving back. Celebrate the milestone with pride. Stay the course.
Awesome! Congrats mthomas!
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
« Reply #574 on: December 08, 2014, 01:52:00 PM »
DAY 1,000

'worship'

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
« Reply #573 on: December 08, 2014, 01:52:00 PM »
DAY 1,000

'worship'

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #572 on: December 08, 2014, 12:19:00 PM »
DAY 1,000

Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #571 on: December 08, 2014, 12:17:00 PM »
DAY 1,000

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #570 on: December 08, 2014, 12:07:00 PM »
DAY 1,000

This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!