Author Topic: New here, fours days in  (Read 609 times)

Offline jbuilder7916

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-10-30
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New here, fours days in
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2012, 12:04:00 PM »
Quote from: tazbutane
Quote from: Rutroh
Quote from: copingwithoutcopen
Quote from: dster
Mike,

I appreciate the support.  I tried to respond to your PM with my #, but I also don't have permission to respond (as with the roll call).

Think this is just a glitch w/my account.

Ed
Hi Ed, Nice job posting roll! Just keep your promise all day and repeat. Lots of water, sunflower seeds and Trident gum got me thru the first couple weeks. Honoring your promise will pull you through each day. Welcome!
Morning Ed,
Since you are already 4-5days in, You would actually be a part of the March Quit group. The reason April was locked until today is those quitting today will reach 100 days free on April 1, 2013 (April Quit Group). Commit to yourself and remain accountable to others.
Hi Ed,

Welcome to the March 2013 quit group. I will PM you my number also, they should get your rights issues worked out soon.

Stay strong, the first couple days are the hardest, and you are through those all ready!

Yell if you need anything. This helped me to post roll:
Video on posting roll

Good to be quit with you.

Steve

My gift to you on this Christmas Eve is to remember to take it one day at a time. Stay close to KTC, read the speech's from the Hall of Famers and absorb the advice from the veterans. I will send you a PM with my contact info.

Happy Holidays,
Jbuilder - Day 56 quit  over $240.00 saved.
Health is not everything, but without health, everything else is nothing.

Offline jake72

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-09-24
  • Interests: My family and my Harley.I joined this site in March of 2012, it took me until December 2012 to finally quit, suck it up and post roll. I had won win I hit 100 right? So I stopped posting roll and walked away from the accountability that held me quit. I failed on my own. September 2014, coming back and having a rough start, this is it. I can NEVER stop being held accountable. I don't want to die all cause I put some worm dirt in my lip. Want to watch my kids have kids and hell maybe their kids. My LIFE DEPENDS ON STAYING QUIT. Bottom line.
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2012, 09:04:00 AM »
Quote from: tazbutane
Mike,

I appreciate the support.  I tried to respond to your PM with my #, but I also don't have permission to respond (as with the roll call).

Ed
Hi Ed, Nice job posting roll! Just keep your promise all day and repeat. Lots of water, sunflower seeds and Trident gum got me thru the first couple weeks. Honoring your promise will pull you through each day. Welcome!
Morning Ed,
Since you are already 4-5days in, You would actually be a part of the March Quit group. The reason April was locked until today is those quitting today will reach 100 days free on April 1, 2013 (April Quit Group). Commit to yourself and remain accountable to others.
Hi Ed,

Welcome to the March 2013 quit group. I will PM you my number also, they should get your rights issues worked out soon.

Stay strong, the first couple days are the hardest, and you are through those all ready!

Video on posting roll

Steve
Great Job Quitting! Day 7 for me, and as far as the site goes it's a really useful and friendly. At first it can seem overwhelming, but hang in there it gets easier. Welcome to KTC enjoy your stay!
I'm Bad, and that's good.
I will never be good, and that's not bad.
There's no one I'd rather be than me. - Wreck It Ralph

HOF speech

Offline Tazbutane

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: 11/22/12
  • Likes Given: 39
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2012, 08:14:00 AM »
Mike,

Ed
Morning Ed,
Hi Ed,

Video on posting roll

Steve
March 2013 - Mad Men of Quit        
Quit date: 11/22/12          
Sobriety Date: 4/10/2006         
HOF Date 03/02/2013         
Semper Fidelis

Offline redtrain14

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Family, hunting, fishing, running, mountain biking, swimming, building shit, and anything else that sounds like fun.
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2012, 08:01:00 AM »
Mike,

I appreciate the support. I tried to respond to your PM with my #, but I also don't have permission to respond (as with the roll call).

Ed
Welcome and congrats on your decision!

An admin will make sure your account is set up properly very soon.

Shout if you need anything.

Offline Rutroh

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: University of South Florida Football/ BasketballTampa Bay RaysTampa Bay BuccaneersTampa Bay LightningTampa Bay Rowdies
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2012, 07:54:00 AM »
Mike,

Ed
Morning Ed,
?We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.?
#8213; Kurt Vonnegut

Quit! 12/31/2005

Proverbs 31:8-9

Offline copingwithoutcopen

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2012, 06:43:00 AM »
Mike,

I appreciate the support. I tried to respond to your PM with my #, but I also don't have permission to respond (as with the roll call).

Ed

Offline dster

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 05:06:00 AM »
Mike,

Ed

Offline Mike_Land

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Triathlons and my girls, Wife Michelle and Daughter Olivia.
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 04:45:00 AM »
Or it might be 5, not sure. 36 yr/old, been dipping Skoal mint (or Grizzly mint when the store is inevitably out) for 19 years (since 17).

Been staring @ my computer screen seemingly for 3 days. Have dreams that I relapse. I have to check my desk drawer (where I usually keep the dip) to make sure I really haven't ran to the store in the middle of the night somehow.

'Sure you know how that is.

Anyhow -- Hi!.

Ed.
Hey Ed.

We here at KTC know exactly how that is. We have all been there and done that.

Get on this site and read everything there is at least twice.

Post to roll. I think you are in the April 2013 group.

Just realize that there is a wealth of knowledge and support here at KTC. I've been here 31 days and I cant begin to explain how important it is for you to swap some numbers with some guys in your group build relationships. That is where the greatest support will come from. I'll start with mine. Check your inbox for mail.

I quit with you. Stick to your guns and never give in to the nic bitch.

Mike

Offline dster

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 04:28:00 AM »
Tried to post roll, topic has been locked:
index.php?showtopic=7622

Offline dster

New here, fours days in
« on: December 24, 2012, 04:15:00 AM »
Or it might be 5, not sure. 36 yr/old, been dipping Skoal mint (or Grizzly mint when the store is inevitably out) for 19 years (since 17).

Been staring @ my computer screen seemingly for 3 days. Have dreams that I relapse. I have to check my desk drawer (where I usually keep the dip) to make sure I really haven't ran to the store in the middle of the night somehow.

'Sure you know how that is.

Anyhow -- Hi!.

Ed.