Author Topic: New Beginnings...  (Read 240 times)

Offline Ricko

• Quitter
  • Interests: Start projects that I do not finish... Bonfires in the back yard.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Beginnings...
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 12:10:00 AM »
Quote from: dolz.

I am happy to see there is a site dedicated to ending this horrible addiction and am pleased to see there are more people than i thought ending this terrible road.
Welcome aboard. You will love this place and hate yourself all at the same time. all you need to do is IM or em someone and get numbers. we have all been where you are. come here often. find your roll call place which is same as mine. read the what do you do first. roll call is important to know that all are well. congrads on choosing this journy. Hotter babes like cleanmouths. AvatarFirst off, my name is drew.

and this is my second real attempt at quitting the worst thing i have ever started.
my first started as a pact with my buddy at a different college as me, and after 3 successful weeks of no dip and trying nicotine gum, i succumbed to buying a can when i had to cut the grass...
unfortunately i was back on it for a 2 weeks and i am now ready to go back to a life where my daily routine does not revolve around when i get to put disgusting crap in my lip.

Offline dolz.

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
New Beginnings...
« on: November 03, 2008, 10:41:00 PM »
First off, my name is drew.

and this is my second real attempt at quitting the worst thing i have ever started.
my first started as a pact with my buddy at a different college as me, and after 3 successful weeks of no dip and trying nicotine gum, i succumbed to buying a can when i had to cut the grass...
unfortunately i was back on it for a 2 weeks and i am now ready to go back to a life where my daily routine does not revolve around when i get to put disgusting crap in my lip.

I am happy to see there is a site dedicated to ending this horrible addiction and am pleased to see there are more people than i thought ending this terrible road.
Quit Date: November 3, 2008

"And here I rest, where disappointment and regret collide."
-Death Cab for Cutie