Author Topic: Day 1...  (Read 12009 times)

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
  • Quit Date: January 1 2018
  • Interests: GodFamilyCountry
  • Likes Given: 1652
Re: Day 1...
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2020, 06:07:37 PM »
HEY HEY HEY this fellow ridge runner from Pennsylvania made it to the 3rd floor today. Congrats to story telling, chunky pudding making, trying to keep his clients in the same world he is in and now living in the flat lands of south Jersey Stillbrewing Steve. Awesome job my friend and keep doing what you are doing. You inspire us all in our quits at the same time entertaining us with your wit. As long as I am not receiving any chunky pudding from you we are aok, lol. As we stroll through our quit we are blessed with many individuals that make a difference in our lives. You have made that difference and I will be forever grateful. Thanks again my friend and God bless you and your family.
Congrats on that third floor arrival brother
Nice work there. Keep doing what you are doing.
Third floor brother, that's when it really started to change for me. Sleep much better, diet and stomach much better, overall mood much better. Even grew an inch or two. Hope it's working for your too!!
"I hope you find a thousand reasons to quit today" Rawls
"I can't quit for you. I will quit with you" Ready
"There are two dogs in the fight, which one are you feeding?" SuperDave9000
"In the Navy we had morning muster. You never miss muster. You better be dead if you miss. If you are dying, you should have started crawling earlier, no excuse." Olcpo

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
Quitters I've met: Cbird, UncleRico, Gregor, KDip, Broccoli-saurus, Croakenhagen, BriagG, Koba, Kodiakdeath, Arrakisdq, McDave, Worktowin, SkolVikings, JGromo, GS9502, PaDutchman, Stillbrewing, A-Aron...
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1985
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2020, 06:10:12 PM »
HEY HEY HEY this fellow ridge runner from Pennsylvania made it to the 3rd floor today. Congrats to story telling, chunky pudding making, trying to keep his clients in the same world he is in and now living in the flat lands of south Jersey Stillbrewing Steve. Awesome job my friend and keep doing what you are doing. You inspire us all in our quits at the same time entertaining us with your wit. As long as I am not receiving any chunky pudding from you we are aok, lol. As we stroll through our quit we are blessed with many individuals that make a difference in our lives. You have made that difference and I will be forever grateful. Thanks again my friend and God bless you and your family.
Nice work there. Keep doing what you are doing.
Jan19

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Do I have your attention now? Quit date 08/01/17
  • Likes Given: 8865
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2020, 11:39:29 AM »
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech
How long have I been quit?

I brew the beer I drink, what's your superpower?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline Thefranks5

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 3/5/2020
  • Interests: Praising the Lord,tractor pulling for sure, anything to do with farming, hunting and soccer.
  • Likes Given: 220
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2020, 10:43:39 AM »

Offline RockyMtnRunner

• Quitter
  • Interests: running, climbing, cycling, lifting, traveling, landscape photography, reading, meditation
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2019, 11:10:03 AM »
Congratulations on making the weekend! You got This! Keep it going. First a weekend, then a week, Then...
Olcpo

Congrats on the week!  Keep it up. 

Offline olcpo

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Gravity Always Wins; 1 problem + nicotine=2 probs
  • Quit Date: November 26, 2019
  • Interests: March 2020; No Nicotine Today; One Day At A Time; By God's Grace, I Am Quit
  • Likes Given: 382
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2019, 09:47:54 AM »
Congratulations on making the weekend! You got This! Keep it going. First a weekend, then a week, Then...
Olcpo
Micah 6:8
"Dying is easy, It's Living that's tough".
"Caving is easy, It's Quitting that is Tough"

Offline TheUndertaker

• TheUndertaker
  • Quitter
  • "Do or Do Not- There is NO TRY" - Yoda
  • Quit Date: 2019-10-18
  • Likes Given: 515
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2019, 02:53:28 PM »

I just broke out in a cold sweat at work after realizing I threw my last can in the trash after dinner last night.   :(
I’ve been chewing for 37 years.
So are you a one post wonder or are you going to do something about it?
The only one who can make a difference is YOU.
I have made up my mind to change.  I don't feel well and almost shit myself earlier but I will not get a can.
You're rolling solo and have yet to post roll to get and give support. That's how it works here.
Gimmee a holler. digits in your inbox.
@stillbrewing  Congrats on making the decision. Those first few days suck-we get it! Drink a crap ton of water. Athan (who is an epic quitter) is right! This is your introduction page- You aren't connected yet. It's a great space to introduce yourself to everyone and journal your quit. But it's not the support part of KTC.

You need to go to March 20 Group and begin posting with fellow quitters in your same quit group. Here is a link to your quit group. You will see your screen name in Red for where you need to post.
https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16102.0
Husband & Father of 4. OIF Army Veteran.

If you want digits, feel free to ask- Just know I expect yours in return. I am in it to win it- Are you?

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2019, 02:49:50 PM »

I just broke out in a cold sweat at work after realizing I threw my last can in the trash after dinner last night.   :(
I have made up my mind to change.  I don't feel well and almost shit myself earlier but I will not get a can.
You're rolling solo and have yet to post roll to get and give support. That's how it works here.
Gimmee a holler. digits in your inbox.
"In the Navy we had morning muster. You never miss muster. You better be dead if you miss. If you are dying, you should have started crawling earlier, no excuse." Olcpo

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
Quitters I've met: Cbird, UncleRico, Gregor, KDip, Broccoli-saurus, Croakenhagen, BriagG, Koba, Kodiakdeath, Arrakisdq, McDave, Worktowin, SkolVikings, JGromo, GS9502, PaDutchman, Stillbrewing, A-Aron...
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline stillbrewing

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/5/19
  • Likes Given: 1076
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2019, 02:41:12 PM »
"Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes all worth living.  So, love the life you live, live the life you love." - Bob Marley

“La tristesse durera toujours." ~ Vincent van Gogh

"You can fuck off all the way to fuckoff mountain and jump off FUCKOFF point for all i care. Just post and stay quit." ~MikeW2018~

HOF-3/13/20; 2nd floor-6/21/20; 3rd floor-9/29/20; 1 year-12/3/20; 4th floor-1/7/21; 5th floor-4/17/21; 6th floor-7/26/21

HOF Speech Here

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2019, 12:26:55 PM »

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline olcpo

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Gravity Always Wins; 1 problem + nicotine=2 probs
  • Quit Date: November 26, 2019
  • Interests: March 2020; No Nicotine Today; One Day At A Time; By God's Grace, I Am Quit
  • Likes Given: 382
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2019, 09:38:54 AM »
@stillbrewing
Glad you’re here! Go here https://ktcforum.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=btu6gu1h5ngkio6th2u7ua0r37&topic=16102.0
 to your March 2020 pre-HOF quit group to post your promise to remain nicotine free for today. You’ll get lots of support!

To post roll:
1) refresh the page
2) scroll to the most recent post that says March Madness 2020 quit group.
3) hit quote
4) scroll down in the text till you see “new badass quitters post here”
5) type your name and day count under the last one in this group
Do what Ankape suggests below immediately and don't go buy a new can. Your body's reaction to your decision is normal. The nic bitch is sweating bullets right now. Hopefully you flushed and rinsed the contents of that can before throwing it in the trash. Pay at the pump when you buy gas. I promise you can quit that putrid junk one day at a time. None today!!
@stillbrewing it sucks for a while and let it is so much better. Freedom!! Nothing great comes easy. Put in the work and enjoy the rest of your life. You can do this.
I am only 11 days into the quit. Very long days, Each day was different and the body resistance getting less. When the crave hits MOVE do anything different than sit and focus on what you don't have. Change that moment. One Day At A Time - ODAAT, One Minute At A Time - OMAAT One Second At A Time - OSAAT, Hang in there Post Roll Quitting With You Today Olcpo
Micah 6:8
"Dying is easy, It's Living that's tough".
"Caving is easy, It's Quitting that is Tough"

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1985
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 08:37:44 AM »
@stillbrewing
Glad you’re here! Go here https://ktcforum.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=btu6gu1h5ngkio6th2u7ua0r37&topic=16102.0
 to your March 2020 pre-HOF quit group to post your promise to remain nicotine free for today. You’ll get lots of support!

To post roll:
1) refresh the page
3) hit quote
Do what Ankape suggests below immediately and don't go buy a new can. Your body's reaction to your decision is normal. The nic bitch is sweating bullets right now. Hopefully you flushed and rinsed the contents of that can before throwing it in the trash. Pay at the pump when you buy gas. I promise you can quit that putrid junk one day at a time. None today!!
@stillbrewing it sucks for a while and let it is so much better. Freedom!! Nothing great comes easy. Put in the work and enjoy the rest of your life. You can do this.
Jan19

Offline Zeus

• Quitman
  • Quit King
  • Quit Date: 03-08-2017
  • Likes Given: 430
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 08:29:08 AM »
@stillbrewing

To post roll:
1) refresh the page
3) hit quote
June 2017 Quit Mafia

Offline ankape

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 10.25.2019
  • Likes Given: 398
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 08:11:32 AM »
@stillbrewing

To post roll:
1) refresh the page
3) hit quote

Offline stillbrewing

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/5/19
  • Likes Given: 1076
Day 1...
« on: December 06, 2019, 07:49:49 AM »
"Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes all worth living.  So, love the life you live, live the life you love." - Bob Marley

“La tristesse durera toujours." ~ Vincent van Gogh

"You can fuck off all the way to fuckoff mountain and jump off FUCKOFF point for all i care. Just post and stay quit." ~MikeW2018~

HOF-3/13/20; 2nd floor-6/21/20; 3rd floor-9/29/20; 1 year-12/3/20; 4th floor-1/7/21; 5th floor-4/17/21; 6th floor-7/26/21

HOF Speech Here