Author Topic: WW Introduction  (Read 14825 times)

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
Re: My Quit Introduction
« Reply #142 on: December 03, 2017, 04:55:00 PM »
Quote from: ChickDip
Mr. WW, congrats on 700 today!
Thank you for all you do here.
Proud to quit with you!
Congrats on the seventh floor Brother!!!

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2042
« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2017, 01:18:00 PM »
Mr. WW, congrats on 700 today!
Thank you for all you do here.
Proud to quit with you!
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline walterwhite

• Admin (Retired)
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: 1.4.2016
  • Likes Given: 1112
« Reply #140 on: September 25, 2017, 12:10:00 PM »
Posted this in April 16 today....day 631.

IÂ’ve been craving a lot lately. I get the feeling of missing the good old days of when I dipped. The feeling of the last time you did this activity it was a lot of fun and you dipped. The changing of the seasons always gets me and so does stress. I remember having a hard time last September. I have found that I have recently come across new activities that I havenÂ’t done yet or only once or twice dip free. You would think that after 600 plus days first time triggers would be a thing of the past. It is frustrating for sure.

On the good news frontÂ…my son started high school this year. He runs cross country and they had a state wide invitational that he competed in this past Saturday. The rest of my familyÂ…me, wife and daughter get in car and drive 2 hours to see this meet. There are thousands of runners and it takes all day for the meet. His race is the last one of the day. It is 90 degrees and very little shade. We watch him run. He does great considering the heat and it was a super hilly course. IÂ’m driving home and that is when it hits me. I didnÂ’t think about dip all day long. I didnÂ’t have to worry about when can I sneak away from the family to get a dip. Where will I keep my tin so my wife doesnÂ’t find it? When will we get home so I can dip? I just lived in the moment all day long.

Life is so much better and less stressful since being quit. Especially when your teamÂ’s rookie kicker kicks a 61-yard game winner against the Giants
You will NEVER regret quitting. You will ALWAYS regret caving ~ NOLAQ

Everyday an addict reminds himself he is an addict is a day an addict earns another day of freedom. ~ Scowick65

To persevere is important for everybody. Don't give up, don't give in. There's always an answer to everything. ~ Louis Zamperini

Offline JGlav

• Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quit Date: 9/05/15
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #139 on: August 28, 2017, 08:02:00 AM »
Quote from: JB65
nice 6th floor WW! Congrats
Nice work. Congrats and good seeing you Saturday

Offline JB65

• Quitting MoFo
  • Lennie and Henry
  • Quit Date: August 17, 2015
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #138 on: August 26, 2017, 10:38:00 AM »
nice 6th floor WW! Congrats

Offline jeffw

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fly Fishing, golf, hanging with the family, university of washington football
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #137 on: August 26, 2017, 12:30:00 AM »
congrats on 600 days

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
« Reply #136 on: August 25, 2017, 11:38:00 PM »
Quote from: walterwhite
A view from the 6th floorÂ…

Things have really settled down for me with quitting. I still get the occasional crave but nothing that canÂ’t be easily dealt with. I still get those thoughts on how am I going to handle this upcoming ???. For example, I had a work trip to Chicago last week. This is the first time traveling solo and my mind was wondering how it would go being dip free. I tried not to think about it too much but you know how it goes. Trip came and went without a single craving. My mind during the trip was more ofÂ…thank god I donÂ’t have to worry about when is this meeting over so I can dip? Life being quit is so much better and simpler than being a slave.

If you helped me along the wayÂ…thank you. I really appreciate it. You gave me hope and inspired me to keep the course. Without you, I doubt I would still be quit. To the newbies that are strugglingÂ…drink the KTC kool-aid. It really works. Just donÂ’t forget to tip the bartender.
Congrats to you mister WW on 600 days quit! ❤
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.

Offline walterwhite

• Admin (Retired)
  • Quitting MoFo
« Reply #135 on: August 25, 2017, 01:30:00 PM »
A view from the 6th floorÂ…

Things have really settled down for me with quitting. I still get the occasional crave but nothing that canÂ’t be easily dealt with. I still get those thoughts on how am I going to handle this upcoming ???. For example, I had a work trip to Chicago last week. This is the first time traveling solo and my mind was wondering how it would go being dip free. I tried not to think about it too much but you know how it goes. Trip came and went without a single craving. My mind during the trip was more ofÂ…thank god I donÂ’t have to worry about when is this meeting over so I can dip? Life being quit is so much better and simpler than being a slave.

If you helped me along the wayÂ…thank you. I really appreciate it. You gave me hope and inspired me to keep the course. Without you, I doubt I would still be quit. To the newbies that are strugglingÂ…drink the KTC kool-aid. It really works. Just donÂ’t forget to tip the bartender.

Everyday an addict reminds himself he is an addict is a day an addict earns another day of freedom. ~ Scowick65

To persevere is important for everybody. Don't give up, don't give in. There's always an answer to everything. ~ Louis Zamperini

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #134 on: June 21, 2017, 09:24:00 AM »
Quote from: ChristopherJ
I posted this in April 16 today...

I go to a concert Sunday with my wife and some friends. We got around to reminiscing about college and all the stupid stuff we did. I see my one buddy has a dip in. We used to dip all the time together but now he will try to hide it from me since I quit. So with this reminiscing and seeing him dipping really gave me the strongest crave I had in a long time. I go up to him and we start talkingÂ…he ask me if IÂ’m still quit and I say yesÂ… 532 days and with a big smile and tell him how happy I am to be quit. In the back of my mind thoughÂ…IÂ’m likeÂ….I WANT A DIP SO BAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew that without a doubt I would have tried to bum a dip from him in that moment if I didnÂ’t post roll. No questions about it.

Lesson of the dayÂ…DonÂ’t get complacent in you quit.
Boom.
And never forget that in those moments that you have an Army you can text or call for reinforcements.
Well done WalterWhite.!
Rawls 947
I believe.....

Offline ChristopherJ

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Sept 17, 2014
  • Interests: Travel, music, sports, art,
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #133 on: June 21, 2017, 06:49:00 AM »

I go to a concert Sunday with my wife and some friends. We got around to reminiscing about college and all the stupid stuff we did. I see my one buddy has a dip in. We used to dip all the time together but now he will try to hide it from me since I quit. So with this reminiscing and seeing him dipping really gave me the strongest crave I had in a long time. I go up to him and we start talkingÂ…he ask me if IÂ’m still quit and I say yesÂ… 532 days and with a big smile and tell him how happy I am to be quit. In the back of my mind thoughÂ…IÂ’m likeÂ….I WANT A DIP SO BAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew that without a doubt I would have tried to bum a dip from him in that moment if I didnÂ’t post roll. No questions about it.

Boom.
And never forget that in those moments that you have an Army you can text or call for reinforcements.
Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
« Reply #132 on: June 21, 2017, 01:56:00 AM »

Boom.

Offline walterwhite

• Admin (Retired)
  • Quitting MoFo
« Reply #131 on: June 20, 2017, 03:09:00 PM »

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2017, 11:24:00 PM »
Quote from: CavMan83
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: scottludwig
Quote from: ReWire
Quote from: pky1520
500 Days. A day I didn’t think was possible when I first started. I would see other quitters with big numbers and think…holy shit…that will be forever to get there. What I didn’t realize was that the formula is really simple….ODAAT. It might be cliché but it really works. Just take it one day at a time and you will succeed. Want proof? Look at me. I was a pansy ass that always got derailed from quitting because I always thought…no way I could not do something in the future without dip. So I would then go buy tin and waste months to years before trying to quit again.

500 days agoÂ…I put my name on roll and decided to finally quit. It was one of the best decisions that I ever made. I havenÂ’t regretted that decision. IÂ’m lucky and very thankful for KTC. Thanks to all of you who give back and help new quitters. Without youÂ…I wouldnÂ’t be quit.

And donÂ’t worry...IÂ’m not going anywhereÂ…at least for today.
That's awesome stuff WW, congrats on your 500!
Congrats bro. You the man
Congrats on this achievement. You were one of the strengths that inspired my initial quit with the Cult and it's so great to see you hit this milestone!!!
nice ob of 500 WW. Great quitter who has given back big time. Thanks for what you do here, see you on Roll tomorrow
Well done m'man!
Man I hope today was a good one for you.....don't want you to get a case of THESE.... Late Congrats Mr. White!!
Well done Walter
500 rock's
Congrats my man!
I quit with you today.
Rawls 912
I believe.....

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
« Reply #129 on: May 18, 2017, 08:04:00 PM »
Quote from: AppleJack
500 Days. A day I didn’t think was possible when I first started. I would see other quitters with big numbers and think…holy shit…that will be forever to get there. What I didn’t realize was that the formula is really simple….ODAAT. It might be cliché but it really works. Just take it one day at a time and you will succeed. Want proof? Look at me. I was a pansy ass that always got derailed from quitting because I always thought…no way I could not do something in the future without dip. So I would then go buy tin and waste months to years before trying to quit again.

500 days agoÂ…I put my name on roll and decided to finally quit. It was one of the best decisions that I ever made. I havenÂ’t regretted that decision. IÂ’m lucky and very thankful for KTC. Thanks to all of you who give back and help new quitters. Without youÂ…I wouldnÂ’t be quit.

Congrats on this achievement. You were one of the strengths that inspired my initial quit with the Cult and it's so great to see you hit this milestone!!!
nice ob of 500 WW. Great quitter who has given back big time. Thanks for what you do here, see you on Roll tomorrow
Well done m'man!
Man I hope today was a good one for you.....don't want you to get a case of THESE.... Late Congrats Mr. White!!

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #128 on: May 18, 2017, 11:01:00 AM »

Well done m'man!
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.