Author Topic: I'm A Douche  (Read 35489 times)

Offline 916quit

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I'm A Douche
« Reply #582 on: December 05, 2012, 02:44:00 PM »
IÂ’m brand new here so excuse me for just throwing this out. If it can be done, I suggest this thread be completely deleted or moved. It does not belong here. It is a complete distraction. We have new quitters, spouses of potential quitters and people on the edge of quitting logging in all the time. There is a lot of pain going on and this thread is potentially deterring people from joining KTC or confusing them as to what this site is all about. If we lose one quitter over this garbage it would be a shame.
I donÂ’t have any issue with this SWJ guy whatsoever. I hope like hell heÂ’s still quit and living the dream as I type this. I welcome him to log back in and create a new intro immediately and use it the right way.

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #581 on: December 05, 2012, 02:39:00 PM »
Quote from: ERDVM
SWJ,
Glad you got back in here. You have helped me through some intense craves and I feel I need to be honest with you. I have some observations.
Before it really registered, I had asked for a can, paid, walked out to my truck, opened it up, and stuffed a big, glorious wad in my pie-hole.
Bullshit. I hear that a lot from cavers. Like you were in some kind of zombie trance. You had multiple opportunities to not cave. My 0.02? You were tired of being an addict. You thought you finally could
be done
. And wanted to prove it.

WTF. Am I going to be posting roll up in here when I'm 65 fucking years old..
I asked the very same thing. The answer? I don't know. Maybe. The only thing I know for certain is that I am quit today. That's it. I will worry about tomorrow, tomorrow.

A good friend of yours said something that I will never forget. "It takes nuts to stay quit. Lots and lots of nuts!" You have showed some baby scrotum getting back in here. We will see if you have nuts or not.

PS - I would change your signature and HOF.

Vadge
So, Vadge, he got nuts or not?

Hiding behind MT. Letting MT take a beating for him. Letting others in his group take a beating for him?

That the nuts you hoped he'd show?

Or is he still sporting his baby scrotum?

MT is just as big a doosh because for all his shit...he STILL can't get out of his own fucking way. The intent of the initial intrusion into June 12 was twofold. 1. Call SWJ on his inconsistent Roll Call after he had asked for the accountability. 2. Call June 12 out for letting him get away with what LOOT perceives as the exact same fucking behavior that cost him his last quit.

So...insteasd of either of these two point actually getting across to either party...one chose to tuck his tail like a little girl and avoid the questions...and the other enabled...yes, enbaled the behavior. Both, should be very ashamed.

Take a few minutes and go back to Page 3 in this intro and read the shit SWJ wrote upon his return. Then, let LOOT know if you think either of the two initial points were invalid. LOOT'll be glad to have a civil discussion about it.

Surely those two points are not lost on you too?

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #580 on: December 05, 2012, 02:03:00 PM »
Why are so many passively attacking Mthomas for SWJ's actions?
You are mistaken.

Funny man is the one, that is being questioned. He must have very thick soles because he seems impervious to his feet being held to the fire.

I guess it shows his true character to stand by and allow someone to take shit for him.

It makes mt look misguided though I know his intentions are good and Sw look like a first class douche, but then again we already knew that about him. He said it himself with his intro title.
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #579 on: December 05, 2012, 01:45:00 PM »
What in the Happy Horseshit is all this? Why are so many passively attacking Mthomas for SWJ's actions? I get that he is a retread. I get that you all knew him before any of us lesser quits knew him. I read the hurt and worry in your posts. But do not assume that Mthomas doesn't care and isn't worried. You label him an enabler!? Really? FFS!

Quote from another intro...
I wish I had better news, I really do... but he has to quit for himself. He has to get to the point that he is not willing to accept failure any more. Until he gets to that point, there is little you or I or anyone here can do to help. All of us here were like him at one time - a slave. All of us had to get to the point that we were thoroughly sick of being slaves before we were able to gain control of our addiction.
Damn fine words there. Solid Quit Gold actually. Very applicable.

Is SWJ or "insert popular retread who still doesnt get it even though they have all the big daddy KTC support"anymore important than any other quitter? Why must you take out your frustration on others? Especially BAMF like mthomas?Fuck me. How about you openly and plainly state how hurt you are. (See Luby or Mthomas for details). Lay the blame at SWJs feet. You all are quick to crucify Mthomas's faults and addictive behavior - however - you are forgetting that we all are addicts. I see the the darkness of addiction in you too. I will gladly offer you a candle and wait out the night with any of you. But you need to realize how dark it is around you first.

It's been 227 days since my HOF. There are brothers in my month that are out there alone by their choice. Accountability is a two way street though. Am I enabling them by not continuing to attempt contact daily?Did I enable by contacting one this week via Facebook even though he doesn't post anymore? What did you greater quits do 6 months post HOF? Am I wrong for expecting someone to take ownership of their quit post HOF quit and stop riding the coat tails of others? I know you don't forget day 1, and I know you sometimes forget your current day necessitating the +1 post, but do you remember days 100-300?

Vadge 327.
From atop a forest of oak trees growing out of an iceberg.
We tried to call SWJ out.

Mthomas jumped to his aid.

SWJ was silent.

We tried again.

Mthomas again answered for him.

SWJ was silent.

We tried to ask hard questions in SWJ's intro.

SWJ was silent.

Mthomas started to bury the questions by bumping posts.

See the pattern?

Offline ERDVM

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Cold Beer, Warm Whiskey, Good Friends, Loose Women.
« Reply #578 on: December 05, 2012, 01:38:00 PM »
What in the Happy Horseshit is all this? Why are so many passively attacking Mthomas for SWJ's actions? I get that he is a retread. I get that you all knew him before any of us lesser quits knew him. I read the hurt and worry in your posts. But do not assume that Mthomas doesn't care and isn't worried. You label him an enabler!? Really? FFS!

Quote from another intro...
I wish I had better news, I really do... but he has to quit for himself. He has to get to the point that he is not willing to accept failure any more. Until he gets to that point, there is little you or I or anyone here can do to help. All of us here were like him at one time - a slave. All of us had to get to the point that we were thoroughly sick of being slaves before we were able to gain control of our addiction.
Damn fine words there. Solid Quit Gold actually. Very applicable.

Is SWJ or "insert popular retread who still doesnt get it even though they have all the big daddy KTC support"anymore important than any other quitter? Why must you take out your frustration on others? Especially BAMF like mthomas?Fuck me. How about you openly and plainly state how hurt you are. (See Luby or Mthomas for details). Lay the blame at SWJs feet. You all are quick to crucify Mthomas's faults and addictive behavior - however - you are forgetting that we all are addicts. I see the the darkness of addiction in you too. I will gladly offer you a candle and wait out the night with any of you. But you need to realize how dark it is around you first.

It's been 227 days since my HOF. There are brothers in my month that are out there alone by their choice. Accountability is a two way street though. Am I enabling them by not continuing to attempt contact daily?Did I enable by contacting one this week via Facebook even though he doesn't post anymore? What did you greater quits do 6 months post HOF? Am I wrong for expecting someone to take ownership of their quit post HOF quit and stop riding the coat tails of others? I know you don't forget day 1, and I know you sometimes forget your current day necessitating the +1 post, but do you remember days 100-300?

Vadge 327.
From atop a forest of oak trees growing out of an iceberg.

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #577 on: December 05, 2012, 01:33:00 PM »
Quote from: loot
Quote from: Luby
Luby 504, most of you know me some, I don't get involved in drama too much but I gots me some shit to say here.
SWJ you got some serious skin in the game here whether you want it or not. You wrote some funny shit, that funny shit helped a lot of people in this community escape the real world or take their minds off the grind of quitting, so a lot of quitters that you don't know from Adam (myself included) have read your work and we get a little invested.
Now you aren't posting squat, barely making roll at all which goes against what your caving ass had to say when you crawled back. That lack of posting has led to some drama on the site and you are habitually silent on a problem you caused, by not living up to the word that is the basis of our community.

You slacking in your quit has led to some tension in this great group of brothers, you need to own your quit, step up and address why posting your promise is no longer a priority and why you don't want to fight side by side with us. You owe this site, we all owe this community, please respect that and step up.
Crickets
Dont hold your breath Luby.

Maybe if we had posed the question in the form of a riddle and given him the opportunity to make a joke about something, he'd have felt the need to take a minute to respond.

Take his silence as a big ol fuck you and move on. He has little accountability to any person or his group.

Nothing to see here bro. Concentrate your efforts on those that will appreciate them, because this one and the few here that stick up for him, certainly dont care.
How about:

What exactly should we find funny about your latest bullshit???

Or is this the joke within itself 'winker' ......
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline flash

• Proverbs 1:7
  • Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fools despise wisdom and instruction.
  • Quit Date: June 17, 2009
  • Interests: All sports, reading, movies, music. I like poetry, taking long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
  • Likes Given: 358
« Reply #576 on: December 05, 2012, 12:46:00 PM »
Quote from: 30yrAddict
so... 5000 or so days of quit weighed in on this thread think that SWJ should be held accountable.

A couple of people with personal feelings for him don't, and are running interference for him.

The question is: Which are the true brothers? Which group of people actually care about him more?

We are in the business of helping addicts, not enabling them.
Amen. One of the key things about this site is accountability. If you don't want it, why are you even here? To be here and not want to be accountable is hypocritical, plain and simple.
"The second you stop and believe your own hype, you've lost."
   - Mark Owen, Navy Seal & Author: No Easy Day

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
« Reply #575 on: December 05, 2012, 12:42:00 PM »
so... 5000 or so days of quit weighed in on this thread think that SWJ should be held accountable.

A couple of people with personal feelings for him don't, and are running interference for him.

The question is: Which are the true brothers? Which group of people actually care about him more?

We are in the business of helping addicts, not enabling them.

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #574 on: December 05, 2012, 12:33:00 PM »
Quote from: SWJ
Enjoy this one as well. 
If I Was A Cannibal

I was in line at the Dunkin Donuts drive-through this morning and I saw this dude getting out of his car.

Now let me set this up: This cat probably went 350 if he was a pound. His belt was buckled just underneath his armpits and his ass was halfway up his back.

This fattopotamus could have gotten his wallet out by reaching over his shoulder.

I peeped him leaning on his car, huffing and sweating, before he limped and shuffled inside to get his 28 donuts or whatever.

And, as I watched this walking tragedy I thought to myself...

If I ate people like a lion eats wildebeests, I would definitely take this guy down.

Now everybody's seen a Discovery Channel show where the lion chases down some wild-eyed deeralope.

I would dominate that shit.

Fat, gimpy people pulling in to Burger King would never see me hunkered down behind the bushes.

I'd pass on the fit people who looked like they could run fast.

I'd wait to pick out the small, slow ones or the big fat ones.

They'd saunter across the parking lot and would never even know I was there until I sprang out to chase them.

And then they'd squeal and start to limp around as if I wasn't going to catch them, but I would.

I'd run up behind them and swat them in the ass with my paw, just to let them know that I bring the fucking thunder.

I'd chase them around in circles for a while to tire them out.

Then I'd jump on their backs and haul them to the ground and lay on them while they kicked and squealed.

It would be awesome.

Anyway, as the Dunkin Donuts guy was gasping and schlepping across the parking lot this morning, I was thinking about all of this.

But then the Dunkin Donuts girls saw me and started clapping and giggling and making out with each other, so I chose to get coffee instead.

Lucky for that guy...
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #573 on: December 05, 2012, 12:27:00 PM »
Another masterpiece. 
Falling Down And Crying Is Gay

I was playing lacrosse the other night.

Our goalie is a big, fat, loud-mouthed douche-bag who sucks.

Now a word or two about sucking at things.

I don't mind if people suck at something. It's moderately acceptable that you're a fag.

Personally, I only suck at things that are gay like sewing and diagnosing yeast infections and shit like that.

But I understand that other people stink at stuff.

Anyway, if you suck at something you should own that shit.

Simply realize that I'm better than you and shut the fuck up.

This guy doesn't follow that rule.

He sucks but spends a lot of time yelling about what other people should be doing.

That makes him an annoying retard who also sucks.

Bad combo.

But at any rate, this fat blob of shit happened to get hit in the chest with a shot, which subsequently fell into his stick.

Then he decided to run.

What the fuck...? I thought.

He lumbered out of the crease like a hippopotamus with Down Syndrome.

And then two dudes converged on him and totally wrecked his shit.

And I mean wrecked.

The dude went down like a tranquilized water buffalo and then started screaming like a bitch.

The way this guy was hollering, I honestly thought that we were going to have to call the medical barge to cart his ass to the hospital.

But then he finally stopped screaming and rolling around, apparently ready to play again.

I considered hurting him myself.

For real.

This is the guy who, when you were a kid playing Smear-The-Queer, would throw the football up in the air to keep you from owning his shit.

I hate dudes like that.

I was the kid who would have ruined him anyway.

You see, if you go down screaming and crying during the course of a game, stay the fuck down.

Even if it turns out that you're not really hurt, you've already played the bitch card and you should continue to lay there.

But for the love of Pete, don't get up.

All you've done is confirmed that you're a pussy.

If I fell down and started crying and then realized that I wasn't really hurt, I'd punch myself in the face while no one was looking.

At least then I'd have something to show for it.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #572 on: December 05, 2012, 12:23:00 PM »
If any of you are having a bad crave day.  Take a time out from it read this and see if you don't smile and feel better. 

SWJ's writing is brilliant!
Air Travel Is Weird

Being a flight attendant has got to be one of the weirdest jobs in the world.

The very first thing that you do each day when you greet a new customer is explain to him how he might get his shit wrecked in midair.

Imagine if waitresses did that.

WAITRESS: Welcome to TGI Friday's, my name is Melanie, and I'll be your server today.

ME: Hey.

WAITRESS: Would you like to hear about what you should do if the roof catches fire and caves in on you while you're eating...?

That would be unsettling.

And it used to be that dudes were not allowed to be flight attendants, because that would have been gay.

Ironically, these days it's still really gay to be a male flight attendant, but it's allowed.

Well I don't like it.

On my flight the other day, my stewardess looked like this.

(And by the way, the stewardess is the one on the right.)

Do you know how many $4 cans of in-flight Pringles I would buy if my stewardess looked like this...?

Plus, they have all these weird rules on airplanes these days.

The last flight I was on, they actually suggested that, if the plane were to catch on fire at 30,000 feet and plummet into the ocean, that I should locate the nearest infant and strap a seat cushion to its back.

For safety.

Let me help you out, bitches.

#1: I don't own an infant.

#2: If you do own one, good for you.

#3: But if our plane goes down, I will dominate your infant to make sure I get out first.

If I had my own airline, it would rule.

Here's what added value I would bring to the airline industry...

1. Crowd Control

I would have bouncers on the plane.

If your shit got out of hand, they would muckle on to you and throw your dumb ass out.

Literally.

And the people behaving themselves would clap and cheer.

2. Customer Incentives

If people wanted, they could get free tickets on my airplanes.

If you can do some awesome in-flight magic tricks that involve fire and sawing things in half...?

Free ticket.

If you're a hot bitch who doesn't mind taking her top off and frolicking around the cabin...?

Free ticket.

Whether it's magic tricks or titties, everybody wins.

3. Cuisine

My planes would fit fewer people because I'd have to leave room for the kitchen.

None of this peanuts and crap like that.

I'd serve pizza, hot wings, Doritos, and stuff like that.

And by the way, why isn't there anyone in the airline industry that recognizes that Doritos are the shizzle...?

4. Gate Service

You know those secret doors in airports that lead to the "Admiral's Club" or some other whacked out club that you're never allowed into...?

Mine would be at the gate and it wouldn't have a door on it.

We'd have kegs and college chicks and loud music and everything.

Those bitches at the adjoining gates would be jealous and would quit their jobs to come party with us.

My airline would dominate.

Anyway, at least until someone can come up with an airline that kicks ass, they could at least raise the standards for ugly, ill-tempered stewardesses...
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #571 on: December 04, 2012, 06:57:00 PM »
Luby 504, most of you know me some, I don't get involved in drama too much but I gots me some shit to say here.
SWJ you got some serious skin in the game here whether you want it or not. You wrote some funny shit, that funny shit helped a lot of people in this community escape the real world or take their minds off the grind of quitting, so a lot of quitters that you don't know from Adam (myself included) have read your work and we get a little invested.
Now you aren't posting squat, barely making roll at all which goes against what your caving ass had to say when you crawled back. That lack of posting has led to some drama on the site and you are habitually silent on a problem you caused, by not living up to the word that is the basis of our community.

You slacking in your quit has led to some tension in this great group of brothers, you need to own your quit, step up and address why posting your promise is no longer a priority and why you don't want to fight side by side with us. You owe this site, we all owe this community, please respect that and step up.
Crickets
Dont hold your breath Luby.

Maybe if we had posed the question in the form of a riddle and given him the opportunity to make a joke about something, he'd have felt the need to take a minute to respond.

Take his silence as a big ol fuck you and move on. He has little accountability to any person or his group.

Nothing to see here bro. Concentrate your efforts on those that will appreciate them, because this one and the few here that stick up for him, certainly dont care.

Offline luby

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #570 on: December 03, 2012, 07:16:00 PM »

Crickets

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #569 on: November 30, 2012, 10:16:00 PM »
Quote from: 30yrAddict

'clap' I approve of this ^^^^message
Luby.

Perfect!
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
« Reply #568 on: November 30, 2012, 10:01:00 PM »

'clap' I approve of this ^^^^message