Author Topic: First post, 7 days in  (Read 259 times)

Offline Jeff W

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: First post, 7 days in
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 07:55:00 PM »
Quote from: jbt18
I'm 7 days in, I was a slave to the silver lid devil for 14 years. The guys and gals on This site all have the same goal. To whip our addictions ass, my family lost a very dear friend this year to leukemia a cancer she did nothing to cause. It made me think about how selfish I've been before I became a husband and a father running the risk of getting a cancer I could have otherwise avoided. I made up my mind to quit on August 16th at 9pm, and I'd like to thank Jeff in chat for calling me out and persuading me to join and post.
Welcome,

Get on roll in Nov 17 and post your promise to not use nicotine for 24 hrs. Tomorrow when you wake up , post your promise Friday when you wake up , post your promise. Saturday when you wake up, post your promise. You get the point. This will be hard, but posting roll is how we beat this addiction One Day at a Time. Read everything you can read on this site and then read some more. Engage your quit brothers/sisters in conversation, argument, raging, bull shitting etc...the more active you are the deeper your quit hole and the harder it will be to climb out of it! Dig that quit hole deep so the nic bitch can never again get to you. Welcome to KTC and the war against Nicotine!

Offline jbt18

• Quit Date: 2017-08-16
  • Interests: Proud father and husband, and was a 14 year user of the silver lid devil.
  • Likes Given: 0
First post, 7 days in
« on: August 23, 2017, 07:47:00 PM »
I'm 7 days in, I was a slave to the silver lid devil for 14 years. The guys and gals on This site all have the same goal. To whip our addictions ass, my family lost a very dear friend this year to leukemia a cancer she did nothing to cause. It made me think about how selfish I've been before I became a husband and a father running the risk of getting a cancer I could have otherwise avoided. I made up my mind to quit on August 16th at 9pm, and I'd like to thank Jeff in chat for calling me out and persuading me to join and post.