Author Topic: 24 hours in  (Read 251 times)

Offline Backwoods901

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 24 hours in
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 10:49:00 PM »
Quote from: 1matthew8
Hi I'm an ocean lifeguard of many years and have dipped for two of them. Believe it or not most of the people I work with do. I've tried quitting several times before and the farthest I made it was 14 days but this time I have no major events within the next month so now is the time to quit and the time to quit is now. That was a major source for excuses during most times that I caved. I know how much it sucks up to a couple weeks but beyond that is a personal mystery for myself so I have prepared myself to suffer in the coming days.

My one goal besides quitting is that despite the hardships I will face in the coming days is that I will have no negative impact on any person I come across whether that be in conversation or driving. I have a nasty temper and when I TRIED quitting in the past I snapped on many people. It was almost beyond my control. I pray this does not repeat itself.
Head over to June post roll and begin the journey here. We are here to take rage man. Hit the boards up let the steam out here, talk to the other Quitters here and reach out for support its a major battle and a daily one. But one day at a time and it gets better man.
9/6/2016

Offline 1matthew8

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
24 hours in
« on: March 01, 2017, 10:43:00 PM »
Hi I'm an ocean lifeguard of many years and have dipped for two of them. Believe it or not most of the people I work with do. I've tried quitting several times before and the farthest I made it was 14 days but this time I have no major events within the next month so now is the time to quit and the time to quit is now. That was a major source for excuses during most times that I caved. I know how much it sucks up to a couple weeks but beyond that is a personal mystery for myself so I have prepared myself to suffer in the coming days.

My one goal besides quitting is that despite the hardships I will face in the coming days is that I will have no negative impact on any person I come across whether that be in conversation or driving. I have a nasty temper and when I TRIED quitting in the past I snapped on many people. It was almost beyond my control. I pray this does not repeat itself.