Author Topic: day 12... guess I should write an intro eh?  (Read 515 times)

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 12... guess I should write an intro eh?
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2014, 09:21:00 AM »
Quote from: MN_Ben
Quote from: SirDerek
Quote from: slug.go
Congrats on the 100!! Do it again!!
well done,

now rinse and repeat

and enjoy the freedom, but keep at it
Congrats threepointfix, you should be as proud of yourself as we all are.
Congrats and welcome aboard. See you tomorrow for +1.
Brave men are honored, rich men are envied, powerful men are feared, but only a man with character is trusted
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014

Offline MN_Ben

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2014, 09:11:00 AM »
Quote from: SirDerek
well done,

now rinse and repeat

Congrats threepointfix, you should be as proud of yourself as we all are.

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2014, 09:09:00 AM »
well done,

now rinse and repeat

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2014, 08:57:00 AM »
Way to hundo!!!!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2014, 08:30:00 AM »
Congrats as well from a rookie, thanks for supporting new quitters.

E&C's Dad

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2014, 08:30:00 AM »

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2014, 08:28:00 AM »
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline Krusty

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2014, 02:58:00 AM »
Good to have you alongside the rest of us jackasses in Mayhem, 3pfix -- and great to hear that you've already jumped into chat. As long as you're carving out some time each day to spend on KTC -- whether in active discussion, posting to other people's threads, or reading up from other badass threads -- you're slowly incorporating a far healthier ritual into your daily routine. Keep it up, bro, and don't hesitate to reach out when you hit bumps in the road.

Offline threepointfix

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 12:09:00 PM »
Thanks so much guys! You have been so great to me while I am going through the suck! Slug, I'll let you know when I get the package, don't be alarmed if I don't get it today, our mail service is slooowww, I think we use pack mules instead of trucks.

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 10:11:00 AM »
3pfix, use this intro thread to chronicle your quit. Great way to never forget how hard you have to fight for your freedom from the poison weed. Also a great place to rant.
Keep killing it! 'oh yeah'

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 09:58:00 AM »
Quote from: threepointfix
Hey folks been dipping on and off for almost 10 years, started out while playing hockey, fast forward 8 years and working full time in the merchant marine, the nic bitch became my cruelest mistress. Used to hide it from my wife on my time pff then go balls to the wall when I get back on the ship. This vicious cycle lasted up until last year when I came home from a 5 month contract, life was getting so stressful at home the ninja dipping rose from the darkness and for the first time ever I dipped in front of my wife. It started to breakdown the relationship, she became distant. Finally on top of that my health started to deteriorate. At this point I would say mid January I started to plan my quit. And almost 2 weeks ago I dipped my last tin and never looked back. This is a journey, a battle and I am ready for the challenge.

Cheers
Your Smokey Mountain should show up today, let me know you got it.
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline jbradley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 01:42:00 AM »
Quote from: threepointfix
Hey folks been dipping on and off for almost 10 years, started out while playing hockey, fast forward 8 years and working full time in the merchant marine, the nic bitch became my cruelest mistress. Used to hide it from my wife on my time pff then go balls to the wall when I get back on the ship. This vicious cycle lasted up until last year when I came home from a 5 month contract, life was getting so stressful at home the ninja dipping rose from the darkness and for the first time ever I dipped in front of my wife. It started to breakdown the relationship, she became distant. Finally on top of that my health started to deteriorate. At this point I would say mid January I started to plan my quit. And almost 2 weeks ago I dipped my last tin and never looked back. This is a journey, a battle and I am ready for the challenge.

Cheers
Keep killing it man! Awesome to see you in chat, good to see you started an intro as well. If you want my number, PM me and it is yours.

Keep posting roll, keep winning one day at a time!

Offline threepointfix

• Quitter
day 12... guess I should write an intro eh?
« on: February 21, 2014, 12:42:00 AM »

Cheers