Author Topic: Derk40  (Read 12367 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Derk40
« Reply #447 on: November 04, 2014, 10:36:00 PM »
Quote from: schaef418
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: Bronc
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat
Quote from: Smeds
Quote from: Sapper
Quote from: B-loMatt
Quote from: KC_Guy
Quote from: CBird65
Quote from: Dagranger
Quote from: SAM83
Quote from: FMBM707
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: Steakbomb18
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: worktowin
Bumping Sir Derk to the top on an early congratulations on hitting 500! Well done dude - you've helped a lot of others hit milestones on your way to this one to - the community celebrates with you on an achievement that 50 days ago seemed impossible.... Keep on winning!
Awesome quitter! Thank you Derk for providing a great example of quit.
I couldn't be more blessed to have such a solid stone in my foundation of quit. Congrats brother on the big half comma
Congrats brother! You were instrumental to my quit early on and I thank you for forcing the KTC kool-aide onto me.
Proud as hell to call you a brother! Well done m'man!
Congrats Derk!
Congratulations on a half comma Derk!!! You are an inspiration to a lot of Quitters! Thank you for all you have done that has made me successful everyday!
Great job Derk! Always proud to quit with you
getting some quit on !

'oh yeah'
Way to go Derk. 500 is a big time accomplishment Brother. Proud to be quit with you.
Derk, You are the poster boy for KTC! Keep doing what got you here. Proud to QLF with you these last 500 days!
Wow, a half comma, awesome job dude.
Congrats Derk, nicely done brother!
NICE job Derk! Looking forward to another 500 days of being quit with you my friend. What a way to influence other quitters because it rubs off and you can tell by all that are posting here. Quitting with you EDD brother!
Man talk about a stalwart and solid quit-support for so many people! Keep bringing what you bring!
Nicely done.
Way to be Reggie! You is a badass.
Well done! 5 bills, 5th floor, half comma...whatever you call it, you've done it.
Well done my friend rock solid!
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #446 on: November 04, 2014, 09:38:00 PM »
Thanks for all the well wishes. I really do appreciate it. It is amazing to be surrounding by such a supportive group. I remember the day I quit 500 days ago like it was yesterday. Posting the day 1 is one of the best decisions I have ever made. The men and women of KTC dragged me thru the suck and got me thinking right. Accountability + brotherhood = success. It is hard to believe how lost I truly was... Life is so much better today. It is almost indescribable. I am a free man today. This quit today is so worth it! Thanks again to all of you. I am quit you today!
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline schaef418

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #445 on: November 04, 2014, 02:34:00 PM »
Quote from: rdad
Bumping Sir Derk to the top on an early congratulations on hitting 500! Well done dude - you've helped a lot of others hit milestones on your way to this one to - the community celebrates with you on an achievement that 50 days ago seemed impossible.... Keep on winning!
I couldn't be more blessed to have such a solid stone in my foundation of quit. Congrats brother on the big half comma
Congrats brother! You were instrumental to my quit early on and I thank you for forcing the KTC kool-aide onto me.
Congrats Derk!
Congratulations on a half comma Derk!!! You are an inspiration to a lot of Quitters! Thank you for all you have done that has made me successful everyday!
getting some quit on !

'oh yeah'
Way to go Derk. 500 is a big time accomplishment Brother. Proud to be quit with you.
Derk, You are the poster boy for KTC! Keep doing what got you here. Proud to QLF with you these last 500 days!
NICE job Derk! Looking forward to another 500 days of being quit with you my friend. What a way to influence other quitters because it rubs off and you can tell by all that are posting here. Quitting with you EDD brother!
Man talk about a stalwart and solid quit-support for so many people! Keep bringing what you bring!
Nicely done.
Well done! 5 bills, 5th floor, half comma...whatever you call it, you've done it.

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #444 on: November 04, 2014, 11:33:00 AM »
Congrats Derk!
getting some quit on !

'oh yeah'
Nicely done.

Offline bronc

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: 3/14/14
  • Interests: Rodeo, Hunting, Raising my daughter, Cooking and entertaining
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #443 on: November 04, 2014, 11:32:00 AM »
Congrats Derk!
getting some quit on !

'oh yeah'
Nicely done.

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #442 on: November 04, 2014, 10:55:00 AM »
Congrats Derk!
getting some quit on !

'oh yeah'
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Restoring my 220 year old house. I don't have any other interest because I no longer have time for such things.
« Reply #441 on: November 04, 2014, 08:46:00 AM »
Congrats Derk!
getting some quit on !

'oh yeah'

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #440 on: November 04, 2014, 08:42:00 AM »
Congrats Derk!
getting some quit on !

'oh yeah'
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline Sap

• Quitter
« Reply #439 on: November 04, 2014, 07:54:00 AM »
Congrats Derk!
getting some quit on !

'oh yeah'
If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic? - Sam Harris

What the hell is a meatless, cheeseless pizza? Isn't that a breadstick? Doc Chewfree

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #438 on: November 04, 2014, 07:48:00 AM »
Congrats Derk!
getting some quit on !

'oh yeah'

Offline KC_Guy

• Quitter
« Reply #437 on: November 04, 2014, 07:45:00 AM »
Congrats Derk!
getting some quit on !

'oh yeah'
Quit Date 05/20/2013

HOF 08/27/13
2nd Floor 12/5/13
3rd Floor 3/15/14
4th Floor 6/23/14
5th Floor 10/1/14

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 609
« Reply #436 on: November 04, 2014, 07:38:00 AM »
Congrats Derk!
getting some quit on !

'oh yeah'
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45

Assurance

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #435 on: November 04, 2014, 06:16:00 AM »
Congrats Derk!

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 211
« Reply #434 on: November 04, 2014, 05:59:00 AM »
Congrats Derk!

Offline FMBM707

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-05-06
« Reply #433 on: November 04, 2014, 01:13:00 AM »
Congrats Derk!